Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,964 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands (19280 Views)

PDP Governors Mount Pressure On Wike To Drop Ayu-Must-Go Call / Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation / Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by Alibaba0: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
As labour party don enter, party must scatter in Jesus name ,
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by humility33(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
kologba:
mumu if the party scatter it to the favour of Tinubu...it's only atiku that share the larger vote with Tinubu.....mallam cannot vote for obi so obi is ruled out
Bro many Obi supporters nor know politics

They be kids.... they don't even know some of BAT men are pushing Obi to contest this election to deplete ATIKU votes
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by Moh247: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
London plan working

If Ayu resigns for a SouthWest candidate, Wike would show Atiku hell fire
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by humility33(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:
London plan working

If Ayu resigns for a SouthWest candidate, Wike would show Atiku hell fire
Exactly
The south west chairman will be working for BAT
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by Buckeyemedia1: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Okwyjesus:
First to comment
your bank account details to transfer your winning prize money.
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Atleast we know Ayu, and he is the Chairman of PDP. Resign or not resigning. That's their problem.

Which brings me to ask.

Who is the chairman of Labour party??

How can i support a party and i will have to be using google to find the name of the chairman of my party, the governorship candidate, the state chairman, the house of representative and all.

What a structureless ipob people association called political party grin grin

This why Ohafia pple call you Efulefu..

Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by garfield1: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
fergie001:
The problem of PDP is not in Ayu's resignation at all but in the new composition of the Party.

If Ayu resigns today, Umar Iliya Damagum from Yobe State becomes PDP National Chair. That is the PDP Constitution unless there is a re-composition of the NWC.

If a Southerner is picked after Ayu's resignation, there surely will be litigations.

Damagum must then resign.if possible the entire nwc and then atiku.. ;which camp produced damagum
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by Okwyjesus(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
your bank account details to transfer your winning prize money.

Ewwww
What a kind heart. Thank you dear, my account is full
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by tabaralph: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
DeLaRue:
The challenge for Atiku is, if the Chairman resigns, Wike's will most likely determine who becomes the next Chairman since that person will come from the South.

Also, what does 'NWC should be restructured' mean? Atiku must know that it means Wike filling the place with those doing his bidding.

So, even if Atiku wins Presidency, Wike and his group will control the NWC, Chairman, and Governor's forum.

Hmm... that'll be the stuff of nightmares for Atiku.

Arapaja from governor SEYI Makinde has been pencilled down for national chairman it’s only fair that north does not produce president,and national chairman at the same time otherwise it’s finished for the other regions
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by fergie001: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:
Damagum must then resign.if possible the entire nwc and then atiku.. ;which camp produced damagum
Damagum has threatened to go to Court if he is forced to follow Ayu. He largely, is an Atiku person.

Atiku's problem isn't just Ayu.... Wike has a set of demands of which Ayu is priority, so how much can Atiku bend to accommodate Wike and his other demands. They only paint the Ayu issue because he is the man that is making sure other demands won't work.

Wike wants the Govs to determine the next Chair. However, It is confirmed that Okowa/Diri/Obaseki want Ayu to remain whilst Udom is undecided.

The only way out was for the NEC to dissolve them then perhaps return them as interim Committee then Ayu leaves but NEC didn't do it, so it has exacerbated the issue.

The question you should ask is why is their priority the Chairman & his Deputy and not the whole NWC?
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by WhisperedNoise: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Atleast we know Ayu, and he is the Chairman of PDP. Resign or not resigning. That's their problem.

Which brings me to ask.

How can i support a party and i will have to be using google to find the name of the chairman of my party, the governorship candidate, the state chairman, the house of representative and all.

I wonder whether you have any other work than to demean Labour Party and PO. Your posts are always attackish and demeaning.
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by garfield1: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
fergie001:

Damagum has threatened to go to Court if he is forced to follow Ayu. He largely, is an Atiku person.

Atiku's problem isn't just Ayu.... Wike has a set of demands of which Ayu is priority, so how much can Atiku bend to accommodate Wike and his other demands. They only paint the Ayu issue because he is the man that is making sure other demands won't work.

Wike wants the Govs to determine the next Chair. However, It is confirmed that Okowa/Diri/Obaseki want Ayu to remain whilst Udom is undecided.

The only way out was for the NEC to dissolve them then perhaps return them as interim Committee then Ayu leaves but NEC didn't do it, so it has exacerbated the issue.

The question you should ask is why is their priority the Chairman & his Deputy and not the whole NWC?

