Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,454 members, 7,954,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi (24578 Views)

"Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest / Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria / Insecurity: Shiekh Gumi Is A Front For Bandits, Arrest Him Now – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by Damoche10: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nwodosis:

Who go protest? The Hausas or the Fulanis?

They are also tired of them
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by Gbeng30(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
He should have been arrested long time ago but bubu self and this apc leaders has skeleton in their cupboard ....their action is questionable ..
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by tabaralph: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
fiizznation:
Is about time. Always criticizing security agents as if they are all bad. I don't like people like that. You sit down somewhere and criticize everything
My dear watch what buhari will do that man before the end of this year, his own case will worst than zAkizaki
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by Enumerator(m): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
cheesy
tillaman:
Long overdue
He should be in shackles
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by EagleNest(m): 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
DSS need not to be told. Their silence on Gumi is beyond belief.
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by chikason22(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
anytexy:
Unserious nation. Mtcheeeeeeew
He is not Nnamdi Kanu otherwise he would have been in kuje prison by now.
Stupid Daura secret service
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-dss-told-to-investigate-arrest-shiekh-gumi/

Nice one! Justice must return sanity to our dear Land
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by Safyqueen: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
fiizznation:
Is about time. Always criticizing security agents as if they are all bad. I don't like people like that. You sit down somewhere and criticize everything

Though I cannot hold brief for him but the man is a knowledgeable retired medical doctor army officer. He is not a novice when it come to security agencies operation. He knows much.
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by Parachoko: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:
They couldn't arrest Deborah's killers out of fear now it's Sheikh Gumi they want to arrest? Lies
I'm surprise you didn't blame Yorubas for this grin
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by kayode4arch: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good evening brothers and sisters,
Pls am seriously looking for a driving job in either Lagos or Abj that pays, pls just only driving .

Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by jumper524(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Fkmodhi:
If them try it northern Muslims youths go protest
oga speak for yourself. We no dey talk no mean say we mumu.
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by Bizibi(m): 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
lightwind:
Lol who get liver to investigate Sheikh Gumi ??
Dem born DSS dem well
em born em well
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by kingRagnarr: 12:25am On Sep 15, 2022
Fkmodhi:
u are delusional if u think i will protest for a terrorist.... how i wish if they arrest him we wont get to see him ever again
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by Germi9: 12:39am On Sep 15, 2022
Criminology says if terrorism last for more than 24 hours,know that the government is involved
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by kkins25(m): 4:06am On Sep 15, 2022
I guess na him punishment for criticing the government be that. Now, they must live with the monsters they created.
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by ultimateprof: 4:30am On Sep 15, 2022
Long over due. Arrest the mpama.
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by Tvoice: 4:32am On Sep 15, 2022
Long overdue, u would have arrested him b4 dat other guy.
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by Buksaylor: 6:13am On Sep 15, 2022
lightwind:
Lol who get liver to investigate Sheikh Gumi ??
Dem born DSS dem well

That's the best comment so far...
Dem never born the person...
That man is the general coordinator of the movement...that's his area that was discreetly given to him .
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by Tundex911: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2022
Machinegun91:
The bastard is truly supposed to be in kirirkiri prison by now

Animal

The way them treat Nnamdi Kanu
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by davidl7: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2022
Buhari, Shettima, El Rufai and Gumi are terrorist!

Calling them jihadist wont be enough.
Re: DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi by smileyoo: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2022
Fkmodhi:
lol. are they not the ones been dehumanized and killed by bandits and terrorists ?
it will be a dumb idea for them to protest on behalf of bandits, terrorists, criminals and their shameless sympathizers, and negotiators.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Republic Military Officer Warns Bandits Kingpin Bello Turji / True Meaning Of Nigeria Coat Of Arms Reveal / Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.