Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) (29056 Views)

Workers Protest As Umahi Locks Them Out Over Lateness (Video) / Kwara: Abdulrazaq Locks Out Workers For Late Coming / Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Locks Out Seyi Makinde From His Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by MorataFC: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2022
PresidObi:
Nice one, they should be coming on time.

But anyday the governor comes late, he should be locked out too.

Fair is fair.
grin grin grin
Badt guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Danny50: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2022
usen1234:
Ayade the salary debtor
In terms of salaray he's one of the best.
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by rickyrex(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2022
PresidObi:

Ayade doesn't have 40 years of his life history missing. We know where Ayade went to primary school, and we even know the name of his mathematics teacher in SS2 grin
lol word of mable
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Papichulostunne(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2022
PresidObi:

Fair is fair.
Guy no matter what a landlord cannott be locked outside his compound
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Idaytesj29(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2022
PresidObi:

Fair is fair.

Life of a civil servant. On top salary wey no go last 5 days after payment they still lock them out. grin
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Eyinola1: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2022
Na wa,
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by seunjungle1(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2022
You know all that because Ayade is just like you and I that just finished our both primary and secondary school education in the late 1990s and 2020

PresidObi:

Ayade doesn't have 40 years of his life history missing. We know where Ayade went to primary school, and we even know the name of his mathematics teacher in SS2 grin
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Carlylepneuma: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2022
PresidObi:

Fair is fair.
nah nah u can't put that on him bcoz he's the govr, he might have other things to attend to other than office activities u know?
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2022
Islie:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/14/governor-ayade-locks-out-civil-servants-over-lateness/amp/?fbclid=IwAR3m6vX6ukoPnQTr5LSwLJJeZHU_9GOa8nyohn8N82A5Jc0vvvtdpah7CJI
Good development most of them are lazy And corrupt, to collect my certificate in Abuja I have to go there More than 5 Times from my state but I didn't get it, I just called the man one day and said please he should help me I will give him 10k,I swear to God he asked me to come and collect. Just look at it, my certificate o, he left me to be coming to Abuja just for 10k corrupt people that's why I don't pity most of them when it comes to pension
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by PresidObi: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2022
Carlylepneuma:
nah nah u can't put that on him bcoz he's the govr, he might have other things to attend to other than office activities u know?

And the workers may not have other things to attend to? grin
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by phemmyfour: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2022
PresidObi:

Fair is fair.
Exactly, he should lead by example
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Oluwaseunomo: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2022
fidel2:
Wat do u expect from the life of a cultist.
Una get problem o instead of you to commend his actions look at the jargons you typed.
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Oluwaseunomo: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Life of a civil servant. On top salary wey no go last 5 days after payment they still lock them out. grin
If the salary is not worth it they should resign and sleep in there house they're over 200 millions of people looking for job
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Charly500(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2022
Stupid Governor Ayade, he is still owing several months of arrears of salaries and refused to implement the new minimum wage for workers in cross river state till date.

Some workers in Cross River have been working for the Cross River State Government for more than 5 years now, and they have not still being payrolled by this Ben Ayade Led administration, but he was busy buying presidential form.

Most of the state government workers are just suffering and smiling in nigeria, rather than ayade doing the needful, he is busy behaving like a clown with this his lockout fiasco.
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Awise09(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2022
I know they will be all females
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by sameks08(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2022
very commendable some of them down work but they receive big salary
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Echoban: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2022
PresidObi:

Which primary school did Obi go to, and where is his UNN certificate. Tell us.
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Skidooo(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=obembet post=116679467]

Any dear, I know someone that he's working in one local government in Bayelsa, over 9month now, he as not go to work and he always earn salary.

So Nigeria problem is beyond president.

Pls give us their names for proper identification Comrade.
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by joey150(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2022
robinso01:
Normal thing to dey do sometimes. Most government workers are very lazy and not diligent with their works, you see some of them coming to their offices by 12pm and leave by 2pm, most won't even come to place of work on Friday. The most lazy of them all are the one working in local government.

I bet you, if the governor comes by 8am every morning, everybody else in that office would do same.

