Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) (42278 Views)

Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party / Mr Jollof Slams Governors Who Matches Nose Mask With Their Shirts, Sharing Rice / Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Allisgud: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
this is what it really means the remedy to hunger is food not medicine,since there are people who even though obi sponsored their children from primary school to high institution,if they did not collect rice on that day,they will not support u
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by excess4luv: 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
I like what the Agbado urchins are doing, keep creating awareness for labour party, we are enjoying the advertisement and will build on it.

Surprisingly LP is now the main opposition party.
When campaign starts starts fully more materials will be made available for you to help us share.

For now keep spreading the news and let more people know LP and Peter Obi is heading to Aso Rock

2 Likes

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by ada9ja(f): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Abdul05:
Obidient no dey give shishi ..see ur life

Obidient no dey bribe...see ur life

So what is the rice for....? Continue fooling urself grin grin cheesy

I thank op...for this news anyway

Thats y APC is still using u people cos u guys are gullible...many concern citizens have been spending their money to campaign for Obi, if ur eyes is working well, thats a nylon bag with unknown content but because ur brain is attached to the cruelty of APC giving out rice, garri to buy vote, u think others are like that.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by buzorcharles(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
blamingthedevil:
grin grin

Don't sell your vote

Vote Wisely

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

If una like go buy and print more bags, na Peter obi we go vote. WE NO DEY GIVE SHISHI
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
lhordspy:
What is wrong with that picture now ?? Let them share rice, let them cook rice, let them eat rice, let their stomach big and their head flat.... So they can always come online to showcase their moronic, and nonentity altitude. They are clowns, they are joy to watch. We love their tears. It is delicious like fanta. grin

We all know 99.9% of those zombidients are all hungry people.

People that usually sneak into Lagos at Night from their poverty ridden afghanEASTERN.

They are starving, the only difference between zombidients and those almajiris you see on the road Is that they dont hold plate in hand. cheesy grin embarassed grin

Just wave them food and watch them constitute nuisance for you all day.

No shi, No shi ... But dem dey share branded rice

Save this message o,cos I’ll remind you of it when Obi kererenke wins grin

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nyamuri: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
limeta:
APC urchins are now printing LB logo on their rice bags
Nothing evil you lot dont get into
Where did you get the pictures if not Tinubu warehouses every where in lagos .

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by ada9ja(f): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Asgard73:
grin grin grin grin

OBi is becoming desperately desperate

From mat to ... th rice

Yet he no give penny

His cretians say Na self love

Who know how much he has spend so far on rally when campaign never start

Self deciet is evil

Power to the people
North 2023

Obi wan act saint for Nigerian politcs

He’s truly an impish clown

Format u brain

Thats y APC is still using u people cos u guys are gullible...many concern citizens have been spending their money to campaign for Obi, if ur eyes is working well, thats a nylon bag with unknown content but because ur brain is attached to the cruelty of APC giving out rice, garri to buy vote, u think others are like that.

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:
From we no dey give ShiShi

To organic love and followers

WHO was caught lying in this case? Do you see Obi associated with these nylons being shared?

Has Obi *released* money to anybody for the items Obidients are making and distributing?

Please, show me where Obi has used money to canvassed for the popular support he has today, or where, how he's releasing funds to influence and buy the mass. No photoshopped pictures, please. And no fake reports.

I have no means of verifying your words or what you saw, so nothing there.

I saw a video MYSELF of a woman giving free pure waters to the people who went to one of Obi rallies. I have read of people opening barbing salons and car wash spots, etc., for free to the public because of Obi. And someone on this thread has mentioned how pro-Obi riders give free rides to Obidients... the last one is only someone's words, just as yours as. So both could equally be truthful or false or one of them is the truth/lie.

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Fathai(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=116661321][/quote]you guys just like disturbing yourselves. Obi is not the person rulling o, but you guys can't sleep without calling his name daily. No matter how you guys try to rubbish him, the more we like and love him. Mind you, I'm a Yoruba man o. Yoruba kpobele ni mi.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by fixmykey(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
THIS IS NOT TRUE. LABOUR WILL NEVER DO THIS
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Mario619(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
So when Agbado Master AkA Jagaban shared Nokia abi China touch phone Una no see am abi? Maybe and let's hope he won't share Garri and bean
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by buzorcharles(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Abdul05:

So what is the rice meant for....? just Continue fooling urself grin grin cheesy

Fine guy like u, no get sense? Agbado brain
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nyamuri: 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nyamuri Pandora wan talk
ada9ja:

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nyamuri: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nyamuri flat.heads from Upper Iweaka go enjoy today
excess4luv:
I like what the Agbado urchins are doing, keep creating awareness for labour party, we are enjoying the advertisement and will build on it.

Surprisingly LP is now the main opposition party.
When campaign starts starts fully more materials will be made available for you to help us share.

For now keep spreading the news and let more people know LP and Peter Obi is heading to Aso Rock
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Harrynight(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
shocked

I don't know who is behind this
But we all know Peter no dey give shishi
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Michelle70:
All politicians have their own fair share of corruption.
The difference between PO and the other two is that PO is trying to paint himself as a saint.

which is a bad strategy cos when the time comes they will open his file "one by follow" which will be devastating on his credibility.

Your father’s corruption is the worst, his corruption is sooo bad that God had to give him corruption as a child. That’s you.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Harrynight(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
shocked

I don't know who is behind this,
But we all know Peter no dey give shishi
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
femisplash:
Dey fool yourself, people wey dey share groundnut oil no go dey share rice or food items?

