Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? (27189 Views)

Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi / APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by nuland(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
we heard more than this in 2019.
atiku can't get anywhere in north west.
he can only get 50percent in north east.

Dream on! Atiku's presidency is a done deal!
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Lepon02: 8:27am On Sep 15, 2022
garfield1:
Borno 90%
Yobe 80%
Katsina 70%
Zamfara 70%
Ekiti 70%
Ogun 65%
Oyo 70%
Kwara 60%

Tinubu will fail inshaa Allah.
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by davidl7: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2022
garfield1:
Borno 90%
Yobe 80%
Katsina 70%
Zamfara 70%
Ekiti 70%
Ogun 65%
Oyo 70%
Kwara 60%

Lagos is not on your list, his Lagos that he built! grin

Also from ur list you dont know these Northerners and how tribal they are. Even APC members, card carrying members of the APC in the north will vote for Atiku!
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Bomboiy: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Beolly:

Same way your brothers think Yoruba will vote for Obi ahead of Tinubu.

Same way your brothers think Northerners will vote Tinubu ahead of Atiku and Kwankwaso.
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by CapitalCee(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2022
garfield1:

I believe bago and kantigi are Nupes

Senatorial zones are different. Garfield1. APC will sweep Niger, together with Kogi and Kwara in the Northcentral.

Borno, Yobe and Zamfara are block votes for APC. I dont know for other Northern States.
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by garfield1: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2022
CapitalCee:

Senatorial zones are different. Garfield1. APC will sweep Niger, together with Kogi and Kwara in the Northcentral.

Borno, Yobe and Zamfara are block votes for APC. I dont know for other Northern States.

No,niger has bida,kontagora and suleja zones
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by HighTableVoice: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
nuland:
s

And GEJ had 5+ years just 2+ years after OBJ's 8 years?
Nigeria isn't disintegrating, atleast not now.
Tinubu's Ticket is Poisoned Chalice, due to the same faith controversy, Obi can't go beyond SE/SS(i mean sweeping the votes).
Atiku will sweep the North and put up a below average show in the South.
He's the next president IMHO!

Rankede Cheif. A lot of you guys are forgetting that Buhari is also a northerner with a major and powerful influence in the region and most especially with the northerners elite and religious leaders who conduct prayers everyday 5 times a day for a very large congregation. Its only a matter when. The only hiccup northerners might have with Tinubu is him turning APC into a southern party, which wouldn't be beneficial as he is a character of Long term investment and involvement. APC as a party now is who will its next flag bearer be. If its a Northerner, you bet they will vote until the Thumbs goes numb. Can Atiku call Babangida Ibro? Den born ham well? Babangida is Niger State and another power holdee you think he and Buhari are not close? Start thinking and know your country
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by nuland(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=HighTableVoice post=116688314]

Rankede Cheif. A lot of you guys are forgetting that Buhari is also a northerner with a major and powerful influence in the region and most especially with the northerners elite and religious leaders who conduct prayers everyday 5 times a day for a very large congregation. Its only a matter when. The only hiccup northerners might have with Tinubu is him turning APC into a southern party, which wouldn't be beneficial as he is a character of Long term investment and involvement. APC as a party now is who will its next flag bearer be. If its a Northerner, you bet they will vote until the Thumbs goes numb. Can Atiku call Babangida Ibro? Den born ham well? Babangida is Niger State and another power holdee you think he and Buhari are not close? Start thinking and know your country [/quote

Bro, This your analogy is standing 'the Northern logic' on it's head.
Buhari is considered a disappointment to the North. Almost every Northern State hear am as per Security and Economy failure of the APC.
You talk about religion, when it comes to elections it's one NORTH!
The NE is one region with a very strong Christian Presence.
Even if Atiku and BAT go head to head among Muslim NE voters (cos of Shettima), the NE Christians won't vote for APC....
It's 'Namu Namu Ne'!
I won't vote APC neither am i voting for Labour.
The North believes what Buhari failed to do for them Atiku will.
You southerns goofed by having Obi and BAT running in the same Election.
Before the South can successful beat the North in a presidential contest, you need the Middle Belt not just North Central. OBJ won in 2023 cos he had the whole of the south and Middle belt on his side.
Same for GEJ in 2011.
The south should put her house in order and reach out to the middle belt and liberal north ahead of 2031. You guys should forget this sentiments.
BAT 2023 is Dead on Arrival!
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by DeOTR: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2022
caracas:

If the election is not rigged n obi does not win Lagos, mark this , I will de activate my account.
Obi is clear the Favourite here in Lagos.
Tinubu will lose in this Lagos, Nigeria abi the one in Portugal?
Even when he was in the opposition, he never lost.
As it is, fair or foul, Tinubu is closer to winning Anambra in a landslide than loosing in Lagos.
He will not only win Lagos, but this time, massively.
There are 7M+ registered voters in Lagos, not 700 people, and I'm wondering how you came to know the minds of everyone even in your street, not to mention the whole of Lagos.
If you're waiting for the result next year to deactivate your account, it's better to do it now.
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by DeOTR: 8:20am On Sep 16, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And you think Kano indigenous are foolish to leave their son Kwankwanso on the ballot and vote for tinubi?
I'm not talking about Kano vote here, I'm talking about it in comparison with what to expect from Lagos.
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by DeOTR: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2022
Themandator:

