Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 (47587 Views)

Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) / All New Iphone 14 Pro Max(notch Is Gone) / Again, Huawei Trolls Samsung With A Large Huawei P30 Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by drphantom: 12:55am On Sep 16, 2022
BrickDevo:

Sony makes iPhones camera

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by jpassion987: 5:53am On Sep 16, 2022
holatin:
na mumu dey defend and fight because of phone brand.
right now am using one plus. nice phone...not a popular brand in Nigeria but USA. it works that's the Koko.

That's the real phone with smartmoves!

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by uptownemmygee(m): 6:20am On Sep 16, 2022
tnerro1:

Na me give you that first like grin

Much love
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Sonicroyel: 6:57am On Sep 16, 2022
drphantom:

While this is just an example from the iPhone 4, the trend still continues.

I use this example because of its infographic layout. A picture speaks a thousand words.

Yunno back then the Sammy was not really a major contender so they did take advantage lol... Same way most android devices are going to Motorola for chips
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 16, 2022
shogotermies:
Samsung is actually the king of phones.
The funny thing iPhone users don't know is, iPhone screens are made by Samsung, and not just iPhone alone.

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Grandmeister(m): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2022
adecz:

So, America and Canada na 3rd world abi❓❗️

Simple to read passage & comprehend
na problem for you.☹️

Na your type dey write WAEC 4 times and
still can't make credit in English❗️❗️ ☹️☹️

Sharap! Trying to play smart “most apple users are dumb” that was your statement. And I showed you that most apple users are not in Africa. You inadvertently called those in the west and Asia dumb for using apple. When I wrote my waec in one sitting you were still in primary school.
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by omohayek: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2022
alabo1:

I am an aggressively ignorant, semi-literate numbskull!!!!!!
Piss off, troll, you're not worth the trouble of responding to.
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by alabo1: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2022
omohayek:

Piss off, troll, you're not worth the trouble of responding to.

hahaha. Why bother replying then retard. You sit in your parlour and claim know it all Mr. Billion code writer. A true intellect will reply with factual data not just subjective opinions. Like you said I am not a code writer or expert in phone tech but I am intelligent enough to read and understand any topic and can form my own opinions. Even in my core area (development studies) I cannot make the kind of sweeping conclusions you made in your analysis.

Such one sided and sweeping analysis always point to a limited understanding of the field. No insult intended just the truth. Peace
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by omohayek: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2022
alabo1:

hahaha. Why bother replying then retard. You sit in your parlour and claim know it all Mr. Billion code writer. A true intellect will reply with factual data not just subjective opinions. Like you said I am not a code writer or expert in phone tech but I am intelligent enough to read and understand any topic and can form my own opinions. Even in my core area (development studies) I cannot make the kind of sweeping conclusions you made in your analysis.

Such one sided and sweeping analysis always point to a limited understanding of the field. No insult intended just the truth. Peace
More drivel from an unemployed loser. Your time is clearly worthless, mine isn't. F**k off.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Flamemignon1(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2022
drphantom:

Another thing that I always find funny.

How can nothing beat a closed system environment that restricts what you can do?

The only thing iOS has in its Favour is that because Apple controls both software and hardware then impose limits on what it can do to maintain system congruency.

That is fine if you are a basic user and want simple functions you can depend on.

However, most power uses and most people who want more freedoms in what their device can do would rather go for the open source architecture of android phones.

E.g. I have seen Windows 10 running on an android phone. iPhones can never do that with their present restrictions.

https://geekrar9.medium.com/how-to-install-windows-10-on-android-without-root-computer-cbbf45009ad3

I play PS2 games on my PS2 emulator on my android phone etc

Each to his own. I prefer my freedom to explore.

Ironically android features like split screen, multi share etc have now been copied by iPhones.
I will give that to you though,the apple ecosystem doesn't really make it flexible for low income consumers
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Flamemignon1(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2022
Unbiased1:

Outdated but iOS is just introducing the outdated feature lol.
There are too many new features in One UI and MiUi so these 2 Android skins are not outdated.
I'm sorry....what?
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by alabo1: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
omohayek:

More drivel from an unemployed loser. Your time is clearly worthless, mine isn't. F**k off.

I am more than you will ever be in life. Check my profile and go to linkden. Only children talk as you do. Billion code writer reply me with facts or shut up. W
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by omohayek: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
alabo1:

I am more than you will ever be in life. Check my profile and go to linkden. Only children talk as you do. Billion code writer reply me with facts or shut up. W
Lol, it can't even spell "LinkedIn" properly while making empty boasts. F**k off, loser!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by alabo1: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
omohayek:

Lol, it can't even spell "LinkedIn" properly while making empty boasts. F**k off, loser!

An idiot always reveals himself. You have not heard of typo abi? Of all I said it's only that you can counter. Joker billion code writer. I await hard data from you the "expert" not unsubstantiated drivel. Thanks anyway for your correction. Wallow in your frustration. I really don't care. Enjoy your Iphone like I said. We unenlightened will stick to our android. Nuff said
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by LIVEGOESON1: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wallade:

Keep waiting to see my certificates, ode! Go back to school and learn to read, write and comprehend english.

