Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara (20149 Views)

Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) / 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist / Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Syphax(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Zoharariel:

Never underestimate the greed of these people that can behead their father & mother because of money.

Your hatred for Igbos knows no bounds. Tufiakwa. May God help you heal
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Oluwaseunomo: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Zoharariel:

Never underestimate the greed of these people that can behead their father & mother because of money.
I also heard they wake there mom with a kick in her head every morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by adebayo111: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dreal1247:
If you are sure of what you are saying, then sue him. The way Atiku is treating the southerners in this electioneering period calls for a great concern. I see Atiku becoming worse than Buhari in segregation and sectionalism. Moreover, someone who is already asking people for suggestions on how to make a better country has nothing to offer. Just to clinch the title of number one person in the country. He is too desperate. Is it not the same person who was feeding Sowore with information against Obasanjo? He cannot be trusted.
But the policy was written for Peter obi before Atiku. according to your comment both obi and Atiku Rely on one man to solve our problems. daft politicians
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by jaxxy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
ChangetheChange:

He wrote it for Atiku in 2019, and Atiku paid him, so why complaining again , if Atiku still wants to use it in 2023

He needs permission. It's not for 2023 bt 2019 which has expired. Such documents is not for lifetime use or authorised.
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by naikeboy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anything atiku can't steal does not exist, I wonder between him and tinubu who thief pass...
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Built2last: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
asanausana91:
the more you insult me the more happy iam.
Insulting someone you don't know just because he has a different view from yours really defined the type of people that are supporting Peter obi.

You are angry that you sent me on a message you can do yourself. Am I your messenger. Accept it.

You lack the balls to tell him directly. I dared you to make a video with your face and saying what you told and post on your wall and see what your friends will tell you
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Poleski: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Atiku will never stop stealing.
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by nyorbem: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbYunnYSUeY

You all remembered when Peter Obi said he can hire the best professor in the world to write a document policy for him?

Here is Dr Odili claiming that he wrote the Document Policy for Atiku Abubakar in 2019 and he is using it in 2023 without his permission.

Watch Video above
The allegation of intellectual property right here is funny, you wrote for him as a candidate, got paid. I don't know whether the document was published with you as the author. If not, then your claim of infringement on your right in this case is null and void, if your pocket is fast drying, look for alternative source of income. Your services might no longer be needed by him. Since there was no expiry date set for the write-up.
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by tafat: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lol, casted presidential candidate lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by DrAkpamudehe: 12:24am On Sep 16, 2022
Poleski:
my silly father will never stop stealing.

Ok
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by udeh3(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2022
ChangetheChange:

He wrote it for Atiku in 2019, and Atiku paid him, so why complaining again , if Atiku still wants to use it in 2023

I watched the video and never saw where the man said he got paid. Do you have the agreement between Atiku and him? This is purely and intellectual property and such might have agreements we're not privy to. Don't forget, if the documents fails, he will be held responsible or accountable to Atiku, despite you claiming he has been paid for it
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by udeh3(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2022
nyorbem:
The allegation of intellectual property right here is funny, you wrote for him as a candidate, got paid. I don't know whether the document was published with you as the author. If not, then your claim of infringement on your right in this case is null and void, if your pocket is fast drying, look for alternative source of income. Your services might no longer be needed by him. Since there was no expiry date set for the write-up.

Please, do you have evidence of the payment?
Is Atiku the author of the document? You can see the media house reaching out to him as the author of those documents. Funny enough, it goes beyond just writing the documents, what about the supervision and other related issues or services as regards the documents. Who are those to defend the documents or you think part of the agreements won't be him defending the documents since he's the author?

Better think
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Poleski: 12:05am On Sep 17, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Honestly, my father is an idiot.

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally / CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self / Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.