Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? (27196 Views)

Why Did The South West Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi / APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Troublemaker111: 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
See you dashing score anyhow grin leave sw out of your prediction . No money no vote . You even Oyo grin you should be rather be praying for 50% cos' we don't like Tinubu here , we once disgrace him out of Ibadan in 2019 governorship election.

Apc should have present Osinbajo .... angry
garfield1:
Borno 90%
Yobe 80%
Katsina 70%
Zamfara 70%
Ekiti 70%
Ogun 65%
Oyo 70%
Kwara 60%
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by IfnobeGod20: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

Since the days of SDP, AD , AC , ACN and APC Tinubu's party has never lost and they have never delivered less than 50% to 60%.. now that their Asiwaju is on the ballot expect tsunami
Please in what election? Is it the presidency or governorship?
Because the last time I checked AD governors lost Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti and Ogun in 2003 leaving behind Lagos and the presidency during the same year PDP swept the whole south west.
In 2007, PDP repeated the same feat and swept the the whole state. Only in 2011 that ACN won Osun with slim margin to PDP.
2015 APC won the whole state but the total votes between APC and PDP was just a slim margin.
Come to 2019, PDP won Oyo and Ondo against APC while in Lagos the vote margin between PDP and APC was just a slim one.

In 2019 APC lost Oyo to PDP. In 2022 APC lost Osun to PDP.

Please tell lie to those that are not politically conversant.

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Devil1Messenger: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,tambuwal is a serial betrayer.the northern politicians like others in the south are after personal interest but when that can't work,they mask or camouflage it as northern agenda meanwhile it is selfishness.tambuwal struck a deal to become senate president with atiku plus he will be campaign DG hence him stepping down.you can see that it is actually personal interest...when last did you see bala and saraki around atiku? They will betray the cametounian
Lolz
I still don't know who is on the ballot that they will betray him with. Tinubu or Obi ? grin
Campaign go soon start sha.
When Wike made that allegation that the presidency cabal is working for Atiku, u think he is blabbing Abi?
Tinubu is supposed to be begging Obi and the entire South to support just one candidate, but instead, he feels he doesn't need the South South and the South east and banking on the north to deliver votes for him cheesy.
I tot he is smart.
God save him from the impending defeat.
This is not primaries that he can easily buy with money

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Troublemaker111: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Èfún Omo alajere ide , edi Omo alajere one , ati èfún ati èdì erú olufe ni won se beni erú olufe ko gbodo koun olufe . Ki èfún fun ooo , ki edi di ooo . Ki omi ara re ati èjè ara re di ota e , ki eran ara re di eran Ogun lakaye osinmole .... Ase awon tolaye gun .

No drug addict will ever near aso rock , know this and know peace
Kagd10:

Leave Osun for Wetin? For Fulani killer herdsmen man? Thunder want to fireeeee you and your miserableeee generation? You dey mad?

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Kagd10: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Èfún Omo alajere ide , edi Omo alajere one , ati èfún ati èdì erú olufe ni won se beni erú olufe ko gbodo koun olufe . Ki èfún fun ooo , ki edi di ooo . Ki omi ara re ati èjè ara re di ota e , ki eran ara re di eran Ogun lakaye osinmole .... Ase awon tolaye gun .

No drug addict will ever near aso rock , know this and know peace

Uselesssss man writing in Yoruba trying to prove Wetin I don't know when no one asked you. That show you that you're a fraud and patheticcc.

Your looting herdman will only rule you in your miserableeee family! If you've got a brain, you would know USA arrest drug criminal on the spot. Tinubu has never been convicted of any crime.

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Moh247: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Please in what election? Is it the presidency or governorship?
Because the last time I checked AD governors lost Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti and Ogun in 2003 leaving behind Lagos and the presidency during the same year PDP swept the whole south west.
In 2007, PDP repeated the same feat and swept the the whole state. Only in 2011 that ACN won Osun with slim margin to PDP.
2015 APC won the whole state but the total votes between APC and PDP was just a slim margin.
Come to 2019, PDP won Oyo and Ondo against APC while in Lagos the vote margin between PDP and APC was just a slim one.

In 2019 APC lost Oyo to PDP. In 2022 APC lost Osun to PDP.

Please tell lie to those that are not politically conversant.

I replied the guy saying Tinubu would get less than 40% vote in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Troublemaker111: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Alayebaje Omo radarada ..... Lati oni lo to bere sini side, funrara malu ni fi ese ara re rin lo sibi ti won ti ma pa , funrare esinsin ni ku soju oti , lagbara awon ìyá mi abeni lotufe aji mom je oun legun aoni Jo pari odun yi , eran re di eran Ogun lati oni lo . Egbe babanla baba e ni mon se undecided undecided
Kagd10:

Uselesssss man writing in Yoruba trying to prove Wetin I don't know when no one asked you. That show you that you're a fraud and patheticcc.

