Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning (32620 Views)

Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble / Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation / IPOB Kills 13 Northern Traders In Enugu, Imo In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by okoroemeka(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Pls I want to ask honest indigenes and inhabitants of imo state with integrity.

Is it true that this governor that is hated is really working in terms of Infrastructure?
the answer is right in front of you,do you think a govenor busy body that washes road is a serious and proactive individual,ask yourself what type of action is that,even for our president to come to our imo state to commission assembly house and one road speaks volumes of this government,in this century is road building an achievement that the president will come to lauch it?let us ask ourselves critical questions

6 Likes

Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Landmack: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Cmanforall:

I heard he's doing well in terms of paying civil servants
The hatred kept him on his toes then.

Maybe if he wasn’t hated by some imolites and Ipob terrorists he may have relaxed and do nothing;maybe loot and loot

1 Like

Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Nigerianization(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Is it true that this governor that is hated is really working in terms of Infrastructure?

If you take away insecurity, that is totally not his fault anyway, Sen. Hope Uzodimma is doing excellently well. Am from Imo State and I just returned to base today after some holidays at home. The roads that Okorocha could not construct for 8 years, Hope has constructed many of them in less than three years. Quality roads for that matter

Workers have NEVER BEEN paid in arrears. After cleaning up the civil servants personnel register and weeding out ghost workers and pensioners, Hope alert drops between 26 to 28 of everything month for over two years now.

My blood relatives are civil servants so I know. Workers of Imo State University are on strike that doesn't concern them, yet hope is not owing them any salaries. Their paycheck is up to date.

He is a silent achiever.

1 Like

Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by fman(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I don't want assumptions I want an honest factual feedback. Let's wait for those who can give this to us honestly and without bias
This ya question
E heavy!!
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by fman(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nigerianization:

The roads that Okorocha could not construct for 8 years,
Chinko roads!!
All of them don cast finish!!
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Kingozymandias(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nigerianization:

If you take away insecurity, that is totally not his fault anyway, Sen. Hope Uzodimma is doing excellently well. Am from Imo State and I just returned to base today after some holidays at home. The roads that Okorocha could not construct for 8 years, Hope has constructed many of them in less than three years. Quality roads for that matter

Workers have NEVER BEEN paid in arrears. After cleaning up the civil servants personnel register and weeding out ghost workers and pensioners, Hope alert drops between 26 to 28 of everything month for over two years now.

My blood relatives are civil servants so I know. Workers of Imo State University are on strike that doesn't concern them, yet hope is not owing them any salaries. Their paycheck is up to date.

He is a silent achiever.

Provide evidence of your claims for others to attest to pls.
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Kingozymandias(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
Cuntface:

To be honest with you, Uzodimma is the worst governor in the South East.

I'm from Imo state, I drove to owerri and had to leave to my base in South South on Sunday, the roads are terrible.
There was rainfall on Sunday and the express was covered in flood, a whole express, no drainage, bad roads, etc.
As I'm talking to you now, my car has been in mechanic for the past 2 days, simply because I went to owerri.

Uzodimma is owing civil servants.
His government are filled with propaganda
Uzodimma will never get up to 10 percent vote if he dare come out for 2nd term

What do you say to this ?

Nigerianization:

He is a silent achiever.
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Kingozymandias(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Gkemz:

He's doing nothing other than fighting former governor. Empowering uniformed touts such as Entraco, OCDA, ISTMA, DTI, IGR, etc to go after motorist and business people and extort money from them. He has never constructed road that last beyond 1 month. All he is to do uneven patches on the portholes. The roadpaths Rochas created is the one he's patching and taking credit of.

Nigerianization:

He is a silent achiever.
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by MrNice04(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

He came through the back door should be the least of your worries if he is doing what the ones that came through the front door could not do. For the part of being a bully, I would choose good governance that came with a bully over the other. Trump over Biden any day.
best comment so far
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by thatigboman1: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

he is not working any single thing. He didn't work on orlu-owerri Road, I passed there a month ago, he just poured coal tar on sand. U will see the true state of the road in less than 1 year.
Someone that has not even constructed the road to hometown, is it road to someone else hometown that he will construct?

1 Like

Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by MrNice04(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
MaziChidoh:

I'm a resident of Imo State, Owerri precisely, well The Supreme court Governor is trying but that pain of robbing us of our choice by removing Jon. Ihedioha and imposing someone we didn't vote for still hurt us, that's just the impression here,
ihedioha that didnt accomplish anything I who you guys are crying over you ibos deserve the suffering you're undergoing instead of going for and supporting someone that is working for the development of IMO state you're crying over split milk thats why you will never achieve Biafra causing ibo mentality is upside down
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Perfectbeing(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Gkemz:

He's doing nothing other than fighting former governor. Empowering uniformed touts such as Entraco, OCDA, ISTMA, DTI, IGR, etc to go after motorist and business people and extort money from them. He has never constructed road that last beyond 1 month. All he is to do uneven patches on the portholes. The roadpaths Rochas created is the one he's patching and taking credit of.
Funny enough, this was the kind of comments people were saying in Nairaland during Peter Obi's tenure.

