Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya (3840 Views)

Threat Over PEPT Judgement: Report Suspicious Gatherings, Activities - Fubara / I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair / Amended Electoral Act: Threat Over Primaries As APC, PDP Decide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by imam07: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
Thermodynamics:

She has thousands of followers on Twitter, she is a professor in the US, her picture is popular and anything she says Agbado urchins like you rush to nairaland to create a thread about it, the world knows her now. Her opinion matters, unlike you when nobody know for your street, you get 5 followers for Twitter, you collect 1000 naira to vote people like Buhari and suffer for 8 years.

Yur opinion nor matter, you're just another black man in Africa.
shame no catch u. U can still come here and be supporting foolishness. Why u people no dey reason well before u start supporting rubbish. Must u support rubbish because is your tribe.

1 Like

Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by Thermodynamics(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
imam07:
shame no catch u. U can still come here and be supporting foolishness. Why u people no dey reason well before u start supporting rubbish. Must u support rubbish because is your tribe.
Ekpa, I nor be Igbo you hear, she didn't lie about the Queen, the Queen supported the Nigerian government in murdering millions of people during the war, including children and old people too, not because she cared about Nigerian unity but because England is interested in Nigeria's resources.

So why are you guys attacking and wishing her bad?

Who is really supporting rubbish here?

Even if you think it's rubbish, why not mind your business? She has a freedom to express herself.
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by richie240: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
She said, “I feel like my life is in danger.
It is urgent that the world knows that these people are trying to put me in harm’s way. Nothing that anybody sees with my name on Facebook is true. I am not a member of IPOB.

“They are using me for political movements and messages that I do not align with, and they are seriously damaging me and my safety.

"This is going to be a huge problem for me. What if the Nigerian government considers me a terrorist and wants to arrest me? They are putting my life in danger.”

Na now ur day break, abi?
Typical ipobian: act first, then think/reason later!

When you (a whole professor) were running ur mouth like a common uppi-weka tout, u failed to see d consequences of ur brash and uncouth tongue shey?
Don't worry ur fellow uncouth 'fleedom fighters' brethren cheering u on as a "strong and bold woman" have got ur back.

Pikin wey nor get proper home training, na from outside e go receive am

Just kwantinu!
cool
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by richie240: 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nigeria nor send her message to go 'drive rough' with her pussy-licking foul mouth, biko!
Her brethren who have been cheering her in her self destruction should see to her welfare!

Patriotic Nigerian youths refuse to be dragged into biafran/ipob matter.

She was 'fighting' for biafra, her rant against the late queen had absolutely nothing to do with Nigeria but Biafra. Let the Biafran Security services (BSS) see to her welfare.
You cannot use 'Nigerian youths' head to break d coconut of d mata wey nor consyn them!
cool
Corridon:
Nigeria ipobians won't take it lightly if anything bad happens to our daughter Uju Anya. Nigerians Ipobians are ever ready to take the war to the enemies of this brave woman if she suffers any attack. In fact Nigerian youths ipob yuuts are ready for battle in case we hear her cry.

1 Like

Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Corridon:
Nigeria won't take it lightly if anything bad happens to our daughter Uju Anya. Nigerians are ever ready to take the war to the enemies of this brave woman if she suffers any attack. In fact Nigerian youths are ready for battle in case we hear her cry.

grin grin grin
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by richie240: 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
And how many Yoruba's supported d two criminals in what they did?

Show us just one post of Yoruba's supporting the gruesome act of those two guys!

That's d difference BTW d Yorubas and you.
Unlike d Yoruba's dt distance themselves from such devilish acts, u, on d other hand find every means possible to justify the evil deeds of thy brethren bcus "blood is thicker than water"
cool
paramakina202:

I hope this Yoruba terrorist thought about the consequences of their actions before they foolishly killed and beheaded an innocent English soldier in his homeland.Yorubas are a disgrace to Nigeria and Africa in general.

1 Like

Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by paramakina202: 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
richie240:
And how many Yoruba's supported d two criminals in what they did?

Show us just one post of Yoruba's supporting the gruesome act of those two guys!