Your looting herdman will only rule you in your miserableeee family! If you've got a brain, you would know USA arrest drug criminal on the spot. Tinubu has never been convicted of any crime.

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by garfield1: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
Troublemaker111:
I still iterate , whatever going on in pdp is a family affair. Majority of you never Makinde will ever host Atiku ..... Na just family fight grin

Give us Osibanjo, your party said na NO ..... Tinubu is just a no for many of us in yoruba land until yoruba get it right. Vote your own make I vote my own , shey dandan ni Ama pade ni ojo idibo tongue

You think katsina like buhari or bayelsa love gej before voting him

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Troublemaker111: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
But the party lost Oyo and even osun of recent , or is that something you are not telling us Infact during Obj all AD governors lost out only Lagos was spared
Stop coming online to say trash . A kin se oponu oo sad
Moh247:

Since the days of SDP, AD , AC , ACN and APC Tinubu's party has never lost and they have never delivered less than 50% to 60%.. now that their Asiwaju is on the ballot expect tsunami

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Kagd10: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Alayebaje Omo radarada ..... Lati oni lo to bere sini side, funrara malu ni fi ese ara re rin lo sibi ti won ti ma pa , funrare esinsin ni ku soju oti , lagbara awon ìyá mi abeni lotufe aji mom je oun legun aoni Jo pari odun yi , eran re di eran Ogun lati oni lo . Egbe babanla baba e ni mon se undecided undecided

Another uselessness for your uselesssss miserable generation!

I repeat, your looting herdman will only rule you in your miserableeee family!

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by IfnobeGod20: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

I replied the guy saying Tinubu would get less than 40% vote in Lagos
But your reply wasn't correct because APC had received some defeats in both presidency and governorship elections in many elections since its formation in 2013.

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Moh247: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

But your reply wasn't correct because APC had received some defeats in both presidency and governorship elections in many elections since its formation in 2013.

Ok let me put it straight to you has I put it to The

In Lagos Tinubu would get over 50% vote casted by ordinary Lagosian

He has been delivering over 50% since the days of SDP 30 years ago in that same Lagos Now that he is contesting he would get over 50%

All Lagos Guber and Senatorial results are available on Wikipedia

2 Likes

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Troublemaker111: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Wetin concern me with Katsina or bayelsa . If Tinubu is very serious to win he should bring load of cash to every polling centres , without money o ma lule . He needs money to secure sw . But if Atiku outspend him lasan , Atiku go carry the day . Na money we sabi for sw and nothing more .

We don't care who wins , na like Tinubu package thqt failed President for us .... 2023 is time to milk Tinubu out too grin
garfield1:

You think katsina like buhari or bayelsa love gej before voting him

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Troublemaker111: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lo bere lowo ìyálaya e ìtàn bi won se le oko pa ìyá re ni ojá Ejigbomekun . Omo osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re undecided Tinubu will rule your father house . I'm sure you won't see beyond this year
Kagd10:

Another uselessness for your uselesssss miserable generation!

I repeat, your looting herdman will only rule you in your miserableeee family!

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by caracas: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
HighTableVoice:
Lagos will be heavilly influenced
Osun Based on Loyalty.. Omo wa ni, he is our son
Ogun Time to Pay up
Ondo Seeking high up Favor and Will rather Vote him as best choice
Ekiti same reason as Ondo but with conditions, one of which will be upfront assurances
Borno VP State
Enugu Will request upfront assurances Bayelsa Will vote for Oil Bunkery Leniency
Jos, Rivers, To retain national relevancy

This only prediction as elections business is messy

Rest of Nigeria state thats what campaign is for
My take
Let me ask you on a very serious note
WETIN YOU SMOKE?
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by holluwizzy: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ur Analysis says it all.

Truthdeypain:

By the bolded you mean chronic Tribalism, it is so ingrained in your consciousness that most of y'all cannot even veil it. Oloun ma je!

IGBOS were not running around with this debased and myopic sense of politics when they voted for OBJ, YARADUA, GOODLUCK, ATIKU, most of them will still vote OBI by reason of competence and trust.

You'll do yourself a lot of good by differentiating between loyalty and Tribalism. Loyalty is to party and ideology. TRIBALISM is my "My TRIBE IS MY TRIBE" mentality.

While we obedients are selling our product as a National product which he is (while you guys are trying to sabotage that) Una dey boldly and openly preach Tribalism. I may want to beleive it is counter productive and evil. If all man start this show na NORTH till 3056, I just dey look una dey laugh.

Guess the NE, NW, NC, SS, SE should take a spoon of your logic, the northerners should be loyal to their northern brethren and the rest theirs. Truly one cannot be an urchin and not be super stupid.