Fast forward to 2022, the same people are actually comparing Peter Obi with Bola Tinubu.

Is God not wonderful?

The truth is that there's no Governor people will not complain about. There are still some people in Lagos that will look you in the eye and say Fashola did not work.
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Mrpojj(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
King044:

He is doing extremely well in terms of infrastructure. The only problem we have with him is because of massive killing of youths.
Then he is not doing well
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Nigerianization(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Provide evidence of your claims for others to attest to pls.

As an OBIdient that I am, I should not be here defending Hope. I also do not like him because of the way he came to power.

First I mentioned imsu. If anybody who is a staff of imsu should dispute this, I might beg my cousin to permit me to publish his payslip for August 2022. Remember imsu is on strike.

Those who claimed that civil servants are being owed are lieing. Those who scaled through the staff biometric verification exercise receive their pay in full. Many people were hurriedly employed with backdated appointment letters signed at the twilight of the Rochas administration. The forensic Audit conducted by IHEDIOHA fished them out. Hope only completed the process and all those cleared are paid up to date.

I have at least 10 blood relations on the payroll of the Imo State government. I have an august 2022 payslip of a striking lecturer in imsu.

How will a governor who is owing workers pay those on strike?

On road infrastructure, nobody in his right senses that love Imo State will give Rochas any credit. I traveled from Orlu to Owerri and there was no single pothole on a 33km expressway. ROCHAS never achieved that feat.

Am just doing all of this for enlightenment purposes. I am not speaking for home.

Maybe you should ask those who claimed that civil servants are owed the following questions

1: their MDA
2: if they have been duly verified
3: how many months owed

We can take it up from there.

2 Likes

Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by MrNice04(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Landmack:

The hatred kept him on his toes then.

Maybe if he wasn’t hated by some imolites and Ipob terrorists he may have relaxed and do nothing;maybe loot and loot
which one be imolites and ipob terrorist again?
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Nigerianization(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
MrNice04:
ihedioha that didnt accomplish anything I who you guys are crying over you ibos deserve the suffering you're undergoing instead of going for and supporting someone that is working for the development of IMO state you're crying over split milk thats why you will never achieve Biafra causing ibo mentality is upside down

What do you mean by YOU IGBOS?

obviously you read one comment and jumped to pour out the hate that is running over your heart
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Kay25(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
The road must be fairly used ..needs washing to present it to buhari to buy as grade A toks
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by MrNice04(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nigerianization:

What do you mean by YOU IGBOS?

obviously you read one comment and jumped to pour out the hate that is running over your heart
yes 95% of Igbo's hate the innocent man no lie...besides hope izodinmma is better than ikpeazu of abia and ugwuanj of Enugu state but Igbo's don't criticize them I've come to realize that you Igbo's are emotional and not to be taken serious in the scheme of things in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I will answer ur question honestly in 2 ways and only once.
He is not working. Okigwe road is very long and he just did a few steps and commissioned it on a day Igbo people chose to stay at home as a sign of respect to someone they love and respect. What happened to the rest of Okigwe road till Okigwe junction that is very bad? Most of the work he commissioned belonged to the the formal administration led by governor Ihedioha, that was removed by the Supreme Court of Nigeria through this present administration of President Buhari. That was where problem started for Hope Uzordinma because everyone loved the formal governor Ihedioha. He had the mandate of the people of Imo State. Most don't like Mbaise people, but we all love him because he was on point.
Imo people will never forgive Roachas Okorocha and Hope Uzordinma for standing against the will of the people and backing this present administration. He is also responsible for alot of massacre that has happened in Orlu and other parts of Imo State because they refused to work for him. That's why he literally lives in Abuja because he knows his people are waiting for him...
I don't discuss politics because am a straight forward person, but I know exactly how hurt the people feel and how they earnestly await his return home. Even little children at home know who the enemies are and where they belong.
He will reap his reward because u can cook for the crowd and they will finish it, but when the crowd cooks for u, u can never finished it!! Time will tell!!!

I come in peace!!!

Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Kingozymandias(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nigerianization:

As an OBIdient that I am, I should not be here defending Hope. I also do not like him because of the way he came to power.

First I mentioned imsu. If anybody who is a staff of imsu should dispute this, I might beg my cousin to permit me to publish his payslip for August 2022. Remember imsu is on strike.

Those who claimed that civil servants are being owed are lieing. Those who scaled through the staff biometric verification exercise receive their pay in full. Many people were hurriedly employed with backdated appointment letters signed at the twilight of the Rochas administration. The forensic Audit conducted by IHEDIOHA fished them out. Hope only completed the process and all those cleared are paid up to date.

I have at least 10 blood relations on the payroll of the Imo State government. I have an august 2022 payslip of a striking lecturer in imsu.

