Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash (3992 Views)

Who Remembers Loyola Je Suit school in Abuja, / Loyola Jesuit Entrance Examination 2019/2020 / Do You Still Remember Okwuchi:the Only Survival Of The Sosoliso Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by Ilamina(f): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Just so sad

It shows that life is hard

Those young children didn't even get to experience university
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Wow
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by Ilamina(f): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mirabel11:
Wow
what's wow
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by illicit(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ilamina:
Just so sad

It shows that life is hard

Those young children didn't even get to experience university

They were not in Montessori tho
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by Ilamina(f): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
illicit:

They were not in Montessori tho
most of them went to montessori
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by Ilamina(f): 12:58am On Sep 15, 2022
Ge0rgen0rah:
lost my brother
he was a student of loyola Jesuit College embarassed
you went to montessori
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by Ilamina(f): 1:18am On Sep 15, 2022
Ge0rgen0rah:
Yes. how about you?
grove school

What set were you in

Why do people like to brag montessori is the best school in Nigeria
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by Collins4u1(m): 2:32am On Sep 15, 2022
Una papa get money ooooo.....
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by Ilamina(f): 2:42am On Sep 15, 2022
Collins4u1:
Una papa get money ooooo.....
why you say so
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by Collins4u1(m): 3:21am On Sep 15, 2022
Ilamina:
why you say so

The school fees of these schools no be moi moi
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by Ilamina(f): 3:31am On Sep 15, 2022
Collins4u1:

The school fees of these schools no be moi moi
loyola or grove school
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by Collins4u1(m): 4:41am On Sep 15, 2022
Ilamina:
loyola or grove school

Loyola
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by Generalwoodz(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2022
Me, I went to Royal nursery/primary school
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by Administration1: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2022
All of you guys are lucky Sha

My papa and mama go carry me go park, come pay seat for me, agbero go load the motor like say na garri Dem dey pack. I'll carry my tin box, inside contains;
Milk
Milo
Garri(plenty)
3 white shorts( that will never come back, the one that manages to come back will be brown)
2 bedspread (this one na material to sew shorts if the white shorts don disappear)
Sugar
Cabin biscuits
12 notebooks
2 close-up
1 Dunlop slippers
2 sandals.
And 1,000 naira(in 20s and 50s)
The above is to last me a term.

4 Likes

Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2022
Administration1:

My papa and mama go carry me go park, come pay seat for me, agbero go load the motor like say na garri Dem dey pack. I'll carry my tin box, inside contains;
Milk
Milo
Garri(plenty)
3 white shorts( that will never come back, the one that manages to come back will be brown)
2 bedspread (this one na material to sew shorts if the white shorts don disappear)
Sugar
Cabin biscuits
12 notebooks
2 close-up
1 Dunlop slippers
2 sandals.
This reminds me CKC abj. grin
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by sacajawea: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmn!
Your mental illness is Severe! Intricate, dynamic, Spins in many numerous ways
Your Brain and mind... damn!
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by HappyPagan: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2022
Lost a brother and sister. This December, it will be 17 years... Don't think it will ever not hurt.

3 Likes

Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by paradiseVirgin: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
The girls in that crash would have been graduates now giving kpekus to either their husbands', boyfriends' or customers' cry

2 Likes

Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by paradiseVirgin: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Administration1:

Milk
Milo
Garri(plenty)
Sugar
Cabin biscuits
12 notebooks
2 close-up
1 Dunlop slippers
2 sandals.
grin
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by silibaba: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
o
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by kio052001(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
reminds me of my days at Kankon (LASMOCK)
grin

Administration1:

Milk
Milo
Garri(plenty)
Sugar
Cabin biscuits
12 notebooks
2 close-up
1 Dunlop slippers
2 sandals.
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by RepoMan007: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Administration1:

Milk
Milo
Garri(plenty)
Sugar
Cabin biscuits
12 notebooks
2 close-up
1 Dunlop slippers
2 sandals.
Boarder things. What about writing waec in ss1 and pocketing 2 years school fees?
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by Uyi168: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
The girls in that crash would have been graduates now giving kpekus to either their husbands', boyfriends' or customers' cry

Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by kingPhidel(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Help us ask your gender o grin
Ilamina:
what's wow
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by OldNairalander(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ijebu G-flakes dey miss for your list
Are you a Nigerian?

Administration1:

Milk
Milo
Garri(plenty)
Sugar
Cabin biscuits
12 notebooks
2 close-up
1 Dunlop slippers
2 sandals.
Re: Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash by Ilamina(f): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
kingPhidel:
Help us ask your gender o grin
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Walahi Before Nigeria Can Be Great Again..e Go Tey! Another Nigerian Did This! / 6 UNIZIK Final Year Students, Others Die Within 30 Days / 2 Facts About Bathing Of Dead Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.