That's d difference BTW d Yorubas and you.
Unlike d Yoruba's dt distance themselves from such devilish acts, u, on d other hand find every means possible to justify the evil deeds of thy brethren bcus "blood is thicker than water"
cool

I was never in support of that woman's irrational outburst,she is an adult she spoke her mind why blame ndi Igbo for it?
Should we blame all Yoruba for whatever Kemi Oluloyo does o r says? You guys should stop being stupid.There are even white people that supported what she said.At the end of the day she will take responsibility for her actions dont drag all of us into it.
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by Rugaria: 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Obviously she doesn't know that the likes of The Punch Newspaper, Tribune, The Nation Newspaper and co are nothing but desperate organizations set up to parrot all sorts tribal agenda. You can see how the punch guys tried to get her to speak evil of the Biafran movement. Very treacherous lot
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by richie240: 12:08am On Sep 15, 2022
My ppl talk say "elders nor dae dey market, make small pikin head bend for him mama back"
Except u want to play d ostrich u can't pretend not to see the massive support ndigbos gave her for her verbal assault on d late queen.

As if that tribal support isn't bad enough, ndigbos made it a tribal affair by attacking anyone that so much as frowned at what uju said.

So stop whyning ursef nwoke
cool
paramakina202:

I was never in support of that woman's irrational outburst,she is an adult she spoke her mind why blame ndi Igbo for it?
Should we blame all Yoruba for whatever Kemi Oluloyo does o r says? You guys should stop being stupid.There are even white people that supported what she said.At the end of the day she will take responsibility for her actions dont drag all of us into it.

These are just but a few of the threads showcasing the massive tribal support for uju for her 'bravery and strength' for lambasting d late queen by her kith and kin.

https://www.nairaland.com/7323708/The-saga-of-our-beloveth-sister-professor-aunty#116493949

https://www.nairaland.com/7323010/uju-anyas-hateful-post-queen#116479384

https://www.nairaland.com/7326356/professor-uju-anya-sends-video#116545396

https://www.nairaland.com/7324896/uju-anya-celebrated-t.b-joshuas

https://www.nairaland.com/7324567/uju-anya-proud-lesbian-pic
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by nobaga: 12:46am On Sep 15, 2022
[quote]

She is not the only one that has spoken out on this, many scholars did. What is more embarrassing is the circular firing squad created by a few well informed African Americans feigning ignorance. The Yoruba word AKATA is not the problem, rivalry between some earlier African American, many before Columbus and recent Africans is older than the awareness of the AKATA word. Prof. Anya is not Yoruba where the word comes from. Indeed, Yoruba call Nigerians coming back from overseas Akata, Oyinbo, Omowale, Sobowale,Tokunbo etc.

When Arthur Ashe came home to Nigeria, they named him Omowale. Though Akata or Oyinbo may not be as faltering, Black Panther is another wild beast meaning AKATA. They were not named by Yoruba! But any name that people feel is not proper must be dropped from civilized discussion. Akata or Oyinbo is not a name most Nigerians find flattering. Believe it or not, some Yoruba, especially some Youths find it amusing when so called. Some even called one another NIGGA for which they were cautioned against like African Americans caution their Youths.

Trying to create uproar out of poor Prof. Uju Anya for expressing the obvious about the Queen that came from the line of those who pride themselves as the conquerors of Africa, Asia and Americas is misplaced. Turning it into a tribal war between Africans and African Americans with the word AKATA or Oyinbo is despicable. Many of us still remember the last time this tribal war raised its ugly head: OBAMA IS NOT ONE OF US!

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/311907/most-make-amends-for-iniquity-of-slave-trade-others-exploit.html
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by Haywhy3579: 2:37am On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Tinubu urchins that now loved the Queen more than the queen's family and the whole of England just because a noble Igbo daughter said the bitter truth about the late monarch, what their men couldn't even say to Fulani terrorîsts that chase them out of their ancestral land, let alone a whole queen, will come here now and start spitting out their hates as usual, as If Beautiful Uju cares about them or their usêlèss existence.

Inwardly, they wish they have someone like Uju in their region, but hate won't allow them admit this.
Point of correction a dead queen. What braveness is there for a living who accused the dead. It shows cowardice because the queen has been on the throne for over 50yrs and she never made any allegations against her.
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by ImperialYoruba: 3:58am On Sep 15, 2022
This idiot yanminri wished Queen an excruciating death. Now executioners of death are coming for her and she seem not to appreciate it.

Was she expecting bouquet of roses for that evil wish?

3 Likes

Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 4:59am On Sep 15, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
This idiot yanminri wished Queen an excruciating death. Now executioners of death are coming for her and she seem not to appreciate it.

