Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Can I Still Relocate? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can I Still Relocate? (702 Views)

Am Going To Be 30 By December, Please Am I Still Eligible For NYSC? / Over 30 Years Before Graduation, Can I Still Go For NYSC? / Can I Still Be Mobilized For 2017B? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Relocate? by Educonomist: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
I'm posted to Ebonyi State for my service 23 Batch C1, I've reported to my PPA and the posting letter has been accepted. Now, I don't like the school I'm posted, the principal refused to reject me. I want to relocate to Ogun State from Ebonyi State, is the relocation done within 3 months or 3 months after camp?.... How can I go about the relocation after camp?
Re: Can I Still Relocate? by soundOsonic: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
Yes I relocated from Abia state 5 months after I was in my PPA.
You just need to know someone in NYSC head office to run am for you.
If u no know anybody, you just dey waste your time.
I relocated to Lagos, I will be rounding up by December.
Why not stay, I left ohafia abia state because of no electricity, so no water.
I could have continued but I needed to go back to Lagos and run something.
You will get use to the place.
I would have helped you but it is very expensive to relocate
Re: Can I Still Relocate? by Educonomist: 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
soundOsonic:
Yes I relocated from Abia state 5 months after I was in my PPA.
You just need to know someone in NYSC head office to run am for you.
If u no know anybody, you just dey waste your time.
I relocated to Lagos, I will be rounding up by December.
Why not stay, I left ohafia abia state because of no electricity, so no water.
I could have continued but I needed to go back to Lagos and run something.
You will get use to the place.
I would have helped you but it is very expensive to relocate

Much thanks for your reply.... Where I was posted to no electricity in the area, the principal of the school said there's no accomodation that she will ask if there's space at d LGA corpers lodge and no stipends/payment
Re: Can I Still Relocate? by soundOsonic: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
Educonomist:

Much thanks for your reply.... Where I was posted to no electricity in the area, the principal of the school said there's no accomodation that she will ask if there's space at d LGA corpers lodge and no stipends/payment
Change the ppa immediately, they are meant to provide you accomadation.

(1) (Reply)

Corpers To Boycot Elections In North. For Good / What Shuld Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? / Nysc Reconsiders Participation Of Corps Members In Future Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.