Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised (1391 Views)

Akpabio’s Emergence As APC Senate Candidate ‘not Recognised’ By INEC / ASUU, NMA Not Recognised Labour Unions - Folashade Yemi-Esan / #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by dominic17: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
The leader of the Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere, Chief Ayo Adebanjo has shared his thoughts on what will happen in Nigeria if Labour Party ( LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi wins the presidency and it is taken away from him.
Adebanjo stated that there would be a crisis in Nigeria if Obi wins the 2023 presidency and is not recognised.

Speaking in an interview with Punch, the Afenifere leader explained that the LP is no longer a party but a movement of aggrieved Nigerians who wants a change in the country.

Shedding more light on Afenifere’s decision to back obi, he insisted that the association is not a Yoruba group alone but a Yoruba association of the Action Group.

He said “No, Afenifere is not a Yoruba group alone; that’s the mistake you are making; it is a Yoruba association of the Action Group. The Action Group was one of those who championed the cause of federalism in Nigeria before independence. I said the Western Region has had its share. How can we be talking about equity and we have the Igbo, who are part of the federation, deny them of their rights? This is not a Yoruba matter, but what will keep us together and give us progress. This message is what you should consider and forget Adebanjo.”

When asked if he thinks Obi can lead Nigeria from the economic quagmire plaguing the country he replied that the former governor is one of those who left office and was not chased by the EFCC which says a lot about his character.

He argued that the country would be turbulent if Obi wins the 2023 presidency and it is manipulated in a bid to put someone else in power.

He warned that there would be an uprising in the country if the youths come together to vote a candidate into power and some forces decided that the vote will not be recognised.

“Certainly, there will be crises if Obi wins the election and is not recognised. If he doesn’t win and you vote in the Fulani or those who have done woefully, there will be crises, because it is between Tinubu and Atiku, if not Obi. Tinubu represents the government that has failed and Atiku represents another failure. Am I wrong? Atiku is representing a region that is excluding one of the members of the federation and you want peace? Or do you want us to go back to somebody who has proved clueless about our problems and has worsened our situation for eight years? Except Obi wins and you allow him to rule, because I don’t rule out his winning and Buhari saying no, and that there is a problem in Katsina and the election is inconclusive. And I am sure he will not get away with it. If he tries to Babangida us, we shall Babangida him. The position is simple, you don’t need a signboard; with this revolution of the youth and they vote and you say you won’t recognise it, then you cause a revolution. If you make change impossible, you make violent change inevitable. I am repeating it for anybody to come and catch me. For the election to be free and fair and Obi wins, but you don’t want him to be sworn in, you are joking and calling for revolution,” he added.

7 Likes

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari is not prepared to destroy his promise for a free and fair election in Nigeria coz of Tinubu.

All Presidential candidates contesting 2023 are OYO

8 Likes

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by Kingozymandias(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Y
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by Anigreat: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
shocked

Obi will win with wide very very wide margin and he will be declared winner and nothing can stop that even trillions of Idiotîc BATstards cannot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by phorget(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nuff said!
A man full of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by Okoroawusa: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Everyone is looking for some forms of relevance at every election season.

When this old man asked us to vote for Atiku 4 years ago or for PDP at two consecutive election years he didn't know that they were failures? Or when did Obi leave PDP that makes him different?

Well, this is the last election that we will have to listen to this old man.

3 Likes

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by telesxx: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tinubu represents the government that has failed and Atiku represents another failure.

Am I wrong? Atiku is representing a region that is excluding one of the members of the federation and you want peace.

Or do you want us to go back to somebody who has proved clueless about our problems and has worsened our situation for eight years?.

Except Obi wins and you allow him to rule, because I don’t rule out his winning and Buhari saying no, and that there is a problem in Katsina and the election is inconclusive

Seun may not like this

3 Likes

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by Healthquest: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Obi will never win

It's okay if an undergraduate, who has been at home for over 7 months now decides to vote APC again in 2023. It's their choice and you cannot impose your choice on someone else. Your "messiah" kept students at home for 13 months when he was governor too, so he's not different.

Dont overrate ursef.

PDP AND PDPLITE FAILED TO WIN WITH ATIKU, THERE FAILURE WILL BE TELEVISED.

TINUBU IS FAVOURED TO WIN THIS ELECTION LANDSLIDE
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by Naijanascam: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
He is being truthfully factual.......