Your english remains terrible.
This faceless forum done make every dingbats and tom diicks wey never fit pronouce their name well de come rob shoulder. Even primary school drop out de teach lmao. I blame who leave phone for u cuz e show me say u no fit buy nokia 3310
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Wallade(m): 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:
This faceless forum done make every dingbats and tom diicks wey never fit pronouce their name well de come rob shoulder. Even primary school drop out de teach lmao. I blame who leave phone for u cuz e show me say u no fit buy nokia 3310

Remain teachable, you and I no be peers in anyway. Your pride is gonna ruin you.
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by MrAndre07: 12:42am On Sep 19, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:
Samsung is bae. Does xiomi have cusor like samsung? What abt samsung popup like facebook messenger does xiomi have it? What about widow like computer that enable u multitaskt over 5 app at a go without overview? Like i said u cut ur coat to ur size. No phone beats samsung inovation.
Concerning that window like computer that enables multitasking over 5 mulitple apps, how is it done? What version and type of Samsung has it. Do other androids have it?
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by MrAndre07: 12:58am On Sep 19, 2022
CocoaOla:
You are right oo make me remember huawei processor Kirin 9000

That processor is spirits the AI is mad
It doesn't consume energies just like apple cpu
If it is that good as you have said. Many phones manufacturers would have gone for it.
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Mayor36: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2022
Now you say iPhones are overhyped lol I think you should use one and not just believe other people's review because that is what the masses think. Why can't it be better than its manufacturer of its component??...At some point iPhone was using the Sony camera and the Sony's flagships camera was still not a match so just dead that aspect. Man said North America is where they think iphone is the only smartphone but in that same North America the ratio of Android users to iphone users is in favor of the Android phones. Hope you know Samsung flagships is now more than Apple release prices because this imagine Samsung selling at Apple prices is dead on arrival. What do you mean Android rules everywhere lol Android has so many brands obviously but only the Samsung comes close in market sales. I'll attach a picture of revenue generated from sales of the airpods vs other top tech companies and you will see that Apple is a madness fr.

drphantom:

You miss the point sir.

I am not a share holder in Samsung and don’t hold brief for them.

The point is iPhones are over hyped.

The truth is no single phone maker makes all its components.

However the irony here is that Apple is perceived as better than the manufacturer of around 25% of its components.

Also you reference to Apple being more valued as a company than Samsung is irrelevant as that is not the bone of contention. The ONLY reason that is true is because Apple phones are over marketed as exclusive products and priced accordingly.

It’s only in the North America (the same people that believe Pepsi is the best cola drink when the rest of the world Favour’s Coca Cola) that most people think iPhones are the only smart phones . Outside North America android rules everywhere.
So if Android phone or even just Samsung phones sold at Apple prices, where do you think Apple would be.

Be objective and reason am.

Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by LIVEGOESON1: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
uote author=Wallade post=116736708]

Remain teachable, you and I no be peers in anyway. Your pride is gonna ruin you.[/quote] boy na u get pride not me. I de my own wey u start claiming profesor and lecurer. But e still de shock me say u no wan show me ur cert even if na the back at least that will also serve as evidence say u get sense both no. I bet even goat smart pass u. Any i for call u mugu both mugu go vex for me say i de belittle am by calling u mugu.
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by LIVEGOESON1: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrAndre07:

Concerning that window like computer that enables multitasking over 5 mulitple apps, how is it done? What version and type of Samsung has it. Do other androids have it?
all recent samsung get that feature just go to setting navigate to cusor u go see everything turn on whatever feature u want
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Wallade(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:
uote author=Wallade post=116736708]

Remain teachable, you and I no be peers in anyway. Your pride is gonna ruin you. boy na u get pride not me. I de my own wey u start claiming profesor and lecurer. But e still de shock me say u no wan show me ur cert even if na the back at least that will also serve as evidence say u get sense both no. I bet even goat smart pass u. Any i for call u mugu both mugu go vex for me say i de belittle am by calling u mugu.

I have not been communicating in gutter language with you so speak English please. However, if you can't communicate in proper English language, don't mention me.

You are obviously a lowlife, despicable and arrogant nonentity that happened to use a Samsung.

Channel the remaining insults you have got in you at your folks at home.
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Wallade(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:
all recent samsung get that feature just go to setting navigate to cusor u go see everything turn on whatever feature u want

I have not been communicating in gutter language with you so speak English please. However, if you can't communicate in proper English language, don't mention me.

You are obviously a lowlife, despicable and arrogant nonentity that happened to use a Samsung.

Channel the remaining insults you have got in you at your folks at home.
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by Efeboyi: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Iphone vs Samsung
Messi vs Ronaldo
Wizkid vs Davido

Just choose your side and rest.
Re: Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 by drphantom: 12:20am On Sep 21, 2022
Mayor36:
Now you say iPhones are overhyped lol I think you should use one and not just believe other people's review because that is what the masses think. Why can't it be better than its manufacturer of its component??...At some point iPhone was using the Sony camera and the Sony's flagships camera was still not a match so just dead that aspect. Man said North America is where they think iphone is the only smartphone but in that same North America the ratio of Android users to iphone users is in favor of the Android phones. Hope you know Samsung flagships is now more than Apple release prices because this imagine Samsung selling at Apple prices is dead on arrival. What do you mean Android rules everywhere lol Android has so many brands obviously but only the Samsung comes close in market sales. I'll attach a picture of revenue generated from sales of the airpods vs other top tech companies and you will see that Apple is a madness fr.

You do realize you did not refute a single point I made. Rather you helped me make the point that it is the overpriced iPhone price that makes the revenue higher for Apple and not the number of devices sold.

You do also realize that you veered off topic I.e. iPhone versus Samsung and started a completed different subject on Apple’s AirPods sales?

This isn’t how to make an argument and make a point.

By the way, I use an iPhone, an iPad and a Samsung Note 20 ultra. Of the 3, the Note 20 ultra is more versatile and more usable. I speak from experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Members Charging Phones In My Church Today (Funny photos) / Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans / Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.