Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today (21862 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by BATified2023: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Igbo women keeps making their people proud while our own Kemi Olunloyo keeps disgracing us.
for everyone one Igbo doing good,thousands are in India prisons serving time
Millions are on death row around d world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by ERockson: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2022
Hbd
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Nzubeolisa(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2022
Birthday blessings ada igbo �️
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2022
This foolish bigot
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by BATified2023: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Igbo women houses some of the most powerful and strong black women on earth, another tribe have their men prostrating and licking queen elizabeth ass
do u mean this

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by nesphil(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2022
Happy Birthday to this great intellectual.

nlfpmod:
Birthday: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Turns 45 Today.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimamanda_Ngozi_Adichie
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Zonefree(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Feminists are not broke it’s the reason they are independent and don’t need men for anything. You have problems with both dependent and independent women, wetin be the colour of your confusion?
Just yesterday you told me you're a strong dependent woman, today, you're telling me you're Independent woman and you don't need men for anything.

What's your problem gan gan?

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Romanoff(f): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Broke and wretched Nigerian girls forming feminists are looking up to her as their role model but they fail to understand that she's married and submissive to a gbola at home.

Happy birthday NG.

It's statements like this that fuels feminism.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Racoon(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2022
Ada Igbo! Beauty + Brain combined.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Just yesterday you told me you're a strong dependent woman, today, you're telling me you're Independent woman and you don't need men for anything.

What's your problem gan gan?
I’m never an independent woman but just telling you how confused you are because you seems to be hating on both
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Hezzyluv: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2022
uchaymart:
No need for this, man
She's still a Child..!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Zonefree(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Romanoff:

It's statements like this that fuels feminism.
Abolish marriage if you want to practice feminism.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2022
See how simple she is and yet keep her home together
Meanwhile some women don't even have any single thing to offer rather than collecting from a man and be shouting feminist

Happy birthday beautiful lady
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Zonefree(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
I’m never an independent woman but just telling you how confused you are because you seems to be hating on both
So, you're a dependant and you're shouting feminism Lol

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by LUCASC(m): 8:52am On Sep 15, 2022
nlfpmod:

Instead for some Nigerian girls to follow this lady's footsteps, there are busy claiming feminists.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2022
Zonefree:

So, you're a dependant and you're shouting feminism Lol

I’m the last person in this country that’ll ever be a feminist, how I go take chop my man money if I be feminist? Stop associating feminism with me, I no get their strength

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by LUCASC(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2022
nlfpmod:

Instead for some Nigerian girls to follow this lady's footsteps, they're busy claiming feminists.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Love800(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2022
Purple hibiscus. dat book was succulent. jaja was my main guy with aunty ifeoma
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Feminists are not broke it’s the reason they are independent and don’t need men for anything. You have problems with both dependent and independent women, wetin be the colour of your confusion?

Young lady pls don't compare this wonderful woman to your damage life ok
She has a man she respect at home and wonderful family too
She keeps her home. Abeg don't attach this your rubbish believe to her pls
She has the money and everything yet she need a man in her life
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by JewsAreSatanic: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2022
Another flaming leftist useful idiot OSU sternal slave of Judas.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Carlylepneuma: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Salute to the birthday miss. The moment I saw a picture of her and Barack Obama I removed my cap to this lady. Best wishes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by fredoooooo: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Broke and wretched Nigerian girls forming feminists are looking up to her as their role model but they fail to understand that she's married and submissive to a gbola at home.

Happy birthday NG.
Confused people grin
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by OPICANTO2223: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2022
Hope Oduduwailers will have a female writer to fight this talent. They do fight every positive thing from the developers.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Corridon: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2022
BATified2023:
for everyone one Igbo doing good,thousands are in India prisons serving time
Millions are on death row around d world
Same way our Yoruba people mine skull with reckless abandon.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Happy Birthday
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by JewsAreSatanic: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2022
Can't wait for her cucklord husband to come out as gay that he is and begin full transition to being a "woman".

Lets see how inclusive her progressive OSU ass will be to that .
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Chimatesky64: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
I don't think you understand what he wrote up there, he's talking about broke nigerian girls forming feminist while dey depend on a guy for survival.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Igbodicool(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Congratulations Nwada Igbo...

Ụwa mara gị mma nnem!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by iezeiyida(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2022
Dear Chimamanda, I love you cool

Congratulations and Happy Birthday to a great, young woman making Igbos, and Africans proud in the world of literature
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Romanoff(f): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Abolish marriage if you want to practice feminism.

You don't get me.

I'm not a feminist and I am very happily married. From my study about feminism, I've realized that it was born out of a feeling of resentment of how women felt they were treated by men. Out of the feeling that they deserved better and didn't need to put up with the Ill treatment of men.

Your comment on front page is an example of such statements.

Look out for the women whose husbands loves, cares for them and provides for their every need, women who re solely dependent on their husbands love and provision, will you see any trait of feminism in such women?

No woman who is treated right will turn to feminism for solace or a supposed "freedom".

Your comments aside being vulgar is really triggering. That's why I called your attention to it.

I hope you understand where i am coming from.

If you don't, there's no need for a response to this comment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today by Smartmanager(m): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Happy birthday NG.
Confirm!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Short Stories That Can Shape Your Life In The Book: You Can Win - Shiv Khera / Love At First Flight. / Wole Soyinka With Other Nobel Laureates In 1986(throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.