How will a governor who is owing workers pay those on strike?

On road infrastructure, nobody in his right senses that love Imo State will give Rochas any credit. I traveled from Orlu to Owerri and there was no single pothole on a 33km expressway. ROCHAS never achieved that feat.

Am just doing all of this for enlightenment purposes. I am not speaking for home.

Maybe you should ask those who claimed that civil servants are owed the following questions

1: their MDA
2: if they have been duly verified
3: how many months owed

We can take it up from there.
Pls let us focus on infrastructure. Expand in details on this
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by vikiphy89(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Imagine people not from southeast are commending hope for which roads if imay ask..
Let me start from Owerri to Aba road, a road that host vehicle from all part of Nigeria is narrow and not dualized with gallops everywhere till u reach okpo ala junction. Naze junction to nekede to futo is a no go area, will I talk of MCC road? What happened from Housing estate to umunguma? And all this are important roads that connects to important places. Some people are here saying he's trying in infrastructure and I want to ask which of the infrastructure. Is it still news that APC led administration is projected on propaganda and deceit. Another major road from okpola junction to ahiara junction is abandoned infact that place no follow for imo state. Owerri now is shadow of its own, chai my old Owerri is gone but I believe all this will end next year. Emeka ihedioha started that nekede road down to futo before being removed from office and all the clay he pour on that road for construction now helped to destroy the road, since hope cannot continue on the project because it was started by his rival. It's well
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Cuntface: 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

He's clearly another paid propagandist
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by onuman: 12:19am On Sep 15, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I don't want assumptions I want an honest factual feedback. Let's wait for those who can give this to us honestly and without bias

But in that Hope Uzodinma's Imo state, fire service exists only in Owerri, the state capital. Ridiculous.
Wuruwuru governors since 2007 have killed the fire service stations in Okigwe and Orlu, as the governors limit development infrastructures to only the state capital, then pocket the funds that should have gone into infrastructures in towns outside the state capital. Imo was turned to a state with only one modern city, the state capital. Wuruwuru.
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Potbellyman(m): 12:27am On Sep 15, 2022
If they try this in Edo State, by the time dey are don washing the road the fire fighters will need to use super glue to put the asphalt back on the road grin
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Ykc2(m): 3:01am On Sep 15, 2022
Kingozymandias:

hope uzodimma is an imposter he never won any election to start with,buhari just wanted Apc in imo state
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Tinububalls: 3:13am On Sep 15, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

He came through the back door should be the least of your worries if he is doing what the ones that came through the front door could not do. For the part of being a bully, I would choose good governance that came with a bully over the other. Trump over Biden any day.
You won't understand, he has a cult like structure, if you aren't licking their asses, you're the enemy.
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by moshino(m): 3:14am On Sep 15, 2022
Kingozymandias:

No
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by njimezz(m): 3:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Are u talking based as an imolite or speaking as a confused citizen. The road wasn't constructed by hopeless uzor adiroma rather d washed was patched which u can go and verify
rusher14:

I'm sure he's working but who people hate dem don hate am already be dat.
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by IHIEGOD: 4:51am On Sep 15, 2022
Cmanforall:

I heard he's doing well in terms of paying civil servants

It's a lie, he came and tag most teachers and other civil servants that are going to work every day ghost workers and stopped paying them. He did orlu - owerri road to standard and owerri okigwe road is 25% done and good standard too but orlu owerri road is 34 kilometers according to the government and okigwe owerri 48kilomitres according to government.
If u check the number of roads done by him he is not doing well compared to what ihedioha did is seven months but if u check the quality of the few he managed to do they are world class.
Let us also remember that he has done nothing in education and health sector, the Yahoo yahoo NNPC, SEPLAT and imo government did in imo teaching hospital when the did ground breaking for construction of 250beds centre for desease control is still difficult to bear because they destroyed people's farm and this is two years after nothing has been done.
Imo state specialist hospital is severely under staffed that they hospital is now recruiting nurses and doctors on contract. Dr 100k nurses 52k per month.
We also know the high handed way he has managed the security in the state.
Finally, his antecedence and perception is very bad in the state instead of winning the confidence of the people he started on a wrong note which will be difficult for him to correct so even he kills himself for imo people they wont trust or believe him.
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Munzy14(m): 5:16am On Sep 15, 2022
pek:
Then your opinion can't be trusted.
Anybody trusting that will be heading to a deep pit....

That might be an APC urchin from Lagos branch.
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Munzy14(m): 5:18am On Sep 15, 2022
njimezz:
Are u talking based as an imolite or speaking as a confused citizen. The road wasn't constructed by hopeless uzor adiroma rather d washed was patched which u can go and verify
You are very much aware... cheesy

Thats my route..Every 2weeks patching lipsrsealed

Not even smooth..Your car will be dancing undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Yesterday / South East Nigeria Needs Three International Airports / Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.