Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road (17957 Views)

Soludo Flags Off Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover And Bus Terminal / Soludo Flags-Off Road Constructions In Okpoko & Mmiata-Anam, Nzam Road / Mmiata Community Sends SOS To Government Over Herdsmen Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
stano2:
Omo Anambra is doing well

Exactly!

Can’t wait to see what their next IGR receipts are like!
Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Mrkumareze(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Anam-Nzam road a major road that needed much attention but, I doubt the possibility of achieving anything there in rainy/flooding period
Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by beyondPen(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
But we taught Obi turned that state to something what campaigning for

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Okadif275(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
My governor keep up the good works
Remain blessed
Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by twilliamx(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
Abandoned by Obi

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Bullpenn11: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
THIS IS SHAMEFUL
KANUBEEN CONSTRUCTION CO IS THE FRONT THAT WILLIE OBIANO, THE PAST GOVERNOR USED TO GRAB ROAD CONTRACTS WITH MASSIVE KICKBACKS.
AT A POINT, HE EVEN DEMANDED SHARES IN THE COMPANY

SOLUDO HAS SHOWN BY AWARDING THIS CONTRACT TO THESE SAME VAMPIRES THAT HE IS ONLY PAYING LIP SERVICE TO FIGHTING CORRUPTION.
HIS OWN COMMISSION IS BOUND TO BE HUGE.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by FuckDModz: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
beyondPen:
But we taught Obi turned that state to something what campaigning for

Go back to primary school. Olodo!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Tinubuofemmanu: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
rusher14:
grin

I thought Obi made Anambra the next Hong Kong.

Badagry Slums, Makoko Slums are now modern Paris courtesy of Tinubu the cocaine dealer abi??..

Ezi ohia nwuru anwu. Thunder fire u and ur idiotic Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by abuzz33: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nzam Road that has collapsed even after federal government tried to build it? A place with excess water? Waste of money.
Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by rusher14: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubuofemmanu:

Badagry Slums, Makoko Slums are now modern Paris courtesy of Tinubu the cocaine dealer abi??..

Ezi ohia nwuru anwu. Thunder fire u and ur idiotic Tinubu

E pain am.

I'm sure you live in one of those places sef.
Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by maruzia: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bullpenn11:
THIS IS SHAMEFUL
KANUBEEN CONSTRUCTION CO IS THE FRONT THAT WILLIE OBIANO, THE PAST GOVERNOR USED TO GRAB ROAD CONTRACTS WITH MASSIVE KICKBACKS.
AT A POINT, HE EVEN DEMANDED SHARES IN THE COMPANY

SOLUDO HAS SHOWN BY AWARDING THIS CONTRACT TO THESE SAME VAMPIRES THAT HE IS ONLY PAYING LIP SERVICE TO FIGHTING CORRUPTION.
HIS OWN COMMISSION IS BOUND TO BE HUGE.

The looting of Anambra State continues
The scam is real
Na turn by turn Ltd.
Everybody in Anambra knows that Kanubeen Construction is Obiano’s proxy.
Soludo have joined in the bazaar. Anambra go hear am.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Foolishbuhari: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
rusher14:
grin

I knew one imbec!le would pop up. Agbado roaches everywhere.
Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Landmack: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Soludo also flagged off other roads in Okpoko

OKPOKO ROADS TO WEAR NEW LOOK AS GOVERNOR SOLUDO FLAGGED OFF MORE THAN 12KM ROAD

The Anambra State Governor; Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo CFR today Wednesday September 14th 2023 flagged off the construction and reconstruction of more than 12km roads in Okpoko, Ogbaru Local Government Area.

Some of the roads flagged off for construction include Obodoukwu Rd, Ede Sch Rd, Anumudu Rd, Mgbuka Rd amongst others.

SOLUTION IS HERE….
STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS

This is good

We hope Ipob bandits will allow the contractors do their job. Ipob bandits pls don’t kidnap them
Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Landmack: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
maruzia:

The looting of Anambra State continues
The scam is real
Na turn by turn Ltd.
Everybody in Anambra knows that Kanubeen Construction is Obiano’s proxy.
Soludo have joined in the bazaar. Anambra go hear am.

We await the roads. Ndi Anambra will see to that; quality roads is all we ask for and if Soludo doesn’t do that we will call him out

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
for the peoples government to build something for the people they have to fly banners, flyers, sign posts, bill boards....some end up putting up their pictures and names on it...and am wondering is it from their personal pocket they do all this or with public fund?

AFRICA IS TOO BACKWARD FOR MY LIKING

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Landmack: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Anam-Nzam road a major road that needed much attention but, I doubt the possibility of achieving anything there in rainy/flooding period
I think the rains have reduced down east.