Let's be guided please.
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by caracas: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bomboiy:

Enugu narrowly?

Bro the whole SE will deliver block votes to Obi.

Southsouth should be the region for anybody that is contesting for southern votes.
SE/ SS/ Nc apart from kwara n kogi are on lockdown for obi.
The rest of the states will be a battle ground with obi doing well in states that he doesn’t win

2 Likes

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by CapitalCee(m): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

Not sure of niger

I am very very sure of Niger

2 Likes

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by caracas: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
DeOTR:

Obi won't get 10% of the votes in Lagos. Mark this page.
If the election is not rigged n obi does not win Lagos, mark this , I will de activate my account.
Obi is clear the Favourite here in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Jesusloveyou: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
lol, 90% in borno?
delusional.

Inec shu just kuku make him the winner
don't you know before that tinubu is the president till 2031
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Kagd10: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Lo bere lowo ìyálaya e ìtàn bi won se le oko pa ìyá re ni ojá Ejigbomekun . Omo osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re undecided Tinubu will rule your father house . I'm sure you won't see beyond this year
Another trash for your useless generatiom whom your looting killer herdman will rule.

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Demolakay: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

Ondo can never vote Atiku or Obi over their son Tinubu

A real Ondo man don't joke when it comes to loyalty to their people

SouthWestAgenda 2023 SWAGA23 is pulling more and more big wigs in Ondo

Below is a picture from Akure Ondo State... Tinubu was not even present and campaign has not started

Obi pulled even more crowd in Ondo Dan wat ur Tinubu could muster in a South West state.

And u lie! Ondo pple rẹ vry principled Pple.Dey dnt buy dose he's our son shenanigan. They analyze issues nd take decisions accordingly.
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Michelle70(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
don't you know before that tinubu is the president till 2031
that is not what i am arguing Oga.

90% in borno is not achievable.
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by caracas: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

Ok let me put it straight to you has I put it to The

In Lagos Tinubu would get over 50% vote casted by ordinary Lagosian

He has been delivering over 50% since the days of SDP 30 years ago in that same Lagos Now that he is contesting he would get over 50%

All Lagos Guber and Senatorial results are available on Wikipedia
You are actually a joker n an ignoramus in Lagos politics if you do not know that tinubu has been losing in Lagos but rigging has always saved him.
This time around the elections will be very difficult for him to rig, so I tell you confidently that tinubu will lose Lagos to obi who is clearly the favourite candidate here in lag.
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Realguyman1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

Nothing like that.small yaradua divided the north against buhari in 2007.why couldn't atiku divide the north? Sthiefku is overrated
Yaradua was also a northerner with the ruling party then.

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Jesusloveyou: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=caracas post=116668041]
If the election is not rigged n obi does not win Lagos, mark this , I will de activate my account.
Obi is clear the Favourite here in Lagos.[/quote
can obi win if he contested as Lagos state governor?
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by garfield1: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
CapitalCee:

I am very very sure of Niger

Rate the strength of apc,pdp,nnpp in niger in percentages? How strong is bago and kantigi
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Troublemaker111: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
The looting killer herdsmen belong to your party and we won't reinforce a failed party . Oloriburuku somebody grin
Kagd10:

Another trash for your useless generatiom whom your looting killer herdman will rule.

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Jesusloveyou: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku will only get from Adamawa,obi from anambra and edo
obi can't win Edo,
apc will get Edo north
pdp will get Edo central
Edo south which is Benin will be battled ground for apc, pdp and Labour party.
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Kagd10: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Troublemaker111:
The looting killer herdsmen belong to your party and we won't reinforce a failed party . Oloriburuku somebody grin
Your Atiku champions his landgrabbing fulani Killer herdsman who would rule you and yours miserable family.
Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by Troublemaker111: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Your party is killing us , everything has collapsed under you failed President . ASUU on strike for over 7 months . Your failed party will only rule your useless family .
.. oloriburuku Omo werey
Kagd10:

Your Atiku champions his landgrabbing fulani Killer herdsman who would rule you and yours miserable family.

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? by SlavaUkraini: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:
Borno 90%
Yobe 80%
Katsina 70%
Zamfara 70%
Ekiti 70%
Ogun 65%
Oyo 70%
Kwara 60%

Abeg Shut up your mouth....

Mr Fraudulent Permutations and FAKE Political Calculator

So Yourubas would give Bloc Votes to their Son and you don't believe that Hausa Fulanis will give "Cement" and "Concrete" votes to 2 of their Sons ?

You are clearly Delusional

You would Cry Blood after the final results are Released...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) / Celebration Here In Jattu As Obaseki Wins Edo State Election (pics) / Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.