Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara (20144 Views)

Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) / 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist / Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by asanausana91: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dreal1247:
If you are sure of what you are saying, then sue him. The way Atiku is treating the southerners in this electioneering period calls for a great concern. I see Atiku becoming worse than Buhari in segregation and sectionalism. Moreover, someone who is already asking people for suggestions on how to make a better country has nothing to offer. Just to clinch the title of number one person in the country. He is too desperate. Is it not the same person who was feeding Sowore with information against Obasanjo? He cannot be trusted.
vote your candidate let us vote for Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Mpcoll001: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Okay
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by onomeabuja: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbYunnYSUeY

You all remembered when Peter Obi said he can hire the best professor in the world to write a document policy for him?

Here is Dr Odili claiming that he wrote the Document Policy for Atiku Abubakar in 2019 and he is using it in 2023 without his permission.

Watch Video above
And so??
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Realists(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Truthdeypain: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
cool
ChangetheChange:

He wrote it for Atiku in 2019, and Atiku paid him, so why complaining again , if Atiku still wants to use it in 2023

Watch the video again.
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by asanausana91: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Abfinest007:
Atiku is a big thief .u can see he doesn't have anything upstairs .he can't use that document very well bcuz he is not d rightful owner
I like it when you are in pain
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by onomeabuja: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
asanausana91:
vote your candidate let us vote for Atiku.
Don't mind them bro....
Tinubu & Obi miscreants are disgusting! grin
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by DrAkpamudehe: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Chinjo2:

You can see the problem when you quickly jump into writing comments without first reading the article. Now let me educate you. He said he wrote the document for Atiku in 2019 and he got paid for it. He is now claiming that Atiku is using the document in 2023 without his consent. So if I ask a tailor to sew a Christmas cloth for me in 2021 and I paid him for the services, is it right for the same tailor to complain that I wore the same cloth in 2022 Christmas?

Why waste your time quoting an illiterate When they tell you that the white man has classified the average brain of a typical Nigerian as less than 0.5, pls don't argue with that scientific fact

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by adioolayi(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
I am sorry for anyone that is waiting to be convinced by mere Oratories and Manifestos ...

Make your decisions based on past performance....

Every politicians are sweet talkers...and what they say or read is being assembled by their aides and as seen here...policies are being paid for grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

In other words...they are not bound by those beautiful ideas they know nothing about!!!

God bless Nigeria .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by anonimi: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Atiku can steal anything on sight so we are not surprised.

Did anyone steal your capacity to listen, read and understand what was said?
Please let us know to organise the recovery and deliverance as needed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by okunwaye(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Pls who knows anything about this tokens:BUSDB,MYGRT(my get rich token) and BSC-chain token.
They were sent to me through airdrop but I can't withdraw them

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Khaysee: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Am not atiku fan but this man was paid b4 can u pay twice for same goods

Some people are bad

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Jemex003: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Abfinest007:
I don't have to watch d video bcuz it's a known fact that atiku is a thief and a political prostitute

Na wa for Igbo’s people ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Meliziz: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Let's try settle this. Like for Mikano. Share for PO
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by asanausana91: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Yenyenyen. There is always an agreement. For him to come on TV to say it means there is a breach of agreement
see your life, so you can pass judgement by just hearing from one side?
The television is north a court of law,tell him to go to court.
Obi think he can blackmail Atiku, but iam sorry to tell him that Atiku is far ahead of him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by asanausana91: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Abfinest007:
I don't have to watch d video bcuz it's a known fact that atiku is a thief and a political prostitute
kill yourself
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Truthdeypain: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Zoharariel:

Never underestimate the greed of these people that can behead their father & mother because of money.

....and you just had to do that which is genetically programmed in you, Child of hate and Genocide. I know you are taking a shit in your nylon while eating and typing simultaneously.

Evil, dirty, pig of a bigot.
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Moh247: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin

Alhaji Atiku sef thiefing

Wike and all this people are ready for him

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Jemex003: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbYunnYSUeY

You all remembered when Peter Obi said he can hire the best professor in the world to write a document policy for him?

Here is Dr Odili claiming that he wrote the Document Policy for Atiku Abubakar in 2019 and he is using it in 2023 without his permission.

Watch Video above

Mr Man shut up there you wrote a document policy for someone in 2019 and he lost the election so you want him to pay you again for another lose in 2023 ha ha Odili you’re a wicked man. That’s why your head look like that lie lie man head

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by proff010: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
See them policy ko policy ni
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by DesChyko: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
Chinjo2:

So if I ask a tailor to sew a Christmas cloth for me in 2021 and I paid him for the services, is it right for the same tailor to complain that I wore the same cloth in 2022 Christmas?

What if you rented a wedding gown for yourself on Sunday and paid for it, to return within 3 days. Is it right to give the gown out because it's within the 3 days, or worse, keep the gown for use after the three days has elapsed?

It could also be this scenario. Perhaps, it was independently prepared by the author when he was approached or still remains the property of the author to an extent.
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by asanausana91: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
Built2last:
Sue and make some money.

Obi's team wrote the policy document in 2019 that Atiku brags about.

While Reno was galivanting in US.
tell Obi that he cannot rule this country.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by asanausana91: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
ogatboy:

He already said he would
then why the noise? Criminal!
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Patrictemmy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
I love this man
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Johnsinia(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
This IDIOT wants another round of payment that's all ..
He is not an idiot its his right
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by riyanxeally(f): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Chinjo2:

You can see the problem when you quickly jump into writing comments without first reading the article. Now let me educate you. He said he wrote the document for Atiku in 2019 and he got paid for it. He is now claiming that Atiku is using the document in 2023 without his consent. So if I ask a tailor to sew a Christmas cloth for me in 2021 and I paid him for the services, is it right for the same tailor to complain that I wore the same cloth in 2022 Christmas?
no mind them atiku Dey give dem bp��una never see anything
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by duro4chang(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Abfinest007:
Atiku did not steal anything here . The man is just making noise

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by ZUBY77(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Chinjo2:

So you think there was not an agreement that made this man to make this cooment against Atiku on a national TV?Go to school.
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by kingyakos: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Chinjo2:

That's someone's intellectual content in that document, it is not treated the way you think
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by ogatboy(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
asanausana91:
then why the noise? Criminal!

Why are you frustrated? I am not the cause of your frustration. Drink water, everything will be fine

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by okorogodwin4(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
I don't know why tillubuu urchins will not allow us to rest NDI EFULEFU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Section 37: Is Wire-Tapping Someone's Private Phone Conversation Legal? / The Radical Islamist Group (ISIS) Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christia / Kwara APC Members Fight With Chairs During Membership Registration, Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.