This is a good time to start. Remember the east only has less than 3month of dry season. That’s why they’re called the rainforest region. Make I school u small geography
Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Christistruth00: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good

They should build their States and Stop blaming Sanwo Olu for

What their Governor refused to do
Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Landmack: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Exactly!

Can’t wait to see what their next IGR receipts are like!
IGR kill u dia. Have u checked what ur lazy okowa is doing in Delta state? Ur eyes and nose are always fixated on a state that doesn’t concern u. Okowa has not paid state workers and pensioners of delta state,doesn’t that bother you? Graduates of Delta state are now selling igbo to survive,while the responsible ones are always trooping to Nnewi to collect keke on hire purchase...Nna shame no dey cash u? Oni werey
With all the oil money of delta state,ur state still looks like 1879 AD. Doesn’t that bother u?

As if that is not enough u left ur squalor and rusty looking delta state to be supporting Ipob terrorists in southeast. No allow me say wetin go make u cry this night o. Lubbish!
Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Zorn: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
rusher14:
grin

At least he didn't make it a pit latrine the way Tinubu left Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
10mobile:
For those who are asking for PO's legacies of good governance in Anambra, here is a story no one may have told you...

Before Peter Obi became the Governor of Anambra, the politics of the state was dominated by moneybags. They would pick a candidate for Governorship, sponsor him, and strike a deal with him on how much the governor would be remitting to their accounts. This impinged very negatively on the development of the state.

This phenomenon is what made Governor Chinwoke Mbadinuju the most poorly performing governor in Nigeria between 1999 and 2003. When Ngige came on board in 2003, the siege continued. Ngige tried to resist it but had it so bad that he became the only sitting State Governor in the history of Nigeria who was abducted.

After long legal battles, Peter Obi became the first Governor ever to get his stolen mandate restored through the court since Nigeria returned to democracy in 1999. Peter Obi fought moneybags to a standstill.

But, Obi didn't find things easy though. The fight also made him the first - and may be the only - Governor ever to be impeached in the Nigerian political history. He fought and got his mandate back. Again, it was taken away from him when new elections were wrongfully held by INEC. Again, Obi fought and got his mandate back.

Obi's only sin for getting so much punished was because he ADAMANTLY REFUSED to dance to the tune of moneybags who hitherto held governance hostage and crumbled infrastructure in the State. He insisted that state funds MUST be used for the good of the people.

He won at last. He liberated Anambra from the stranglehold of moneybags. It's only since then that Anambra State started experiencing face-lift infrastructurally and otherwise.

There is hardly any other person who could have insisted so much on doing the right thing or who could have sustained the fight against maximum corruption the way Obi did. He held on even whenever he lost everything. This is the singular reason why all Obi's successors easily performed better than his predecessors.

The corrupt establishment in Nigeria is very stubborn and Anambra was a very good sample of it. Just as Obi overcame the stubbornly corrupt POLITICAL STRUCTURE in Anambra against all odds, he's nearly the only person available now who can break a similar corrupt system holding Nigeria down.

Note: 'POLITICAL STRUCTURE' is only a baptismal name for 'SYSTEMIC CORRUPTION'. It is what Obi broke down to liberate Anambra. It is also what we are clamoring for him to come and break down at the Federal Level. Rightly enough, he has been widely identified as the politician without STRUCTURE because that is the exact thing he knows best how to destroy.

I don't know if I made any sense here. Meanwhile, enjoy this song (you'll thank me if you listen to the podcast on the Tweet shared under the lyrics) :

Nigeria shall be great again
And her full honor regain
Nigeria can be the country that Nigerians dream
Where peace and justice shall stream
Instead of the terrorists
Nigeria shall have tourists
They shall play and they shall pray
Without any fear on their way
Without any fear
Without any tear and blood on their way

A new Nigeria is POssible
I know you understand this parable
A new Nigeria where the farmlands are used for production
Taking you away from consumption
Having excess food for exportation
Rather now that armed herdsmen
Scare farmers from producing food
Spread hunger by scaring farmers from producing food

Take back Nigeria countrymen
You got the power and acumen
You can defeat the few thieves who are holding power now
If you don't know, I tell you, ask me how
Never you give up never you bow
You can vote and protect your vote
As if your life depends on it
Because your life
Because your life depends on it

Unite Nigerians from banks to banks
Don’t let the oppressors break your ranks
No religion and no region is your enemy
Only those who feed on your economy
Threatening you with their cowardly army
Only those are your enemies who enslave your destinies
Only those are your enemies who enslave your
Who enslave your great destinies.

https://twitter.com/RhymespeakC/status/1569865778094014464?t=l-VeVSJCPrWZgT26MvMVjg&s=19
Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
10mobile:
For those who are asking for PO's legacies of good governance in Anambra, here is a story no one may have told you...