Was she expecting bouquet of roses for that evil wish?
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 15, 2022
Na you go find trouble. I don't know who advised you tweet that nonsense because the person clearly doesn't like you. Now you will be left to face whatever comes with it. A move you should never have made in the first place

3 Likes

Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by Michelle70(m): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Your mama, your papa and all your siblings are irresponsible.
stop being emotional

1 Like

Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by imam07: 7:05am On Sep 15, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Ekpa, I nor be Igbo you hear, she didn't lie about the Queen, the Queen supported the Nigerian government in murdering millions of people during the war, including children and old people too, not because she cared about Nigerian unity but because England is interested in Nigeria's resources.

So why are you guys attacking and wishing her bad?

Who is really supporting rubbish here?

Even if you think it's rubbish, why not mind your business? She has a freedom to express herself.
did i say she is lying why not allow d sleeping dog lye. She is a prof and an adult. She should know when is right to use her tongue. In this world if u are not careful, u can get yourself into trouble fighting for d truth if u don't know when to say it..
And if u are a student of history. U should know ibos started this 1966 coup. Despite most of d ibos were in top positions in the Nigeria army. Also Ojukwu led them into the war he was not sure of. Ibos will implicate themselves and also be playing victim. I have said it severally to people that until the ibos accept that 1966 coup was an ibo coup and also accept they are the genesis of Nigeria problem before they can liberated. They should also stop blaming other tribes for their problem. Why would thir ancestors killed national leaders of the other tribes and believe they will have peace. 1966 coup was not successful only in d eastern part of Nigeria while they killed in d north and in d west. If the ibos sit down and reason very well. They should know Nigeria present problems can be traced to 1966 coup. Their forefathers lied to them about what Nigeria did to them but not what d ibos did to Nigeria.
I will advise u to go back and read history and verify this by yourself. Will know d truth unless if u are a bigot.

3 Likes

Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by haffaze777(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Anybody wey wan die can go ahead and die,nothing concern me,nothing concern Yoruba,nothing concern sane Nigeria.
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by Thermodynamics(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
imam07:
did i say she is lying why not allow d sleeping dog lye. She is a prof and an adult. She should know when is right to use her tongue. In this world if u are not careful, u can get yourself into trouble fighting for d truth if u don't know when to say it..
And if u are a student of history. U should know ibos started this 1966 coup. Despite most of d ibos were in top positions in the Nigeria army. Also Ojukwu led them into the war he was not sure of. Ibos will implicate themselves and also be playing victim. I have said it severally to people that until the ibos accept that 1966 coup was an ibo coup and also accept they are the genesis of Nigeria problem before they can liberated. They should also stop blaming other tribes for their problem. Why would thir ancestors killed national leaders of the other tribes and believe they will have peace. 1966 coup was not successful only in d eastern part of Nigeria while they killed in d north and in d west. If the ibos sit down and reason very well. They should know Nigeria present problems can be traced to 1966 coup. Their forefathers lied to them about what Nigeria did to them but not what d ibos did to Nigeria.
I will advise u to go back and read history and verify this by yourself. Will know d truth unless if u are a bigot.

imam07:
I cant believe my eyes I can see ibo people on this trend. Where are those biafrans praising this woman some few days ago. See where your stupid truth has gotten you into. You wish a 96 yrs old woman a painful death. So u are afraid to die. Ibos are too selfish. The biafrans have hidden the face.

That was your first comment up there, the one I first responded to, let sleeping dog lie but you're constantly masturbating on any topic that involve her, why aren't you minding your business? Wetin concern you and Igbo matter?

The first coup is called an Igbo coup because it was lead by an Igbo man, but it wasn't only the Igbos that took part in it, i however agree with that part, but what the professor is saying is that, the British supported Nigeria against Biafra, making the fight completely unfair and resulted in a genocide. All because they wanted to gain access to Nigeria's resources.
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by Thermodynamics(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:
stop being emotional
Thunder fire your full family there, idiot.
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by paramakina202: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
richie240:
My ppl talk say "elders nor dae dey market, make small pikin head bend for him mama back"
Except u want to play d ostrich u can't pretend not to see the massive support ndigbos gave her for her verbal assault on d late queen.

As if that tribal support isn't bad enough, ndigbos made it a tribal affair by attacking anyone that so much as frowned at what uju said.