I blame wike and others for bringing ayu.didnt they do background chrvk before fronting him? I just feel wike and others are just buying time afterall theres no way atiku will give in to all their demands.only a naive person like gej will
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by onilanre(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Bat2023

Bat ko rat ni
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by fergie001: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:
I blame wike and others for bringing ayu.didnt they do background chrvk before fronting him? I just feel wike and others are just buying time afterall theres no way atiku will give in to all their demands.only a naive person like gej will
I knew how I argued strenuously with Tonye here that Secondus should not be hounded out and Ayu has been an Atiku man for ages. Ayu has know Atiku since 1991 when Wike was looking for admission at UST.

I have zero sympathies for Wike.
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by descarado: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
fergie001:

I knew how I argued strenuously with Tonye here that Secondus should not be hounded out and Ayu has been an Atiku man for ages. Ayu has know Atiku since 1991 when Wike was looking for admission at UST.

The guy removed secondus cos he was optimistic he will get the presidential ticket. Obi left cos the governors were not on his side.
I feel no pity for him too. After what he did in obigbo, he lost igbo support. The North has used and dumped him exactly like they did tinubu.
Until the south come together, the permutation will always favour the north.

Amaechi is still in shock. They only know how to use and dump. Southern Nigeria suffers from serious inferiority complexity.
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by fergie001: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
descarado:

The guy removed secondus cos he was optimistic he will get the presidential ticket. Obi left cos the governors were not on his side.
I feel no pity for him too. After what he did in obigbo, he lost igbo support. The North has used and dumped him exactly like they did tinubu.
Until the south come together, the permutation will always favour the north.

Amaechi is still in shock. They only know how to use and dump. Southern Nigeria suffers from serious inferiority complexity.

They have taught him POL101.

He went to drag Ali Modu Sherriff..... It didn't work, it was zoned to the SW. Alongside Fayose, he insisted on Secondus, then took out Uche and now wants Ayu to go.

Baba should kpom kpi.
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by descarado: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
fergie001:

They have taught him POL101.

He went to drag Ali Modu Sherriff..... It didn't work, it was zoned to the SW. Alongside Fayose, he insisted on Secondus, then took out Uche and now wants Ayu to go.

Baba should kpom kpi.
grin
He violated rule 31and 39 of laws of power.
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by garfield1: 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
fergie001:

True.they made same mistake with sheriff.secondus betrayed wike by siding with atiku so they had no choice but they should have brought someone with zero ties to atiku
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by fergie001: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
descarado:

grin
He violated rule 31and 39 of laws of power.
No be small one.
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by fergie001: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

True.they made same mistake with sheriff.secondus betrayed wike by siding with atiku so they had no choice but they should have brought someone with zero ties to atiku
Well, he had believed give or take he would have won.

But for Tambuwal's stepping down, he will be the flagbearer. During Campaigns, he was hitting everybody from Tambuwal to Saraki to Obi to Atiku himself, now he feels he can hold everyone to ransom to do his bidding.

He should rest abeg.... I just love his theatrics, that's all.
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by Owologbo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Which brings me to ask.

So why are you having sleepless nights over a party that has no structure?
You should be worried about the one with structure.
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by teepain: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
fergie001:
The problem of PDP is not in Ayu's resignation at all but in the new composition of the Party.

If Ayu resigns today, Umar Iliya Damagum from Yobe State becomes PDP National Chair. That is the PDP Constitution unless there is a re-composition of the NWC.

If a Southerner is picked after Ayu's resignation, there surely will be litigations.

Is it impossible for Ayu and Iliya Damagum to resign to accommodate the Southern interest? Was Ayu not aware when he made the promise to step down, if a northerner emerged as the PDP presidential candidate? If promises can be so easily broken now, what happens if Atiku wins the Presidential election?
Re: Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands by fergie001: 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
teepain:
Is it impossible for Ayu and Iliya Damagum to resign to accommodate the Southern interest? Was Ayu not aware when he made the promise to step down, if a northerner emerged as the PDP presidential candidate? If promises can be so easily broken now, what happens if Atiku wins the Presidential election?
The problem is the mistrust amongst themselves.

Ayu made a promise to the Govs he will quit if a Presidential Candidate is elected, he is reneging on it.

On the part of Wike & co, they have a set of demands they have tabled for Atiku. Rumours is rife it includes a single term ticket, allocation of some sensitive offices to their Camps and all that.

Ayu is Atiku's eyes there and himself feel he will be exposed esp with the way Wike is trying to control the NWC. So, there just have to be some compromise from both persons, there are no Saints here.... It is high-wire politicking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Scarcity: Supply Challenge Will Last For Another 2 Weeks – IPMAN / President Jonathan’s Cousins Kidnapped In Bayelsa / Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.