Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika (3650 Views)

Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers / Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander / Ekiti To Redeploy LG Workers In Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika by Ekiti1: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2011
I take this news with mixed feelings. I fink the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.
9jaganja:

Yup I want you to and tell me the name of the woman who has a cocacola depot opposite it tongue tongue tongue tongue
Its nice if u really know ojumose, but tell me the name of the street before ojumose if u are coming from fajuyi.
Re: Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika by ocelot2006(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2011
Not bad at all. I assume it's going to be an Infantry Battalion with a few support units. It will definitely boost security in the state. Good move.
Re: Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika by playmode(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2011
I don't think it is a good development due to the general mentality of Nigerian soldiers."kill and go" if you know what i mean.A state police would have been better but anyways that is naija for you.

On some personal ish @Ileke Idi & 9jaganga

If you were to drop me in the middle of Ado Ekiti today ,i will be practically lost because i don't even remember how to get to our family's palace.The last time i was in Ekiti ,Ado to be precise was 1999 when i went home for my father's burial.Haven't been there since and practically cut ties with my father's family due to some personal beef.Even changed my last name legally because i dont want to be part of the family anymore.My allegiance to Ekiti today is just in honor of my father's memory.I am more loyal to Ondo where my mother comes from.
Re: Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika by daphil: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2011
@ Playmode, good to hear you are from Ekiti. But you need to fine tune your relationship with your father's family. I'm not saying it because of now but tomorrow. Unless you do not nurse any ambition of serving your fatherland at the state or national level. I trust my people they will later relate your history to you when the time comes. My advice. cheesy
Re: Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2011
daphil:

@ Playmode, good to hear you are from Ekiti. But you need to fine tune your relationship with your father's family. I'm not saying it because of now but tomorrow. Unless you do not nurse any ambition of serving your fatherland at the state or national level. I trust my people they will later relate your history to you when the time comes. My advice. cheesy

Warn him o. He doesnt know that we Ekitis dont forget easily and neither do we forgive easily. cheesy tongue

playmode:

I don't think it is a good development due to the general mentality of Nigerian soldiers."kill and go" if you know what i mean.A state police would have been better but anyways that is naija for you.

On some personal ish @Ileke Idi & 9jaganga

If you were to drop me in the middle of Ado Ekiti today ,i will be practically lost because i don't even remember how to get to our family's palace.The last time i was in Ekiti ,Ado to be precise was 1999 when i went home for my father's burial.Haven't been there since and practically cut ties with my father's family due to some personal beef.Even changed my last because i dont want to be part of the family anymore.My allegiance to Ekiti today is just in honor of my father's memory.I am more loyal to Ondo where my mother comes from.

Kini diff between Ekiti and Ondo gan sef? You know we look at you through your father's house. If you cannot point to where his house is, then you might as well be homeless tongue

So you telling me that if I kidnap you and drop you in the middle of Ekiti, I can walk away with a crime?
Re: Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Do you want to try? Want me to prove to you that my memory is the sharpest of them all?
Abi you dey fear tongue

You got a sharp brain uhh? hahahhahahahhahahh nutty me embarassed had to say that,

Na, I won't give it a try, Catch me ,

Ekiti1:

I take this news with mixed feelings. I fink the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.Its nice if u really know ojumose, but tell me the name of the street before ojumose if u are coming from fajuyi.

Wait wait I know that, There is a market there, then there is this huge undergroud drainage that passes through the road, Oke sha, Am I right?
Re: Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2011
9jaganja:

You got a sharp brain uhh? hahahhahahahhahahh nutty me embarassed had to say that,

What scares you? It's not like I'll wipe out all your $20.25 account. I promise.
I'm Nigerian and Ekiti to boot, you can trust me tongue

Yes, very sharp.
Re: Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika by homerac7: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2011
Something is wrong wt d news. Soldiers have been deployed severally in ekiti mostly during fayose crisis days. Also those soldiers were not from Okitipupa but 243(?) Artillery Battalion in Akure. I know of a time dey even deployed from Ilorin, but never Okitipupa.

@ 9jaganja, u try for ur descriptions. U really know Ojumose wella. Oke Isa is where u hav d police station, prison, old secretariat and government govt house.
Re: Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What scares you? It's not like I'll wipe out all your $20.25 account. I promise.
I'm Nigerian and Ekiti to boot, you can trust me tongue

Yes, very sharp.