So stop whyning ursef nwoke
cool

These are just but a few of the threads showcasing the massive tribal support for uju for her 'bravery and strength' for lambasting d late queen by her kith and kin.

https://www.nairaland.com/7323708/The-saga-of-our-beloveth-sister-professor-aunty#116493949

https://www.nairaland.com/7323010/uju-anyas-hateful-post-queen#116479384

https://www.nairaland.com/7326356/professor-uju-anya-sends-video#116545396

https://www.nairaland.com/7324896/uju-anya-celebrated-t.b-joshuas

https://www.nairaland.com/7324567/uju-anya-proud-lesbian-pic

You no well o.Considering some uknown persons as speaking for ndi Igbo?How pathetic can you all be?
Did any Igbo leader or group be it political,cultural or religious make any comment in support of what she said?
Thank God the civilised world where Prof Uju lives and work are not as primitive in thinking like our Yoruba neighbous who knows that Prof Uju speaks for nobody but for herself.Btw,what is your business,why are you all crying more than late Queens family?
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by richie240: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
"Unknown" indeed.
Perhaps obi shd've listened to ur sermon b4 making his "tinubu yoruba group" goof.
He needs it more nwoke! cool
paramakina202:

You no well o. Considering some uknown persons as speaking for ndi Igbo? How pathetic can you all be?
Did any Igbo leader or group be it political,cultural or religious make any comment in support of what she said?
Thank God the civilised world where Prof Uju lives and work are not as primitive in thinking like our Yoruba neighbous who knows that Prof Uju speaks for nobody but for herself.Btw,what is your business,why are you all crying more than late Queens family?
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by paramakina202: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
richie240:
"Unknown" indeed.
Perhaps obi shd've listened to ur sermon b4 making his "tinubu yoruba group" goof.
He needs it more nwoke! cool

You must be high on expired weed.Wetin concern Peter Obi and Prof Uju comment about the late Queen?Are the two related?
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by richie240: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
Good question!
Since u claim d ppl supporting uju/attacking whoever condemns her attack on d late Queen are "unknown persons speaking for ndigbos", ur president (obi) shd've recognized d deception in tagging a random facebook post as "Tinubu support group".

When d narratives favor u it's all well and good, but if not u form Jack Bauer!
cool
paramakina202:

You must be high on expired weed.Wetin concern Peter Obi and Prof Uju comment about the late Queen?Are the two related?
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by paramakina202: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
richie240:
Good question!
Since u claim d ppl supporting uju/attacking whoever condemns her attack on d late Queen are "unknown persons speaking for ndigbos", ur president (obi) shd've recognized d deception in tagging a random facebook post as "Tinubu support group".

When d narratives favor u it's all well and good, but if not u form Jack Bauer!
cool

Peter Obi is an individual I am not going to speak for him.He can defend himself as far as you won't drag ndi Igbo into it.
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by richie240: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Odimma!
cool
paramakina202:

Peter Obi is an individual I am not going to speak for him.He can defend himself as far as you won't drag ndi Igbo into it.
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by paramakina202: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
richie240:
Odimma!
cool

That is how it should be..don't judge a tribe because of actions of an individual rather face the person.
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by richie240: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
......and a tribe shd (also) learn to reprimand their kinsmen/kinswomen when such individuals do wrong instead of showing support just bcus "blood is thicker than water"
cool

paramakina202:

That is how it should be..don't judge a tribe because of actions of an individual rather face the person.
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by paramakina202: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
richie240:
......and a tribe shd (also) learn to reprimand their kinsmen/kinswomen when such individuals do wrong instead of showing support just bcus "blood is thicker than water"
cool

Yes every tribe does speak out whenever they find it necessary to do so.Stop being judgemental.Your tribe is not perfect.
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by Michelle70(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Thunder fire your full family there, idiot.
lolz, na so e pain u reach?
Oya sorry, i shouldnt have bullied u grin

Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by Thermodynamics(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:
lolz, na so e pain u reach?
Oya sorry, i shouldnt have bullied u grin
Your papa.
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by temitope27(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Nigeria won't take it lightly if anything bad happens to our daughter Uju Anya. Nigerians are ever ready to take the war to the enemies of this brave woman if she suffers any attack. In fact Nigerian youths are ready for battle in case we hear her cry.
maybe u should move to USA, didirin
Re: My Life Under Threat Over Queen Elizabeth’s Tweet – Uju Anya by Talawaka: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Another touching useless Story of an insignificant woman filled with so much hate for the dead to

You are leaving out Gen. Ojukwu who plunged the igbos into needless war that killed over 2million people including children.

But she is Going after a 96years old dead queen. Who lived her life to the fullest. Who doesnt even know she mrs. uju exist while she(the queen) was alive and even now that she is dead.

How useless you and your opinion are, Mrs.UJU... How useless you are....

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery!

The 96 year old you mentioned knew nothing about your existence as well grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Falls Off The Stage As The Stage Collapsed Below His Feet(video) / Obi Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide / Ojo: An Exemplary Honest Traffic Warden In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.