Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) (42303 Views)

Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party / Mr Jollof Slams Governors Who Matches Nose Mask With Their Shirts, Sharing Rice / Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Michelle70:
is this ur reasons of voting PO?
cos this problem is only particular to anambra cos in Rivers state, we have been having leaders that take education serious until that flyover governor came.

So this point wont sell ur camdidate

You didn’t even let me finish. How many schools did Buhari take serious ? And what did Tinubu even build in Lagos that have not been built in other states. Even if he heaven in Lagos sef, and so? No be our money he use build am? Na his money? Is it not our money he is using to campaign? Is he not supposed to build Lagos? Did we make him governor so he won’t do anything? Every time Tinubu built Lagos,he should build his health naw. So you won’t feel ashamed to see Tinubu attend international functions as our president, una no Dey shame? You guys want to make Nigeria a complete ridicule? An uneducated sick man? Tufiakwa, they used ordinary money to buy people’s sense. And your sibling or child is definitely on strike with us, yet you still want to vote for the strike to continue? So many cursed people in this country, Tueh
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

You didn’t even let me finish. How many schools did Buhari take serious ? And what did Tinubu even build in Lagos that have not been built in other states. Even if he heaven in Lagos sef, and so? No be our money he use build am? Na his money? Is it not our money he is using to campaign? Is he not supposed to build Lagos? Did we make him governor so he won’t do anything? Every time Tinubu built Lagos,he should build his health naw. So you won’t feel ashamed to see Tinubu attend international functions as our president, una no Dey shame? You guys want to make Nigeria a complete ridicule? An uneducated sick man? Tufiakwa, they used ordinary money to buy people’s sense. And your sibling or child is definitely on strike with us, yet you still want to vote for the strike to continue? So many cursed people in this country, Tueh
na wa o, see as u get so emotional.

Its obvious u couldnt sell ur candidate
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Michelle70:
If its about showing up, then Wike should be president too.
and he isnt the only one that didnt owe salary, even my state governors didnt owe

So why did your state governors not contest? Whenever your state governors contest for presidency we’ll vote him. And for your information Wike is way better than BAT, stop campaigning for destruction you evil people. Stop being selfish, stop committing evil just because of money. That money will kill you o
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

So why did your state governors not contest? Whenever your state governors contest for presidency we’ll vote him. And for your information Wike is way better than BAT, stop campaigning for destruction you evil people. Stop being selfish, stop committing evil just because of money. That money will kill you o
Oh, they both contested and came second in their resoective parties
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Michelle70:

I wasn’t trying to sell him, my candidate can sell himself. I’m trying to tell you how wicked you are for trying to keep your family members under ASUU strike. Your candidate can never win,you guys are only making audio noise and you will fail woefully
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

I wasn’t trying to sell him, my candidate can sell himself. I’m trying to tell you how wicked you are for trying to keep your family members under ASUU strike. Your candidate can never win,you guys are only making audio noise and you will fail woefully
my preferred candidate was Osinbajo.
Yes, he didnt win

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Michelle70:

I wasn’t trying to sell my candidate, he can sell him self. BAT will never win, he’ll never be president till he dies, even his own tribe has rejected him, he is not going anywhere . All of you will cry your lungs out,it’s just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Michelle70:
Oh, they both contested and came second in their resoective parties

Your BAT rigged them out just like they tried to rig Peter Obi but the nigga wise. Your BAT will never allow them to rule Nigeria, Know this and know peace
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Just an individual effort..

Peter Obi might not even be aware of this..

Go to the street and see people campaigning for Obi free of charge even without his knowledge... I knw a man that printed close to 500 t shirts with Obi's face on it and shared to the public without collecting a dime from anyone..

Go to Ikeja and see some individuals carrying passengers free of charge to CMS all because of Peter Obi...

Story. grin grin grin
I don't remember the last time I saw Tinubu or Atiku sharing money

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Michelle70:
my preferred candidate was Osinbajo.
Yes, he didnt win

From frying pan to fire. He is still better than Tinubu though
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

Your BAT rigged them out just like they tried to rig Peter Obi but the nigga wise. Your BAT will never allow them to rule Nigeria, Know this and know peace
its ok, before u start crying, abeg goodnight
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Michelle70:
its ok, before u start crying, abeg goodnight

Nigga I don’t cry, not when I know I’ll win. And trust me I always win
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color].

