Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Why Is Atiku. Pdp Not Bashing Peter Obi. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Atiku. Pdp Not Bashing Peter Obi. (1484 Views)

Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual / Rotimi Amaechi Tells PDP Not To Challenge Election Results In Court / New Minimum Wage: Why Is Atiku Or The PDP Not Saying Anything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Atiku. Pdp Not Bashing Peter Obi. by Kagd10: 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
SU50:

So if Tinubu didn't rule at federal level every corruption allegation against him shall be overlooked? Seriously?

He didn't rule you or your papa hence you can't say he stole Nigerian's commonwealth. that's the point.

Tinubu's Legacies litter everywhere in Lagos.
Re: Why Is Atiku. Pdp Not Bashing Peter Obi. by SU50: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kagd10:

He didn't rule you or your papa hence you can't say he stole Nigerian's commonwealth. that's the point.

Tinubu's Legacies litter everywhere in Lagos.

The point he is he ruled Lagos and there are traces and indications of sleaze yet all you guys say in his defense is that it should not matter to us - non Lagosians, but you forget that he is trying to rule us, so we have the right to ask questions and raise voices while auditing his so called 'legacies' of which alpha beta is one.
Re: Why Is Atiku. Pdp Not Bashing Peter Obi. by David160(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
izenco2005:
I notice that no insult or bashing coming from atiku or pdp towards obi, if not apc.

He'll need obi's endorsement if the election goes to a runoff
Re: Why Is Atiku. Pdp Not Bashing Peter Obi. by Kagd10: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
SU50:

The point he is he ruled Lagos and there are traces and indications of sleaze yet all you guys say in his defense is that it should not matter to us - non Lagosians, but you forget that he is trying to rule us, so we have the right to ask questions and raise voices while auditing his so called 'legacies' of which alpha beta is one.

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. That's one point you should hold.

Secondly, coming to Lagos, wetin Tinubu steal exactly, considering Lagos allocation was withheld for several years, even as confirmed by Osinbajo. So wetin Tinubu steal exactly? Your brain?
Re: Why Is Atiku. Pdp Not Bashing Peter Obi. by wingmanIII: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Blind ignorant goat! Who's Reno mockery working for?
Re: Why Is Atiku. Pdp Not Bashing Peter Obi. by SU50: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kagd10:

1. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. That's one point you should hold.

Secondly, coming to Lagos, wetin Tinubu steal exactly, 2. considering Lagos allocation was withheld for several years, even as confirmed by Osinbajo. 3. So wetin Tinubu steal exactly? Your brain?

You are sounding like a PO fan right now, you are supposed to be sophisticated.

1. You just confirmed everything that I said, no defense, just wailing.

2. Lagos LGAs allocations were withheld, LGAs created illegally by Tinubu who has no constitutional right to create LGA.

3. If bringing in a company to do government transactions and then remit a percentage to you as the governor is not corruption, I wonder what is. Constitutionally it's illegal, and then immoral.
Re: Why Is Atiku. Pdp Not Bashing Peter Obi. by Kagd10: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
SU50:

You are sounding like a PO fan right now, you are supposed to be sophisticated.

1. You just confirmed everything that I said, no defense, just wailing.

2. Lagos LGAs allocations were withheld, LGAs created illegally by Tinubu who has no constitutional right to create LGA.

3. If bringing in a company to do government transactions and then remit a percentage to you as the governor is not corruption, I wonder what is. Constitutionally it's illegal, and then immoral.
Another gibberish. The truth wouldn't say it shouldn't be told. Point is Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa which is a fact.

Secondly, you should know LG allocation is an integral part of state allocation. Imagine one armchair sitting in the comfort of his room to spew gibberish on what he doesn't know. Why don't you go tell your gibberish to Osinbajo who said exactly the same, which was Lagos allocation was withheld for several years. So wetin Tinubu steal? Your brain?
Re: Why Is Atiku. Pdp Not Bashing Peter Obi. by 00FFT00(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kagd10:

Go and dig for his primary 6 certificate and use it to eat. You should tell us if it's the primary 6 certificate you want to rule you and your family hence why you're crying despite Tinubu presenting Highest education qualification. No wonder Chicago university disgraced y'all loserrrs..

Amoda is a fraud who is shamelessly parading himself while impersonating the late child of his benefactor, a girl, Bola. Such a shame of a human and much as I wish him well in his doomed-to-fail quest is not qualified to be called the president of a country whose citizenship I hold.

Sorry, it's not gonna happen.
Re: Why Is Atiku. Pdp Not Bashing Peter Obi. by 00FFT00(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kagd10:

Go and dig for his primary 6 certificate and use it to eat. You should tell us if it's the primary 6 certificate you want to rule you and your family hence why you're crying despite Tinubu presenting Highest education qualification. No wonder Chicago university disgraced y'all loserrrs..

Amoda is a fraud who is shamelessly parading himself while impersonating the late child of his benefactor, a girl, Bola. Such a shame of a human and much as I wish him well in his doomed-to-fail quest, is not qualified to be called the president of a country whose citizenship I hold.

Re: Why Is Atiku. Pdp Not Bashing Peter Obi. by ayodele17893: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
So if Tinubu didn't rule at federal level every corruption allegation against him shall be overlooked? Seriously?So if Tinubu didn't rule at federal level every corruption allegation against him shall be overlooked? Seriously?...
Re: Why Is Atiku. Pdp Not Bashing Peter Obi. by Kagd10: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2022
00FFT00:

Amoda is a fraud who is shamelessly parading himself while impersonating the late child of his benefactor, a girl, Bola. Such a shame of a human and much as I wish him well in his doomed-to-fail quest, is not qualified to be called the president of a country whose citizenship I hold.

00FFT00:

Amoda is a fraud who is shamelessly parading himself while impersonating the late child of his benefactor, a girl, Bola. Such a shame of a human and much as I wish him well in his doomed-to-fail quest is not qualified to be called the president of a country whose citizenship I hold.

Another delusional trash.

If you're not okay with Tinubu's Bsc and Daley college which is equivalent of secondary school, then go and jump into the lagoon.
Re: Why Is Atiku. Pdp Not Bashing Peter Obi. by 00FFT00(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Another delusional trash.

If you're not okay with Tinubu's Bsc and Daley college which is equivalent of secondary school, then go and jump into the lagoon.

Wetin be my business with lagoon?.

My job, like millions of well-meaning Nigerians, is to make sure that a fraudulent, morally chalenged fellow does not get to re-visit his Lagos capture on Nigeria. We, the people need to breathe again.

Simple!
Re: Why Is Atiku. Pdp Not Bashing Peter Obi. by Kagd10: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
00FFT00:

Wetin be my business with lagoon?.

My job, like millions of well-meaning Nigerians, is to make sure that a fraudulent, morally chalenged fellow does not get to re-visit his Lagos capture on Nigeria. We, the people need to breathe again.

Simple!

Same Lagos that's functioning more than your accursedd enclave. Go hold your uselesssss leaders accountable in your enclave. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rally For Tinubu In Ibadan / Why Do Huasa/fulani Almajiri Sleep In The Gutter Like This / Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.