Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Why Am I Not Blessed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Am I Not Blessed (337 Views)

Why some pastor's are not blessed in church!! / My Glory Will I Not Share With Another / Have You Ever Been Blessed Through Tithing And Giving In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Not Blessed by famozine1: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Though I don't know how things happen in other countries bcoz am born nd raised in 9ja
Why are people not blessed as claim by 80% Nigerian men of God check previous years calendar and prophecies given every year what u see and hear is this year is the year of restoration,great blessing,victory,divine helper And so on but if you examine very well most people remain in there current position. have being to many churches though not bcoz of being blessed have seen so very many people despite the way they pray for blessing day by day, year by year they grow old and die same position despite great fortunate prophecies the poor are getting poorer while rich men are getting richer so am somehow confused if someone can point out what is actually wrong.
Though despite my search in New Testament despite all miracle Jesus did am still trying to find out where Jesus bless someone financially instead he even tell someone to sell Wat he has and give to the poor
Re: Why Am I Not Blessed by Dtruthspeaker: 6:16am On Sep 15, 2022
famozine1:
Though I don't know how things happen in other countries bcoz am born nd raised in 9ja
Why are people not blessed as claim by 80% Nigerian men of God check previous years calendar and prophecies given every year what u see and hear is this year is the year of restoration,great blessing,victory,divine helper ..

The blessings of sinners is evil.

Proverbs 13:21: Evil pursueth sinners: but to the righteous good shall be repayed.

John 9:31; “We know that God does not listen to sinners".

Psalm 118:15
"Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: “The LORD's right hand has done mighty things!"
Re: Why Am I Not Blessed by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2022
The most blessed human in the history of mankind is Jesus of Nazareth, material riches is not what he bargain for rather Jesus' blessings is the kingdom of God! Matthew 6:19-21

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Not Blessed by Kobojunkie: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2022
famozine1:
1. Though I don't know how things happen in other countries bcoz am born nd raised in 9ja
Why are people not blessed as claim by 80% Nigerian men of God check previous years calendar and prophecies given every year what u see and hear is this year is the year of restoration,great blessing,victory,divine helper And so on but if you examine very well most people remain in there current position. have being to many churches though not bcoz of being blessed have seen so very many people despite the way they pray for blessing day by day, year by year they grow old and die same position despite great fortunate prophecies the poor are getting poorer while rich men are getting richer so am somehow confused if someone can point out what is actually wrong.

2. Though despite my search in New Testament despite all miracle Jesus did am still trying to find out where Jesus bless someone financially instead he even tell someone to sell Wat he has and give to the poor
1. The simple answer is that all of your many pastors and mogs are nothing but con men spewing their cons as if prophecies. They are the very thieves Jesus Christ warned you will come to steal from you, the kill the fat of His flock and to destroy His flock. Their prophecies are born of their deceitful nature and not of that which has to do with the Kingdom of God and all those who follow them will fall into the same ditch that they will fall into - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided

2. In the Kingdom of God, indeed If Heaven and the promises of Jesus Christ are what you seek, this as opposed to the wealth of this world, then you must sell it all and give it all away to the poor in order to have a part in Heaven - Matthew 13 vs 42 - 44 undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Not Blessed by AllenforGOD(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2022
Puf puf puf,in whereas jesus stated in john"you hven't ask anything in my name,ask anything in my name and i will answer you"you of little faith just as was stated in john also"ask and you shall receive".just as stated also in the bible"do not set ur mind on thing that are of the world but rather the thing in heaven shall u set ur mind".
well if u need all u desire do this as stated in luke 18:22-23"but you lack one thing sell ur properties and distribute to the poor and you shall have a reward"do u do this?.
You see kobojunkie is right about wht he stated<full stop>

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Not Blessed by famozine1: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The blessings of sinners is evil.

Proverbs 13:21: Evil pursueth sinners: but to the righteous good shall be repayed.

Psalm 118:15
"Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: “The LORD's right hand has done mighty things!"

If I can understand u v well u meant we re not being bless bcoz we are sinners so according to d scriptures d likes of Peter, Paul, James, John ND other followers of Christ are sinners bcoz dey aren't rich. in the book of act when peter ND his Co was beg for money he told dem silver ND gold dey don't have even dere was a place in the scripture dat make us to know dat early morning of the Sabbath day d disciples of Jesus are hungry picking some fruit dat fell on d ground am sure if dey are rich dey would have ate ND be satisfy before going out according to my own understanding dis prosperity preaching is not align with Wat was taught by Christ
Re: Why Am I Not Blessed by famozine1: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2022
AllenforGOD:
Puf puf puf,in whereas jesus stated in john"you hven't ask anything in my name,ask anything in my name and i will answer you"you of little faith just as was stated in john also"ask and you shall receive".just as stated also in the bible"do not set ur mind on thing that are of the world but rather the thing in heaven shall u set ur mind".
well if u need all u desire do this as stated in luke 18:22-23"but you lack one thing sell ur properties and distribute to the poor and you shall have a reward"do u do this?.
U ND kobojukie said d fact which is bitter truth
Re: Why Am I Not Blessed by Dtruthspeaker: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
famozine1:

If I can understand u v well u meant we re not being bless bcoz we are sinners.

Yes!

famozine1:

so according to d scriptures d likes of Peter, Paul, James, John ND other followers of Christ are sinners bcoz dey aren't rich. in the book of act when peter ND his Co was beg for money he told dem silver ND gold dey don't have even dere was a place in the scripture dat make us to know dat early morning of the Sabbath day d disciples of Jesus are hungry picking some fruit dat fell on d ground am sure if dey are rich dey would have ate ND be satisfy before going out according to my own understanding dis prosperity preaching is not align with Wat was taught by Christ

Boy, what a jungled up mass.

The reports you have just given even proves the case.

Peter and co were being begged from, meaning they were the ones who could give to others as was proven.

Which means they wanted nothing for by this time we do not see them doing any wrong thing at all unlike the time when they were sinners always futilely pursuing fish and labouring every night, yet catching nothing.
Re: Why Am I Not Blessed by Dtruthspeaker: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
AllenforGOD:

And yet many have done this and are not blessed but walk as those in God's Curse, suffering lack and hunger and all manners of evil that befalls sinners.

Proverbs 13:21: Evil pursueth sinners:

Re: Why Am I Not Blessed by terrezo2002(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
famozine1:
Though despite my search in New Testament despite all miracle Jesus did am still trying to find out where Jesus bless someone financially instead he even tell someone to sell Wat he has and give to the poor
God loves you. It is His will to give you all things. Continue to trust in Him and never envy others, especially the prosperity of sinners.
Luke 12:15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
Re: Why Am I Not Blessed by VenumX: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The most blessed human in the history of mankind is Jesus of Nazareth, material riches is not what he bargain for rather Jesus' blessings is the kingdom of God! Matthew 6:19-21

Yet, you can't acknowledge his teachings. You will rather take instructions from some demented people who are editing Bible portions and calling themselves substitutes for Christ.

Mad blind bat.
Re: Why Am I Not Blessed by Dtruthspeaker: 12:50am On Sep 16, 2022
terrezo2002:

God loves you. It is His will to give you all things. Continue to trust in Him and never envy others, especially the prosperity of sinners.
Luke 12:15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

And before all this God has already Said that

But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear."
Isaiah 59:2,

"Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee."
Jeremiah 7:16, KJV

(1) (Reply)

Can you open a book in the bible without checking what page it is first? / Mohammed's Urine Was Used As Medicine. Muslims Drank It And Were Forever Healed. / Human Cloning Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.