Before Peter Obi became the Governor of Anambra, the politics of the state was dominated by moneybags. They would pick a candidate for Governorship, sponsor him, and strike a deal with him on how much the governor would be remitting to their accounts. This impinged very negatively on the development of the state.

This phenomenon is what made Governor Chinwoke Mbadinuju the most poorly performing governor in Nigeria between 1999 and 2003. When Ngige came on board in 2003, the siege continued. Ngige tried to resist it but had it so bad that he became the only sitting State Governor in the history of Nigeria who was abducted.

After long legal battles, Peter Obi became the first Governor ever to get his stolen mandate restored through the court since Nigeria returned to democracy in 1999. Peter Obi fought moneybags to a standstill.

But, Obi didn't find things easy though. The fight also made him the first - and may be the only - Governor ever to be impeached in the Nigerian political history. He fought and got his mandate back. Again, it was taken away from him when new elections were wrongfully held by INEC. Again, Obi fought and got his mandate back.

Obi's only sin for getting so much punished was because he ADAMANTLY REFUSED to dance to the tune of moneybags who hitherto held governance hostage and crumbled infrastructure in the State. He insisted that state funds MUST be used for the good of the people.

He won at last. He liberated Anambra from the stranglehold of moneybags. It's only since then that Anambra State started experiencing face-lift infrastructurally and otherwise.

There is hardly any other person who could have insisted so much on doing the right thing or who could have sustained the fight against maximum corruption the way Obi did. He held on even whenever he lost everything. This is the singular reason why all Obi's successors easily performed better than his predecessors.

The corrupt establishment in Nigeria is very stubborn and Anambra was a very good sample of it. Just as Obi overcame the stubbornly corrupt POLITICAL STRUCTURE in Anambra against all odds, he's nearly the only person available now who can break a similar corrupt system holding Nigeria down.

Note: 'POLITICAL STRUCTURE' is only a baptismal name for 'SYSTEMIC CORRUPTION'. It is what Obi broke down to liberate Anambra. It is also what we are clamoring for him to come and break down at the Federal Level. Rightly enough, he has been widely identified as the politician without STRUCTURE because that is the exact thing he knows best how to destroy.

I don't know if I made any sense here. Meanwhile, enjoy this song (you'll thank me if you listen to the podcast on the Tweet shared under the lyrics) :

Nigeria shall be great again
And her full honor regain
Nigeria can be the country that Nigerians dream
Where peace and justice shall stream
Instead of the terrorists
Nigeria shall have tourists
Without any fear on their way
Without any fear
Without any tear and blood on their way

A new Nigeria is POssible
I know you understand this parable
A new Nigeria where the farmlands are used for production
Taking you away from consumption
Having excess food for exportation
Scare farmers from producing food
Spread hunger by scaring farmers from producing food

Take back Nigeria countrymen
You got the power and acumen
You can defeat the few thieves who are holding power now
If you don't know, I tell you, ask me how
Never you give up never you bow
As if your life depends on it
Because your life
Because your life depends on it

Unite Nigerians from banks to banks
Don’t let the oppressors break your ranks
No religion and no region is your enemy
Only those who feed on your economy
Threatening you with their cowardly army
Only those are your enemies who enslave your destinies
Only those are your enemies who enslave your
Who enslave your great destinies.

https://twitter.com/RhymespeakC/status/1569865778094014464?t=l-VeVSJCPrWZgT26MvMVjg&s=19

You know Anambra Wella
Back in the day's when ngige was governor chai it was not easy then
But obi stop all those nonsense
Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by rusher14: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Zorn:
At least he didn't make it a pit latrine the way Tinubu left Lagos.

I'm sure you've bought your night bust ticket for Mile 2 already.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Mrkumareze(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
Landmack:

I think the rains have reduced down east.

This is a good time to start. Remember the east only has less than 3month of dry season. That’s why they’re called the rainforest region. Make I school u small geography

Most of these areas get flooded this period. So whatever you do there now won't give you a satisfying result. Dec, Jan, Feb and Mar is the right time..
Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Zorn: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
rusher14:

I'm sure you've bought your night bust ticket for Mile 2 already.
you're not even sure of who your father is lol.
Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Yankee101: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Soludo is billing to be a disappointment
Nothing spectacular
Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Landmack:

IGR kill u dia. Have u checked what ur lazy okowa is doing in Delta state? Ur eyes and nose are always fixated on a state that doesn’t concern u. Okowa has not paid state workers and pensioners of delta state,doesn’t that bother you? Graduates of Delta state are now selling igbo to survive,while the responsible ones are always trooping to Nnewi to collect keke on hire purchase...Nna shame no dey cash u? Oni werey
With all the oil money of delta state,ur state still looks like 1879 AD. Doesn’t that bother u?