From frying pan to fire. He is still better than Tinubu though
he is far much more lovable than Obi.

Obi is the most tribalistic among the top four candidates
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

I wasn’t trying to sell my candidate, he can sell him self. BAT will never win, he’ll never be president till he dies, even his own tribe has rejected him, he is not going anywhere . All of you will cry your lungs out,it’s just a matter of time

The same rubbish you guys told Buhari before 2015 election
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

Nigga I don’t cry, not when I know I’ll win. And trust me I always win
Lagos and Kano total registered voters is 13m
SE as a whole is 11m.

Ur failure go loud, e go worry the neighbours
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by rollandben(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tell us what your Agbado and Cassamblanca Bola have to offer o.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
SE as a whole is 11m.

[color=#000099][/color]

Okpo grin grin grin grin. Una still Dey talk this una 13 million votes from the north. Fools ,my dear the north has Atiku to vote for and at least one million votes for Peter Obi. The vote of the north is divided this time around,between Atiku,Tinubu,Kwankwaso and Peter Obi so that automatically means that the North doesn’t hold the deciding power in the coming elections. Start now to cry small small so the pain won’t overwhelm you when you lose
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Michelle70:

Codswallop
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=maasoap post=116671906]

The same rubbish you guys told Buhari before 2015 election [/quote

We Igbos have never taking elections serious till now . I’m 2015 we were supporting Jonathan on social media and more than half of us didn’t have PVC then . But now we all have our cards and we must vote. So stop consoling yourself with 2015 elections you devil dwelling in the past and the past will destroy you
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
[/color]p
Michelle70:
SE as a whole is 11m.

[color=#000099]

So you think Lagos people with all their enlightenment will stoop low and vote Tinubu? The same Lagosians that gave him his bad image? The same Lagosians that hate him with everything? You’re delusional

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by FullBlastLight: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2022

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Maziebuka01(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=116661172][/quote]

Mr Mugu, haven't u read or seen Peter Obi's hand over note. Or u like been foolish.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Owontime: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
May their labour continue to be in vain. AMEN.
Useless IPOB fools.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Fairview1: 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
You guys didnt even try hard to hide your sponsored post.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Jonifi(m): 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by ndukwechinasa: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
blamingthedevil:
grin grin

Don't sell your vote

Vote Wisely

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Nawao.... Fruitless effort... Obi no dy give shishi. I will even customize a rapper for Labour Party and Peter Obi for free. Na we d Obedients dy give out. Though this is a Photoshop.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by ndukwechinasa: 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:

Tribalistic voter... Nwa Bingo.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by LajaLaba: 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
kk2027:

The difference is clear, APC wants to recruit 50million youths after election grin and feed them agbado and cassava

While in advance, Obidients are spending their hard earned money buying rice, making aprons etc sharing to the poor to get their votes so that together we can make Nigeria great again through Obidatti Presidency.

Please note : Obidatti still no dey give shishi, the youths are the ones sponsoring n running the campaign
U guys no get any brain...Zoo no dey fall again?jesters
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by citypeer(m): 12:14am On Sep 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Labour Party sharing rice?

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1570027896667766785

Mr batman..those are mosquitoes net campioned by the doctors for peter obi as they go to rural communities to do grassroot medical campaign for obi..cry all you want..it is your choice..obi kobo was not there it was done by NIGERIANs

And yes I am part of the akwa ibom team on this type of campaign..

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Flows001(m): 3:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Abdul05:
Obidient no dey give shishi ..see ur life

Obidient no dey bribe...see ur life

So what is the rice meant for....? just Continue fooling urself grin grin cheesy

I thank op...for this news anyway
You're foolish..
In my state Nasarawa, individuals are using their own personal money to be printing Obi's pictures on caps, shirts e.t.c, in furtherance of the need to enlighten more persons about Obi..
Those rice probably came from a passionate Obidient...
Rice is actually better than the bread below...

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Melonsmasher: 5:49am On Sep 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Protesters Against Buhari Storm Channels TV, Waiting For Osinbajo (PIX / Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.