Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 (47535 Views)

Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) / All New Iphone 14 Pro Max(notch Is Gone) / Again, Huawei Trolls Samsung With A Large Huawei P30 Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by omohayek: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
I think it says something that all the comments on here are about how phones made by Samsung (or LG, or Xiaomi) are sooo much better than Apple's iPhones, yet not a single iPhone user has even bothered to weigh in. Perhaps that's because iPhone buyers know what they're paying for, are content with it, and as such, they are utterly indifferent to what users of other phones may or may not think. A lot of the moaning and groaning about Apple on this thread can simply be translated as "I can't afford a new iPhone", because no iPhone user I know gives a moment's thought to anything Samsung or its fans might have to say about their purchase.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Flamemignon1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
drphantom:

You are well informed. But not just the screen up to 25% of iPhone components are made by Samsung including screens, camera, boards, and even ram sometimes.

To pu things in perspective and For quite a few years now and depending on the model, for every iPhone that is sold, Apple has paid Samsung between 10% -30% of the sales value.

That’s why I always laugh when people say iPhone is better than Samsung phones. �
But nothing beats IOS,we can debate that from now till world's end
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Flamemignon1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jeffrey12:

How does using other manufacturers components make one superior? Samsung is the best phone yet iPhones have the biggest sales. You talk of components, are most Samsung components made by Samsung? Samsung is the biggest costumer of Qualcomm, they purchase most of their processors from Qualcomm, most Samsung cameras/camera components are made my Sony IMX.
Even forget the components, nothing beats iOS

1 Like

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Flamemignon1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
CocoaOla:
Ios is just a software now

[b]Android still king due to it flexibility and open source dev.
[/b]

Can't debate the bolded but android is obviously getting outdated,just look at the specs of the new iOS
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Mayor36: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
I normally wouldn't involve myself in brand war but i think i have to school you. Each of those phone brands you see out there depend on each other to function properly. You are listing iPhone using Samsung screen but you forgot that the android operating system that runs on all android phones is owned by google, What is hardware without software??. Samsung gets 10-30% of the sales value, where did you get your statistics from??.. As at today 15/09/2022 iPhone is worth more than samsung and the only Apple products are the mac ,iPad, iPhones, iWatch, AirPods and the Apple Tv while Samsung manufactures Cars, Tv, Phones but flagships and low budget phones, washing machine and so on and they still sell parts and other chips and sensors to other companies and they still ain't close to Apple.
drphantom:

You are well informed. But not just the screen up to 25% of iPhone components are made by Samsung including screens, camera, boards, and even ram sometimes.

To pu things in perspective and For quite a few years now and depending on the model, for every iPhone that is sold, Apple has paid Samsung between 10% -30% of the sales value.

That’s why I always laugh when people say iPhone is better than Samsung phones. �

1 Like

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Jeffrey12(m): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jeffrey12:
[/quote][quote author=Jeffrey12 post=116691450]
alabo1:

Don’t you also think if IOS is opened to all, it will have more sales than android. I’m not disputing the fact that Samsung is a bigger company but we shouldn’t be saying Samsung is better because iPhones purchase most of their parts from Samsung. Purchasing parts isn’t bad, more like saying celebrities buying songs from songwriters are not good.
This is a list of the most shipped and best selling smartphones of 2021.

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Jeffrey12(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
perryy:

Going by components, Samsung leads. iPhone is being rushed for it unique eco system unlike Samsung that uses the general android, iPhones use iOS and that it just the it, . Samsung has better components. Samsung uses both it self made exynos and Snapdragon. Do apple manufacture iPhone CPU? No, they don't. Samsung used to do it for them then, but it seems they have moved productions to some Chinese companies

What’s stopping Samsung from introducing their own OS? So you know, The first iphone was running on the processor made by Samsung and not just the first iPhone, they also made processor for Apple till iphone 6s, When iphone 6s came into the market the processors in it were manufactured by 2 companies Samsung and TSMC. From iPhone 7 till recent, Iphones stopped getting their processors from Samsung because they were less efficient in terms of battery life, Performance and many other sections. Only TSMC make processors for IPhones.
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by CocoaOla: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Can't debate the bolded but android is obviously getting outdated,just look at the specs of the new iOS
You are right ios has better processor for thier os, very energy efficient. but android has best users experience

