Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Urgent Advice Needed! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Advice Needed! (484 Views)

Advice Needed: Between Pvc, Asbestos And Pop / Urgent Advice Needed: Start Business Or Buy Land? / Advice Needed On Aluminium Longspan Roofing Sheet Thickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2011
I subscribed to one of the estates along Lagos/Ibadan expressway sometime in 2008. I paid N150k installmentally over a period of about 6 months, but could not meet with the financial obligation after some time, due to money pressures. The balance to be paid was N250k, which I could not cough up. The offer has since ended, and when I called the company to refund the money paid thus far, they said that according to a written agreement contained in the draft offer, which all subscribers signed to, I would be forfeiting 15% of the money I've invested as administrative fee.

When I pressed for immediate refund of monies paid, I was told that payment would be done when they are ready. My question is, could the 15% be contested, especially as my money has been with them for 3yrs now, and they're obviously not keeping their own terms of agreement either. Up till now, they are yet to make any move to pay; obviously they are still turning my money around, and this pisses me off.

Thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
Bump.

Advice needed please. Anyone
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2011
Topic modified!
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by AngelMyke1: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2011
There is nothing that cannot be contested my dear, that much I've learnt in my few years as a Lawyer.
But don't let me Labour you with a lot of legal jaggons Whoopie. The only advice I can give you on this forum is "Get a Lawyer, and a good one too". If you don't know any, let me know.

Good luck.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2011
Thanks Angel Mike. I sure need closure on this matter. Those guys are just going on as if they could get away with murder without anyone challenging them. I sure will take your advise, and revert to you. My mobile number is 08029566555. Please let me have yours so l can give you a call.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by AngelMyke1: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Ladder Properties / A Half Plot With Uncompleted Mini Flat At Lambe/akute N1.2m 08099747222 / To Let - 4 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Room Bq At Williams Layout,dopemu - 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.