Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) (42307 Views)

Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party / Mr Jollof Slams Governors Who Matches Nose Mask With Their Shirts, Sharing Rice / Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Maliqcious: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
lhordspy:
What is wrong with that picture now ?? Let them share rice, let them cook rice, let them eat rice, let their stomach big and their head flat.... So they can always come online to showcase their moronic, and nonentity altitude. They are clowns, they are joy to watch. We love their tears. It is delicious like fanta. grin

We all know 99.9% of those zombidients are all hungry people.

People that usually sneak into Lagos at Night from their poverty ridden afghanEASTERN.

They are starving, the only difference between them and those almajiri you see on the road Is that they dont hold plate in hand. cheesy grin embarassed grin

Just wave them food and watch them constitute nuisance for you all day.

but they are richer, healthier then most Lagosian right?
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by strangest(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Can you share pics showing the CONTENTS of the nylons as well?

1 Share

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
Abdul05:
Obidient no dey give shishi ..see ur life

Obidient no dey bribe...see ur life

So what is the rice for....? Continue fooling urself grin grin cheesy

I thank op...for this anyway

I have always maintained that Peter Obi cannot win this election if they don't share gifts and money. APC has weaponized abject penury in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Labour Party sharing rice?

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1570027896667766785

This is clearly the work of jobless urchins

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Michaeltwealth: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
This could be a lie from them opposition or it could be from one of obi supporters y'all know obi can't share no rice to anybody to vote for him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
lhordspy:

As am typing, am running away....
pls don't wait for those frustrated Huligant on the street ooooooo

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Abdul05: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

I have always maintain that Peter Obi cannot win this election if they don't share gifts and money. APC has weaponized abject penury in Nigeria.

abi oo ...,maybe , most of obi supporters don't understand politics..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
strangest:

Thank you.

I am not surprised sha. They will not bother to verify anything so long as they think it to cast Obi in a bad light, they'll lap it up. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Evidenx(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
blamingthedevil:

FAKE NEWS!!!!

RICE THEY SHARED FOR PARTY MEMBERS,WHO TOLD YOU ITS TO BUY VOTE?? MUGU.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michaeltwealth:
This could be a lie from them opposition or it could be from one of obi supporters y'all know obi can't share no rice to anybody to vote for him grin grin

This is apparently the content of the nylons... seems like a thoughtful Obidient just doing something kind- it's not *food*, but agenda must agend, and propaganda will propagate.

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Well..
E be like say Shiiii-shii don dey??
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Moh247: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lol

Caught lying again

They would still share agbado and Cassava
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by strangest(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
lhordspy:
What is wrong with that picture now ?? Let them share rice, let them cook rice, let them eat rice, let their stomach big and their head flat.... So they can always come online to showcase their moronic, and nonentity altitude. They are clowns, they are joy to watch. We love their tears. It is delicious like fanta. grin

People that usually sneak into Lagos at Night from their poverty ridden afghanEASTERN.

They are starving, the only difference between them and those almajiri you see on the road Is that they dont hold plate in hand. cheesy grin embarassed grin

Na this thing you are vouching for?

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by fredylee: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Abdul05:

I thank op...for this anyway

Desperate opposition! Nigerians, expect more wickedness from the foot soldiers of these desperate old failed politicians determined to stop the Obidatti tsunami at all costs! Be on the look out!

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Bovis(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Just an individual effort..

Peter Obi might not even be aware of this..

Go to the street and see people campaigning for Obi free of charge even without his knowledge... I knw a man that printed close to 500 t shirts with Obi's face on it and shared to the public without collecting a dime from anyone..

Go to Ikeja and see some individuals carrying passengers free of charge to CMS all because of Peter Obi...

The individuals transporting passengers for free are just labouring in vain lol

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
limeta:
APC urchins are now printing LB logo on their rice bags
Nothing evil you lot dont get into
Where did you get the pictures if not Tinubu warehouses every where in lagos .
chai ! Shey na reasoning be this
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Mayor101010(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
You no no how much them pay them? They must defend their pay in any way.
DaddyCK:

^^^^aNY EXCUSE TO DISCREDIT PETER OBI....hopefully you guys shall find hapines someday (AMEN) ! angry

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by phorget(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Howcome the almajiris holding plates are the master while the suffisticated yorubas are the slaves?
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Greenfusion: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
I go collect labor party rice and i go still vote PO, i go collect APC n pdp, i nor go vote dem

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:
Lol

Caught lying again

WHO was caught lying? Did you even see anything about this from Obi's account or hear anything from him?

What do you have to say about this post below?

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
blamingthedevil:

They will say is APC now using LP logo
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Billingslord: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
chemberlin:
I read all the comments and no body identified what exactly that picture is. That is a plate of food I believe was served in an occasion or rally for labour party meetings or obidient movement. That is no bag of rice. It simple a plastic bag that has a disposable plate of food in it. Make una get sense
Huh huh grin grin grin omo see twisting.
Wtf grin grin grin
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
LegendHero:

Obi supporters and delusion is a matchmade in heaven. They never take responsibility for their action.

So na Obi opponent print nylon or na them dey share food on Obi's behalf?

Even commonsense is not common... When did bag of rice start looking like that? Na nylon Tinubu de use package the 5 cups of rice he shares?

You people embraced lies to campaign in 2015, it has emboldened you to the extent that it's the only card you can play in 2023. Disasters that your lies brought since 2015, has made every Nigerian wiser to you lies and deceptions

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Moh247: 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

WHO was caught lying? Did you even see anything about this from Obi's account or hear anything from him?

What do you have to say about this post below?

From we no dey give ShiShi

To organic love and followers

Now distributing praying mats, soap, cloth and other items

When I told an Obi Supporter that at Iwo Road Ibadan people were begged with food, drinks, cloth and face cap by labour party recognised party members you guys denied

How is that not part of what you blame APC Supporters of

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by femisplash: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Thank you.

I am not surprised sha. They will not bother to verify anything so long as they think it to cast Obi in a bad light, they'll lap it up. undecided
Dey fool yourself, people wey dey share groundnut oil no go dey share rice or food items?

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Make dem show love for street, e remain organic cream like dat....
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
I have always said it, everything Tinubu does is shameful till Obi/LP does it; then it becomes divine

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by ZombieSlayer1: 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
LegendHero:

Obi supporters and delusion is a matchmade in heaven. They never take responsibility for their action.

So na Obi opponent print nylon or na them dey share food on Obi's behalf?
I and my friends shared quarter bags of rice to villages and encouraged them to come out and vote for Peter Obi. Our own funds o. Kill yourself
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Gaabasky: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Obi's party no dey give shishi. Na lie
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Allisgud: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Abdul05:

I thank op...for this news anyway
this is what it really means the remedy to hunger is food not medicine,since there are people who even though obi sponsored their children from primary school to high institution,if they did not collect rice on that day,they will not support u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zabarmari Massacre: A Student, Babangida Among Farmers Killed By Boko Haram / Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / N3billion Skills Acquisition Center Ganduje Built In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.