Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Help! How Can I Change My Dob On Nysc Before Pop - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help! How Can I Change My Dob On Nysc Before Pop (304 Views)

NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? / Wrong Dob On NYSC Discharge Certificate, What Can Be Done / 3-week Leave Before POP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Change My Dob On Nysc Before Pop by parkermary: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2023
Good day to you all. I'm presently undergoing my service and I just get to detect there is an error on my Date of Birth. I'm among the 23B 2 that did there camping this august.

I was told by a colleague that the Dob will appear on the nysc certificate. I will love to know how to rectify this before my POP next year.

Thanks.
Re: Help! How Can I Change My Dob On Nysc Before Pop by jackmrandy: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2023
parkermary:
Good day to you all. I'm presently undergoing my service and I just get to detect there is an error on my Date of Birth. I'm among the 23B 2 that did there camping this august.

I was told by a colleague that the Dob will appear on the nysc certificate. I will love to know how to rectify this before my POP next year.

Thanks.

Re: Help! How Can I Change My Dob On Nysc Before Pop by greggng: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2023
parkermary:

Thanks.

During my time all those with error on there nysc certificate were given date to submit it for correction . I guess you have to wait untill you see the certificate and immediately lodge the complain and submit it back to them.for corrections . What you fill in your book of life is what you will see in your certificate
Re: Help! How Can I Change My Dob On Nysc Before Pop by parkermary: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2023
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate.
Re: Help! How Can I Change My Dob On Nysc Before Pop by parkermary: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2023
greggng:

During my time all those with error on there nysc certificate were given date to submit it for correction . I guess you have to wait untill you see the certificate and immediately lodge the complain and submit it back to them.for corrections . What you fill in your book of life is what you will see in your certificate

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Bonding: Ladies Should Give Men Chance To Express Themselve. / For All Your Campneeds / Complete Guide To Your Dream Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.