Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Peter Obi Leads On First ANAP Poll For 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Leads On First ANAP Poll For 2023 Presidential Election (1394 Views)

ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President / NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) / Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Leads On First ANAP Poll For 2023 Presidential Election by EndsarsReloaded: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2022
QuotaSystem:

There is no such data on ANAP’s website. Go and check. Mind you, the poll was conducted by NOI Polls (Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala) on behalf of Atedo Peterside’s foundation.

I’m glad Rufai and Reuben Abati grilled Peterside live on Arise Tv on the glaring weaknesses of the poll’s sample size (which Peterside himself didn’t know) and the large number of undecided/refused respondents which is almost half of the people polled (47%).

Who else did you expect to win the Twitter and online constituency? Lol.

You're just a drowning man frantically clutching at straws for hope.

Even within the undecided, who do you think will gain more voters once campaign starts? Obi that has impeccable record and also promising fresh hopes or Tinubu and Atiku that has promised heaven and Earth in the past only for Nigerians to realize it was all scam!

Think, my guy think!!
Re: Peter Obi Leads On First ANAP Poll For 2023 Presidential Election by frugal(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
lightskinnigga:
it’s this garbage tribalistic nonesense that makes tinubu’s numbers plummet.

Small talk..you’re already skewing towards tribal hate.

Everyone is tired of your campaign of hate..
I tire. Everything is just tribal with them. I don't even understand. The good news is most Yorubas offline/on the streets are pro Peter Obi. But more work needs to be done to prevent these APC media team from turning this into a "my tribe vs your tribe" election. That's the only way they can get votes.
Re: Peter Obi Leads On First ANAP Poll For 2023 Presidential Election by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
lightskinnigga:
it’s this garbage tribalistic nonesense that makes tinubu’s numbers plummet.

Small talk..you’re already skewing towards tribal hate.

Everyone is tired of your campaign of hate..
That guy is an APC/PDP mole. Ignore
Re: Peter Obi Leads On First ANAP Poll For 2023 Presidential Election by aamir489: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
I still don't even understand I still don't even understand ...
Re: Peter Obi Leads On First ANAP Poll For 2023 Presidential Election by Okwyjesus(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
jlinkd78:
Tinubu APC 0% in South East caught my attention
Uzodimma and Umahi how mkt
Somehow am already beginning to see a new Nigeria with a Peter Obi presidency
Oh God bring it to pass

This analysis is insightful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised / David Hundeyin Documentary On Tinubu Is Trash / If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.