Kirin 9000 hauwei processor for android is very energy efficient too and can compete with ios processor

Android is not getting out dated it has more developers than any other OS out there today largest dev in the world
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Jeffrey12(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sonicroyel:

By biggest sales you mean regionally or globally

Majority of the Best selling smartphones and most shipped smartphones in 2021 are iPhones

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
holatin:
na mumu dey defend and fight because of phone brand.
right now am using one plus. nice phone...not a popular brand in Nigeria but USA. it works that's the Koko.
I swear. The only issues I've got with Apple is their anticonsumer habits and their obstinacy against right to repairs. Apart from that, I don't give a f.
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mayor36:
I normally wouldn't involve myself in brand war but i think i have to school you. Each of those phone brands you see out there depend on each other to function properly. You are listing iPhone using Samsung screen but you forgot that the android operating system that runs on all android phones is owned by google, What is hardware without software??. Samsung gets 10-30% of the sales value, where did you get your statistics from??.. As at today 15/09/2022 iPhone is worth more than samsung and the only Apple products are the mac ,iPad, iPhones, iWatch, AirPods and the Apple Tv while Samsung manufactures Cars, Tv, Phones but flagships and low budget phones, washing machine and so on and they still sell parts and other chips and sensors to other companies and they still ain't close to Apple.
Not really owned by Google though.
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Unbiased1: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
uniquetechng:
iPhone has never used Samsung's screen on the Pro Max models, they uses LG OLED which is far superior to Samsung's super amoled and QLED. the new iPhone 14 pro max spot LG OLED as well.

Looool. What did you just write? No company produces better screens for smartphones than Samsung and not in this Universe can an OLED be better than the Super AMOLED produced by Samsung. The iPhone 14 Pro Max is using Samsung's M12 OLED Display Generation Technology that was used in the Galaxy Z Fold 4.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Tunex252(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

I use Samsung and an apple tab too

If you insist on embarassing apple lets talk of any description you want speed, chipset, screen

Infact pick anything
Can you use your iPhone as remote to control your DVD, TV, DStv and others??

1 Like

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Unbiased1: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
omohayek:
I think it says something that all the comments on here are about how phones made by Samsung (or LG, or Xiaomi) are sooo much better than Apple's iPhones, yet not a single iPhone user has even bothered to weigh in. Perhaps that's because iPhone buyers know what they're paying for, are content with it, and as such, they are utterly indifferent to what users of other phones may or may not think. A lot of the moaning and groaning about Apple on this thread can simply be translated as "I can't afford a new iPhone", because no iPhone user I know gives a moment's thought to anything Samsung or its fans might have to say about their purchase.

Please don't flatter yourself. The last time I checked, the Samsung S22 Ultra is $100 more expensive than the iPhone 13 Pro Max and the Z Fold 4 is more expensive than all the iPhones ever made and even at that, it's market is steadily increasing as people are beginning to enjoy the large screen they get on the foldable which still fits perfectly in their pockets. The only reason iPhone users don't talk in such discussions is because they have nothing to contribute as most of them only bought the phone based on hype without knowing any technical stuff about it.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Zane2point4(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
udemzyudex:

Very funny, which type of android phone were you using? A flagship or midrange?
I’ve used sammy,and a huwei

Buh iphone 11pro is bam
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Allison012: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jeffrey12:

How does using other manufacturers components make one superior? Samsung is the best phone yet iPhones have the biggest sales. You talk of components, are most Samsung components made by Samsung? Samsung is the biggest costumer of Qualcomm, they purchase most of their processors from Qualcomm, most Samsung cameras/camera components are made my Sony IMX.
Do you know samsung built SD 8 GEN1 chipset for qualcomm?
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Grandmeister(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
adecz:

Using ioS system in the third world
is just self punishment nonsense Shakara.