Hahahhahah Nigerian + trust = Yahooze success,  grin grin grin grin grin

I need that 20 buck to go see a movie today lol,  going with my own popcorn! boondocks' grandad style!!
Re: Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika by playmode(m): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2011
daphil:

I wish it was that easy but it is complicated.They did something to me that i will never forget.If i wish to serve Ekiti in future ,i can do it without them,all that matters is that i serve Ekiti honestly and with dignity.  wink

Ileke-IdI:

Warn him o. He doesnt know that we Ekitis dont forget easily and neither do we forgive easily.  cheesy tongue

Kini diff between Ekiti and Ondo gan sef? You know we look at you through your father's house. If you cannot point to where his house is, then you might as well be homeless tongue

So you telling me that if I kidnap you and drop you in the middle of Ekiti, I can walk away with a crime?

Yes o! 1999 was a long time ago (11 years).I grew up in Ikeja and only went home to Ekiti during christmas period so i never memorized the important routes.I still have faint memories of Ejigbo in Ado Ekiti ,little by liitle's house ,Christ school Ado and Olora's palace but i don't how to get from point A to B.
Re: Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika by Ekiti1: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2011
9jaganja:

Wait wait I know that, There is a market there, then there is this huge undergroud drainage that passes through the road, Oke sha, Am I right?
You got it. It is indeed Okesha. I grew up there. Clap for yourself.
playmode:

I wish it was that easy but it is complicated.They did something to me that i will never forget.If i wish to serve Ekiti in future ,i can do it without them,all that matters is that i serve Ekiti honestly and with dignity.  wink

Yes o! 1999 was a long time ago (11 years).I grew up in Ikeja and only went home to Ekiti during christmas period so i never memorized the important routes.I still have faint memories of Ejigbo in Ado Ekiti ,little by liitle's house ,Christ school Ado and Olora's palace but i don't how to get from point A to B.
I will advice u dont cut all ties with Ekiti. An adage says "omo buruku lojo ti e" which means
"even a bad/stubborn child have his/her own usefulness"
I rest my case.
Re: Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2011
Ekiti1:

You got it. It is indeed Okesha. I grew up there. Clap for yourself.I will advice u dont cut all ties with Ekiti. An adage says "omo buruku lojo ti e" which means
"even a bad/stubborn child have his/her own usefulness"
I rest my case.

Lol. Then you must know pa Adegoke unlike Ileke Idi lol!!
Re: Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 13, 2011
9jaganja:

Lol. Then you must know pa Adegoke unlike Ileke Idi lol!!

What makes you think I dont know him. Maybe I'm protectinga family member's right to privacy. tongue

9jaganja:

Hahahhahah Nigerian + trust = Yahooze success,  grin grin grin grin grin

I need that 20 buck to go see a movie today lol,  going with my own popcorn! boondocks' grandad style!!

Which movie? Just curious.

playmode:

Oga o. Not a good thing smiley

Ekiti1 has said it all sha.
Re: Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What makes you think I dont know him. Maybe I'm protectinga family member's right to privacy. tongue

Which movie? Just curious.

Oga o. Not a good thing smiley

Ekiti1 has said it all sha.

Final destination 5,

Wow!! Your Family member is a great man!
Re: Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 13, 2011
9jaganja:

Final destination 5,

Wow!! Your Family member is a great man!

I said "maybe" oh. LOL I dont even know most of my family members in Ekiti. Someone is always claiming to be "cousin" or "aunt".

That thing is really annoying.

I stopped at Final Destination 3. . . . heartattack!
Re: Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I said "maybe" oh. LOL I dont even know most of my family members in Ekiti. Someone is always claiming to be "cousin" or "aunt".

That thing is really annoying.

I stopped at Final Destination 3. . . . heartattack!

Quick go watch 4 now!!! It's the best but not better than 1 though, One got me scared to even start my car without looking under my hood lol,

Damn!!! That is one sick concept movie!!!
Re: Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2011
9jaganja:

Quick go watch 4 now!!! It's the best but not better than 1 though,  One got me scared to even start my car without looking under my hood lol,

Damn!!! That is one sick concept movie!!!

Oh isnt that just nice of you. So you want [b]me [/b]to starting looking under the hood of my car for boogie monster?
I'll pass tho, I'm not into scary movies lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

IBB Never Recanted His Earlier Statement About OBJ / Interesting Ghanaian Thoughts About Nigeria. / 18+ Davido Releases Bad..x Video .... Of Him And His Girl Friend ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.