I am no fool. grin grin

If you know me, perhaps you should try backing that picture up with a legit source if you have any intention of convincing me.

Where did you get it from? Which PO's coalition or support group shared this so-called groundnut oil? Na only this picture you get?

An Agbadorian's life must be really hard o. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by excess4luv: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nyamuri:
Nyamuri flat.heads from Upper Iweaka go enjoy today

Have you had your Agbado today?
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Moh247: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

WHO was caught lying in this case? Do you see Obi associated these nylons being shared?

Has Obi *released* money to anybody for the items Obidients are making and distributing?

Please, show we where Obi has used money to canvassed for the popular support he has today, or where, how he's releasing funds to influence and buy the mass. No photoshopped pictures, please. And no fake reports.

I have no means of verifying your words or what you saw, so nothing there.

I saw a video MYSELF of a woman giving free pure waters to the people who went to one of Obi rallies. I have read of people opening barbing salons and car wash spots, etc., for free to the public because of Obi. And someone on this thread has mentioned how pro-Obi riders give free rides to Obidients... the last one is only someone's words, just as yours as. So both could equally be truthful or false or one of them is the truth/lie.

So just as Tinubu loyalist distributed rice during Ramadan accross North without any evidence linking Tinubu to the Donation

Obi's Supporters can also distribute whatever they like

Because we don't want double standard when we also start making donations

Oh and by the way Labour party agent, members are always the one making such distribution brought to venue in Labour party branded cars ... Is Obi still ignorant of what his party members are doing

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Akonimohate12: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
lhordspy:
What is wrong with that picture now ?? Let them share rice, let them cook rice, let them eat rice, let their stomach big and their head flat.... So they can always come online to showcase their moronic, and nonentity altitude. They are clowns, they are joy to watch. We love their tears. It is delicious like fanta. grin

Na somebody born you so o, I pity the person..

We all know 99.9% of those zombidients are all hungry people.

People that usually sneak into Lagos at Night from their poverty ridden afghanEASTERN.

They are starving, the only difference between zombidients and those almajiris you see on the road Is that they dont hold plate in hand. cheesy grin embarassed grin

Just wave them food and watch them constitute nuisance for you all day.

No shi, No shi ... But dem dey share branded rice. Hungry have reset their head

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Cognitivereason: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
WE DONT KNOW THE CONTENT OF THE BAGS
so rest

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by comodo: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
OP your school fees for dey useful if dem use am build Ranches. Nylon!!! D shape even dey like wetin dem put plastic inside. I don dey wonder which kind rice dey stand like stick inside Nylon. Abi na cruise u wan catch.

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by heniford2: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Labour Party sharing rice?

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1570027896667766785
APC can do anything just to make a mockry of labour party remember you guys started it you and PDP cheesy grin first hit Nobi wahala na who cry pass undecided
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by HimName: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nyamuri:
Nyamuri Pandora wan talk

See him dishing our wrong statistics with enviable confidence grin
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by OsunOriginal: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Just an individual effort..

Peter Obi might not even be aware of this..

Go to the street and see people campaigning for Obi free of charge even without his knowledge... I knw a man that printed close to 500 t shirts with Obi's face on it and shared to the public without collecting a dime from anyone..

Go to Ikeja and see some individuals carrying passengers free of charge to CMS all because of Peter Obi...

As if he was there... Just an individual effort blah blah blah. Se bi you said you no dey give shishi...
Nigerians should shine their eyes. Don't sell your future for a 5kg bag of rice from Obi
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:
Oh and by the way Labour party agent, members are always the one making such distribution brought to venue in Labour party branded cars ... Is Obi still ignorant of what his party members are doing

Where did this ever happened again? undecided

I should trust your words because you said so? How can Obi ever knows what is in the minds of his supporters to tell them what to distribute or not?

Besides, let's list them... oops. There's only one I can think of. This soap (which is very different from food) is likely the only thing I have seen Obidients sharing.

Clothes, face caps and the likes are normal for rallies.

So how many times have you seen Obi people sharing food and money items?

When the mat issue came out (which I strongly believe was a propaganda from the opposition parties), Obi took responsibility for it and apologised to all Northerners/Muslims who might have felt offended. He visited and apologised to Femi Kuti too, when he felt slighted by Obidients.

How much more responsibility-taking heart do you expect a leader to show towards his followers? Obi has proven time and time again that he can address and caution Obidients as he deems fit, although, he is not responsible for anyone's action and he cannot turn everybody into a robot to follow his every wish, but anytime something "out-of-line" surfaces to be linked to his campaign, he doesn't hesitate to speak on it, so miss me with the "Obi is (intentionally) ignorant of what party members do fiydsgsjlgdjysahkjhdd."

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by chemberlin(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Billingslord:

Huh huh grin grin grin omo see twisting.
Wtf grin grin grin
Look closely if possible get a binoculars.. That a nylon bag not mini bag sack

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by chemberlin(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
comodo:
OP your school fees for dey useful if dem use am build Ranches. Nylon!!! D shape even dey like wetin dem put plastic inside. I don dey wonder which kind rice dey stand like stick inside Nylon. Abi na cruise u wan catch.
Nah cruise Emi lokians dey catch.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by harmony75: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Fake OBIdient movement we no dey give shishi this is the handwork of APC. Na their way be this share rice, beans and agege bread �

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by forerunner022(m): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
For me that's the handiwork of the oppositions. They are looking for any means to discredit Obi
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Verysmart101: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Abdul05:

So what is the rice meant for....? just Continue fooling urself grin grin cheesy

Oga APthief have been sharing things from time immemorial.weitin dey do Una this people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South / Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) / Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.