If you want to experience the world
without unnecessary boundaries and
charges Android & SAMSUNG is the
way 2go☑️☑️☑️☑️

Most apple™ Phone users are generally
dumb & don't even use up to 7% of its
potentials.☹️☹️☹️☹️

I come in peace✌️✌️✌️✌️
Most apple users are in North America, Asia and Europe but a smart Alec like you thinks your cocooned environment is the entire world. You’re very smart indeed. So much arrogance in ignorance.
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Charx122: 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Morningblues:
Samsung officials posted on their verified page that
* Let us know when it folds*

Ever since they have been reaction over it, and iPhone fans responded

* Let us know when your emoticons don't look like this* another user say * Let us know when your phone don’t explode*

What your opinion tho

Samsung is kick ass.
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by jubrilELsudan: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
LET US KNOW WHEN NIGERIAN GIRLS FVCK FOR YOUR SAMSUNG

1 Like

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by udemzyudex(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Zane2point4:

I’ve used sammy,and a huwei

Buh iphone 11pro is bam

You didn't answer my question,did you use a midrange or flagship?
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Edc1: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Why
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by uniquetechng: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Unbiased1:

Looool. What did you just write? No company produces better screens for smartphones than Samsung and not in this Universe can an OLED be better than the Super AMOLED produced by Samsung. The iPhone 14 Pro Max is using Samsung's M12 OLED Display Generation Technology that was used in the Galaxy Z Fold 4.
Hahahaha Samsung screen was used for the pro not the pro max , maybe you should ask more questions. LG screen was used for the Pro Max.
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by LIVEGOESON1: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=Wallade post=116689573]

Maybe you should speak to a user of Xiaomi in person.

You can multitask on a lot of phones, not only Xiaomi.

Facebook messenger pops-up on Xiaomi and a lot of other phones that are android operated.

About the cursor, is there any android phone that doesn't present a cursor when you are typing? LOL!

With the innovation you refer, we get same result at about the same time or I may even get results before you in terms of timing.

The only reasonable thing you said is "cut your coat according to your size". Let me also add another reasonable thing for you to learn: "there are other and better ways to spend money productively instead of wasting it on a very expensive phone, just to exhibit your complex."
untill u show me ur phd cert otherwise u remain a dullard and i stand my ground on samsung. Samsung got a lot of feature no other device can burst of. Samsung remain the only brand that have mouse control on their devices with so many amazing features
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by forahanj: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Both iphone and samsung are good phones, both have pluses both have minuses like everything. I am still team iphone

1 Like

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Rajosh(m): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Allison012:
Apart from sammy, which other android can troll iphone??
Itel.
At least, both of them start with letter I.
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Ismaillarry11: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
ever since my iPhone 6 went off just like that,.. In 2015 i stopped using iPhone
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Midas01: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Bodied the clown... grin
alabo1:

I phone does not have the biggest sales. IOS is controlled by Apple only so they account for all sales with that OS.. Android Has hundreds of manufacturers. Android phones sell far more than IOS but the market share is divided among so many despite this Samsung has sold 73 (23%of market share) million phones in Q1 this year to apples 56 million (18%)so go figure

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Zane2point4(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
udemzyudex:

You didn't answer my question,did you use a midrange or flagship?
Yes samsung midrange of cos
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
aylagos:
you don’t know that’s why…..I’m using the two brand oooo in fact I have Samsung flip and iPhone 13 pro max I can tell you the difference sir
Oga, people that use both at their highest ends knows what Samy is capable of. Go and buy the flip 4 then you can argue. I give it to iphone for more steady video and stability in some apps but Samy is Slightly on another level.
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
uniquetechng:
Hahahaha Samsung screen was used for the pro not the pro max , maybe you should ask more questions. LG screen was used for the Pro Max.
Know this that even LG comes to the same Samy supermarket.
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Ijaya123: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Samsung is far ahead of iPhone In technology

Don't kid yourself

And that iPhone will still outsell the Samsung a year down the line.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Members Charging Phones In My Church Today (Funny photos) / Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans / Wire-Wire: Be Careful With Your SIM That Receives Your Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.