I believe he managed to come early today and decided to catch these ones unaware.
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Elo4: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2022
This situation reminds of a story my friend told me about once, he said there was a time a newly installed commander of a brigade who is a brigadier General by rank gave an order that the barracks should be close by 9pm at nights. According him he said when ever there is a commander of a command or base is around his/her flag his flown except there was another senior officer whose rank is higher than that of the commander, by that time the senior officer flag is flown instead of that of that of commander of the base to signifile the presence of a senior officer. So in this case a major General was in the base at the time the commander gave this command he didn't inform senior officer about his new command that the Barracks be closed by 9pm with nobody going in or out, so one time the major General came back late at half pass nine and wanted to enter the Barracks the soldiers at gate informed him about the order and that they can't allow him inside except he could contact the commander. at that time the senior officer told the soldiers at gate not worry and they should carry out this order to the fullest and also keep him posted about the going in and out of the commander and that anytime the commander came late pass 9pm they should immediately inform him. So one day the Commander came late pass nine the soldiers at the gate inform him that he gave an order that nobody to come in to the barracks once it 9pm and that there another command from the senior officer that order should be carry out to the fullest , the commander gut angry and said to soldiers who is in charge and that he is the commander and that they should open the gate and so he forced himself in. then soldiers at the gate inform the the senior officer what has happened and he told them not worry, immediately the senior officer put a call to army headquarters millitary police department that the brigadier General (base commander) and told them what had happened. Immediately MP where sent to arrest the brigadier General for flouting his own commands(order) not only that he lost the command of the base.
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2022
hibeebeeking:
Maddest

This man come quiet..

Does he hold any tickets for 2023?
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2022
Elo4:
This situation reminds of a story my friend told me about once, he said there was a time a newly installed commander of a brigade who is a brigadier General by rank gave an order that the barracks should be close by 9pm at nights. According him he said when ever there is a commander of a command or base is around his/her flag his flown except there was another senior officer whose rank is higher than that of the commander, by that time the senior officer flag is flown instead of that of that of commander of the base to signifile the presence of a senior officer. So in this case a major General was in the base at the time the commander gave this command he didn't inform senior officer about his new command that the Barracks be closed by 9pm with nobody going in or out, so one time the major General came back late at half pass nine and wanted to enter the Barracks the soldiers at gate informed him about the order and that they can't allow him inside except he could contact the commander. at that time the senior officer told the soldiers at gate not worry and they should carry out this order to the fullest and also keep him posted about the going in and out of the commander and that anytime the commander came late pass 9pm they should immediately inform him. So one day the Commander came late pass nine the soldiers at the gate inform him that he gave an order that nobody to come in to the barracks once it 9pm and that there another command from the senior officer that order should be carry out to the fullest , the commander gut angry and said to soldiers who is in charge and that he is the commander and that they should open the gate and so he forced himself in. then soldiers at the gate inform the the senior officer what has happened and he told them not worry, immediately the senior officer put a call to army headquarters millitary police department that the brigadier General (base commander) and told them what had happened. Immediately MP where sent to arrest the brigadier General for flouting his own commands(order) not only that he lost the command of the base.
Moon light tales. Whether you're a commander of a garrison or brigade or holding whatever appointment rank, you cannot lock out a senior officer and confidently show it to is face by making the order stand. Once the info gets to you that a senior officer is out there, nobody will tell you what to do.
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by ayoplenty: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2022
This is nice but it's leadership problem. I once have a boss who is always punctual even without him taking any punitive measures all the staff adjusted their ways because no one wants to be sacked. Good leaders will bring about good follower. God help us.
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by proff010: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2022
None of the women in the picture get yansh....
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2022
And they will be clamouring for gratuity after retirement.
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Kaymaxine(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2022
PresidObi:

Fair is fair.
Your first statement make sense...but the second one
FYI:The governor doesn't have resumption time,unless he has a scheduled meeting.
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Harrykn: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2022
PresidObi:

A very sweet reply
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Whoknowsme: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2022
robinso01:
Normal thing to dey do sometimes. Most government workers are very lazy and not diligent with their works, you see some of them coming to their offices by 12pm and leave by 2pm, most won't even come to place of work on Friday. The most lazy of them all are the one working in local government.
Very correct! I have a friend who works in local govt and goes to work 2 sometimes 3 times in a week. Others days are for his shop. Very lazy set of workers there

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by Germi9: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2022
robinso01:
Local government workers only come to work month end because of salaries

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by robinso01(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2022
Germi9:

Local government workers only come to work month end because of salaries

Even when they come, they are there to discuss throughout the day.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by evansjeff(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
LiveWithIt:
If you want to be lazy in life be a civil servant, very lazy sets of humans

Some of you just talk anyhow sha, are you aware that Lecturers, Teachers, Doctors and Nurses are all civil Servants?
Re: Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) by ajayiopy: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Islie:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/14/governor-ayade-locks-out-civil-servants-over-lateness/amp/?fbclid=IwAR3m6vX6ukoPnQTr5LSwLJJeZHU_9GOa8nyohn8N82A5Jc0vvvtdpah7CJI

OGBENI PROF., YOU DONT NEED THIS IN THIS 21ST CENTURY. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO GET A BIOMETRIC DOORS WHERE EVERYONE CLOCK IN AND OUT. ONCE YOU COME LATE YOU WILL BE PAID FOR NUMBER OF HOURS YOU WORK BUT YOU WILL NEED TO SENSITIZE THEM FIRST.
THAT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE AN ANALOGUE PROFESSOR,GROW UP MR CRY-CRY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day / 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary / Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.