Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands (652 Views)

Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo / 'RIP APC': Youths Denounce APC With A Coffin In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by garfield1: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
A former Senator and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP in Yobe State, Alh. Adamu Garba Talba, has again dumped the party and joined the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

This is coming barely two months after Senator Talba defected to PDP from APC.

A statement on Saturday signed by Gov. Buni’s Spokesman, Mamman Mohammed, indicated that Sen. Talba said he moved to the APC to identify with the giant strides of the APC administration in the state and to ensure continuity in development.

He said, “There is no hope for Yobe State and Nigeria in any other political party than the APC.

“I am here in APC for good and for the betterment of Yobe State and Nigeria”.

Governor Mai Mala Buni, who received the former lawmaker, described Talba’s defection to APC as home coming.

“Frankly speaking, there is no other better place for you and all other Yobeans like the APC. We all have roles to play and contributions to make for a greater Yobe State and Nigeria”, Buni said.

The Governor expressed optimism that the defector will contribute to enrich the party, build Yobe and the development of Nigeria.

It would be recalled that Senator Adamu Talba represented Yobe South Senatorial District during the 6th Assembly from 2007 to 2011 on the platform of the PDP.

In a related development,a former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate in Yobe State, Alhaji Abba Gana Tata, has resigned his membership of the party ahead of the 2023 general election.

He made this known in a letter addressed to the PDP local government chairman in Bursari and the party state chairman, Ambassador Umar El-Gadh.

It was however learnt that he is poised to join the APC soon.

A copy of his resignation letter obtained by LEADERSHIP, read, “I write to formally inform you of my resignation from the PDP. This is to notify you that I have resigned my membership from People Democratic Party (PDP) effective from Tuesday the 13th day of September 2022, Attached herewith is my membership card. No. 1533599.ttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://von.gov.ng/pdp-chieftain-defects-to-apc-in-yobe-state/&ved=2ahUKEwjAq4zkvpT6AhXjRPEDHX-uDZwQFnoECCUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1jRtQ0bbTOPyFK2Xe6jb25

Cc mynd44
Nplfmod
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Dominique
Indispensable
Legendhero
Helinues
Esseite
Trinitycian
Kyase
Agboriotejoye
Oghenaogie
Donphilopus
Seun
Seunmsg
Aurielfinizu
Antoeni
Onatisi
Humility33
Vicdom
Chukel
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by famouscargo4u: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
It is transfer season. This will continue till election day. Wait, why are they not decamping into LP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by garfield1: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:
It is transfer season. This will continue till election day. Wait, why are they not decamping into LP?

In the south and nc,they are defecting in droves to labour

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by garfield1: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Apc is overrunning pdp in the north after the initial gra gra

1 Like

Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by lhordspy: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please do pay a visit to any zombidient you know. Save somone today.

Picture of a zombedients miscreant with his thoughts right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by Totilopussylick(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Free transfer period tongue
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by Abdul05: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Cos is a tiny party... grin cheesy
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by garfield1: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Free transfer period tongue

I feel so sorry for pdp.after their initial defection wave,apc has turned the screw...pdp is dead in yobe

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by garfield1: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
Pdp will soon be defunct like A.D.its successor will be LP
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by Moh247: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
APC are picking up strong Politicians, PDP are picking any available Politician... Labour party are Picking up Twitter influencers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by Okoroawusa: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

In the south and nc,they are defecting in droves to labour
south and NC of which country? Well, maybe that of America.
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by LegendHero(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Omo this Senator na agba awo.

Defected from APC-PDP and now from PDP back to APC.

I guess he just went there to steal PDP secret. PDP is dead in Yobe.

A former Senator and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP in Yobe State, Alh. Adamu Garba Talba, has again dumped the party and joined the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

This is coming barely two months after Senator Talba defected to PDP from APC.
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
The cross carpetting happening so far has been between APC/ PDP.

This shows Labour party is truly worthless, a social media Party!

Indeed, they'll labour to de*th lipsrsealed
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by rolams(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
This one has not made up his mind.
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by adekolaelect(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:
APC are picking up strong Politicians, PDP are picking any available Politician... Labour party are Picking up Twitter influencers
they will come for you... Don't you know Obidient and Atikulators are one ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by Solsix(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
I really want APC and PDP to battle it out in the north to reduce thier chances. May God help us in 2023
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by garfield1: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Solsix:
I really want APC and PDP to battle it out in the north to reduce thier chances. May God help us in 2023

Won't labour join the battle
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by Solsix(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

Won't labour join the battle
Of course labour won't be missing in action, but I want APC and PDP to cancel themselves
Imagine if one of them perform wonderfully well in the North??
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by fyneguy: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

I feel so sorry for pdp.after their initial defection wave,apc has turned the screw...pdp is dead in yobe

Lol you never see defection. Let campaign start. Atiku sef go fear. It's really unfair to give Tinubu 5 months to prepare for an election he is directly involved in.
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by garfield1: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Solsix:

Of course labour won't be missing in action, but I want APC and PDP to cancel themselves
Imagine if one of them perform wonderfully well in the North??

Kwankwaso has made sure that won't happen

1 Like

Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by Aiel123: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

Kwankwaso has made sure that won't happen
Garfield... wetin sup today na
You don turn @ satanically pro max
I see your handwork.
All those you posted,I already saw it yesterday night.
There's no PDP in Yobe.
It's a family business.Borno PDP has more showing than Yobe.
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by Peacecore: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
That former senator should be given medal for ashawo politician of the year.
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by garfield1: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
Aiel123:

Garfield... wetin sup today na
You don turn @ satanically pro max
I see your handwork.
All those you posted,I already saw it yesterday night.
There's no PDP in Yobe.
It's a family business.Borno PDP has more showing than Yobe.

I am his apc nemesis
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Yobe,senator Talba Defects To Apc With Thousands by Aiel123: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

I am his apc nemesis
I see
Keep it coming then.
You go get plenty satisfaction tonight.

(1) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? / Tinubu’s Aspiration Insults Black Race – Atiku / The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.