The time he had all the powers to write result he couldn't write a higher figure for Buhari. Not now that the result must rally with the accredited voters recorded by the machine

Election in Nigeria is moving towards the informed not ' grassroot' politicians
This is still Nigeria and this is still APC. If you think the same APC that won the election for Yahya Bello in Kogi are going into this election to lose, you're on a long thing.
Rigged or not, Tinubu is winning every state in the South West.
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Themandator: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2022
DeOTR:

This is still Nigeria and this is still APC. If you think the same APC that won the election for Yahya Bello in Kogi are going into this election to lose, you're on a long thing.

Okay...
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by caracas: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
DeOTR:

Tinubu will lose in this Lagos, Nigeria abi the one in Portugal?
Even when he was in the opposition, he never lost.
As it is, fair or foul, Tinubu is closer to winning Anambra in a landslide than loosing in Lagos.
He will not only win Lagos, but this time, massively.
There are 7M+ registered voters in Lagos, not 700 people, and I'm wondering how you came to know the minds of everyone even in your street, not to mention the whole of Lagos.
If you're waiting for the result next year to deactivate your account, it's better to do it now.
It’s usually not hard to identify a thieefnubu urchin , they tend to be blind to reality on ground.
Everyone following Lagos politics knows thieefnubu has been losing elections but has been rigging.
This time around inec has opened his ass.
Like i said before I will deactivate this account if thieefnubu wins Lagos..
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by DeOTR: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
caracas:

It’s usually not hard to identify a thieefnubu urchin , they tend to be blind to reality on ground.
Everyone following Lagos politics knows thieefnubu has been losing elections but has been rigging.
This time around inec has opened his ass.
Like i said before I will deactivate this account if thieefnubu wins Lagos..
And it's not difficult to identity foool who doesn't know that it's who INEC declares as winner that won the election.
I guess it's your father that's been winning in Lagos all these years.
Your final shame awaits you next year.
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by caracas: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
DeOTR:

And it's not difficult to identity foool who doesn't know that it's who INEC declares as winner that won the election.
I guess it's your father that's been winning in Lagos all these years.
Your final shame awaits you next year.
E go clear for una eyes soon
February 2023 is coming…..
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by caracas: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
DeOTR:

Oga he is expected to win all states in the sw except Lagos,….
The important is that Peter obi will get reasonable votes from the region
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by DeOTR: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2022
caracas:

Oga he is expected to win all states in the sw except Lagos,….
The important is that Peter obi will get reasonable votes from the region
Tinubu will win all states in SW (Lagos inclusive). Obi will not even come second in any SW state talk more of having reasonable votes.
The earlier you don't raise your expectations above the number of votes LP got in Osun and Ekiti in the last Guber polls, the better for you.
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by caracas: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
DeOTR:

Tinubu will win all states in SW (Lagos inclusive). Obi will not even come second in any SW state talk more of having reasonable votes.
The earlier you don't raise your expectations above the number of votes LP got in Osun and Ekiti in the last Guber polls, the better for you.
You know yourself that tinubu will lose Lagos
As for the other states obi will do very very well
Apart from the ss, se n most nc states where obi will definitely win landslide he will also come second in states that he doesn’t win…..
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by DeOTR: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
caracas:

You know yourself that tinubu will lose Lagos
As for the other states obi will do very very well
Apart from the ss, se n most nc states where obi will definitely win landslide he will also come second in states that he doesn’t win…..
It's easier for Tinubu to win all the votes in Anambra than him losing in Lagos.
And if I may ask, he'll lose to Obi right?
He didn't lose Lagos to PDP in the days of the almighty Obj, na featherweight Obi he go come lose to?
Before you mention new electoral laws, I'll urge you not to assume everyone is carried away by online propaganda about a man without track record of performance.
See, Obi won't smell second place anywhere outside SE and SS.
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by caracas: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
DeOTR:

It's easier for Tinubu to win all the votes in Anambra than him losing in Lagos.
And if I may ask, he'll lose to Obi right?
He didn't lose Lagos to PDP in the days of the almighty Obj, na featherweight Obi he go come lose to?
Before you mention new electoral laws, I'll urge you not to assume everyone is carried away by online propaganda about a man without track record of performance.
See, Obi won't smell second place anywhere outside SE and SS.
Read this trash you just posted bro…..Am very sure you will laugh uncontrollably ….

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olonishakin Commissions NAF Headquarters Complex (Photos) / Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 / Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.