As if that is not enough u left ur squalor and rusty looking delta state to be supporting Ipob terrorists in southeast. No allow me say wetin go make u cry this night o. Lubbish!

You’ll ultimately go insane….that’s if the process hasn’t already begun! shocked

Is all this crazed rant about Delta state, IGR and oyel supposed to be leading somewhere? I’m from Rivers state, so what’s your point exactly!?

You’re probably still smarting over the fact i called you (and all your alternate monikers and partners in crime) out on the Anambra thread for the lying, two-faced, bigoted impostors you diseased schmucks really are! Dude, for as long as you fools camp on Igbo-themed threads…starting fights, abusing fellow Igbo states and generally making a nuisance of yourselves just to make it look like Ndigbo don’t get along amongst themselves, for so long shall i be around (God willing) to expose you pathetic ‘one Nigerianist’ bigots!

Like i said, i’m from Rivers state but Igbo first before anything else! The Rivers identity is as a result of the wickedness and scheming Gowon and his cohorts got up to in ‘67 just to try and reduce Igbo territory, eliminate our access to the sea, and grab control of the most lucrative hydrocarbon rich parts Alaigbo was blessed with! That being said, just know i will CONTINUE to visit and comment on ALL Igbo-themed threads….including the Anambra one you 5th-columnists have camped on! If you can’t live with that reality, you can go hang! The world would be a better place without your quarrelsome and hateful ilk!

Now about IPOB! I see you’re toeing the line of the Fulani gov’t of Nigeria who were quick to tag IPOB a terrorist organisation. No surprises there then! This is the same gov’t that, as we speak, still hasn’t extended the same courtesy to Miyetti-Allah who have even come out to claim ownership of some of the attacks against Christians and indigenes in Benue and other states/communities in the middle-belt! Being the pathetic impostor you are, you will NEVER see the injustice in this!

Now we all know who and what terrorists are….they commit criminal acts in order to bully the gov’t of the day and individuals to grant certain immediate requests or buy into their wider/long-term agenda! There’s no point in committing acts of terrorism and not owning up to their actions as not doing so would negate their mission of intent thereby rendering said terrorist acts a ‘waste’! I had to explain all this as a prequel to my next question: since you and Buhari insist IPOB are terrorists, CAN YOU LIST SPECIFIC ACTS OF TERRORISM THEY COMMITTED BEFORE THEY WERE PROSCRIBED AS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION, AND PROVIDE LINKS TO NEWS REPORTS OR CLIPS SHOWING THEM ACCEPTING OWNERSHIP OF SAID TERRORIST ACTS!? And you can equally do likewise for more terrorist attacks they committed after said proscription!

Let me reiterate, i’m impressed with how Governor Soludo is handling things in Anambra state and i can’t fcking wait to see the states next quarterly IGR figures! If this statement gets you mad with anger, then go check into the nearest lunatic asylum and sort your head out!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Fairview1: 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Damn!!

Name be like one is giving a kissing gesture.
Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by MacEndy(m): 12:50am On Sep 15, 2022
Nice one from Mr Gov. for remembering my LGA, which is the most neglected council Area in the state, despite that we are the Food basket of the state & beyond

God bless Gov Soludo!!!
God bless Anambra state!!!!
God bless Anambra West!!!!!
God bless Anam kingdom!!!!!!
Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Legendforte: 3:41am On Sep 15, 2022
onumadu:
Governor needs to remember NNEWI ROADS. It is among the WORST in Anambra, nay Nigeria. angry
Honestly, its disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by chukel(m): 5:04am On Sep 15, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Soludo also flagged off other roads in Okpoko

OKPOKO ROADS TO WEAR NEW LOOK AS GOVERNOR SOLUDO FLAGGED OFF MORE THAN 12KM ROAD

The Anambra State Governor; Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo CFR today Wednesday September 14th 2023 flagged off the construction and reconstruction of more than 12km roads in Okpoko, Ogbaru Local Government Area.

Some of the roads flagged off for construction include Obodoukwu Rd, Ede Sch Rd, Anumudu Rd, Mgbuka Rd amongst others.

SOLUTION IS HERE….
STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS
soludo has just become another politician. What is all this flag off. Must you celebrate wanting to initiate a project? If politicians do this, i least expected a technocrat like soludo to join. Do the damn project, then commission the finished job.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road by Agugbadin: 5:24am On Sep 15, 2022
Interesting to know that there is a road from Anambra to Abuja that is 4hrs drive, please go ahead Gov Soludo and fix the said road.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Gets Warm Reception At Enugu Airport Led By Governor Ugwuanyi (Photos) / Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? / Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.