I really appreciate and respect his courage

Hate him or Love him.......but know it that he has spoken

5 Likes

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by telesxx: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Healthquest:
Obi will never win

It's okay if an undergraduate, who has been at home for over 7 months now decides to vote APC again in 2023. It's their choice and you cannot impose your choice on someone else. Your "messiah" kept students at home for 13 months when he was governor too, so he's not different.

Dont overrate ursef.

PDP AND PDPLITE FAILED TO WIN WITH ATIKU, THERE FAILURE WILL BE TELEVISED.

TINUBU IS FAVOURED TO WIN THIS ELECTION LANDSLIDE
ur quest for good health is already a failed mission

2 Likes

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by odinaccess: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Constructive warning ,and message clearly received

1 Like

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by perez100: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Anybody thinking there will be no crises if Peter Obi wins and they deny him the seat is just dreaming. There will be crises which I will gladly and fully get involved and will smile to accept the outcome of my involvement even if it means paying the supreme price.

7 Likes

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by Tochi3(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
High voltage pressure will be loading...

No evil human force can Babangida the collective choice of Nigerians...

Try it in 2023 and understand Nigerians ..

PA Adebanjo you have my utmost respect sir..

3 Gbosas for you 4 sure....

7 Likes

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by baretalk: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tinubu agreed to true federalism and decentralization of the police force. Papa you are making your beef with Tinubu becloud your judgement.

1 Like

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by BiafraAburi: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
President Muhammadu Buhari is not prepared to destroy his promise for a free and fair election in Nigeria coz of Tinubu.

All Presidential candidates contesting 2023 are OYO

You are daft. Is it buhari's interest of fulani and british interests that are at stake? I wonder how some of you nigerians reason, like brainless animals. Buhari is fulani and they are only using him to front their evil nigeria agenda which he himself is part of the fulani decision makers. Fact is that Peter Obi will win the election, but the fulani out of their stupidity will try nonsense which will eventually lead to chaos and subsequent division of the z00. As it stands now, Peter Obi is our dice for division of nigeria. The job then will be much easier for us. We are watching.

3 Likes

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by DOTian: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
The Daurra Disaster will be biting more than he can chew if he tries any nonsense.
We have tolorated enough of his dubious leadership for the past 8 years just because most people know that with democracy, there is an expiry date for his idioicy! I bet he will be pushing his luck way too far if he thinks he can pontificate on who takes over from him! This country is not a Fulani property and he will be providing folks with an ample opportunity to educate him on this if he insists on a dubious election next year.

6 Likes

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by BiafraAburi: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:
Tinubu agreed to true federalism and decentralization of the police force. Papa you are making your beef with Tinubu becloud your judgement.
APC, Tinubu, El-rufai and Buhari agreed to the same thing and campaigned with it in 2015. Some of you are really daft and dumb to think that Igbos are fools. Your one nigeria cup is full already and your z00 must come to an end this time. We are only waiting for Peter Obi to be denied the obvious winning and all hell will break lose. We shall have a very good excuse then to go on full throttle to divide your z00.

1 Like

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by ecolime(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Not recognised by who? INEC?

You think Buhari will set himself and the country on fire because of Tinubu or Atiku?

That's the last thing on his mind. He's made millions of $$$ in estacodes already and he's looking forward to a cozy retirement in Dubai with Aisha in za oda room.

All his children are married and well placed now.
Even Yusuf sef na village chief now.

Buhari no send una again.
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by baretalk: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
BiafraAburi:

APC, Tinubu, El rufai and Buhari agreed to the same thing and campaigned with it in 2015. Some of you are really daft and dumb to think that Igbos are fools. Your one nigeria cup is full already and your z00 must come to an end this time. We are only waiting for Peter Obi to be denied the obvious winning and all hell will break lose. We shall have a very good excuse then to go on full throttle to divide your z00.
Tinubu is not Buhari, no one tells a president what to do. It's stupidity blaming Tinubu for Buhari's inefficiency. Obi till now have no manifesto, just shining teeth everywhere like a fool, speaking in parables.

1 Like

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by kettykin: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
The same minute Obi will win and not be declared winner is the same minute Nigeria will be declared inexistent, if the constitution is voided for Obi the same constitution will be void for Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku and the 500 million ghost population .

This people should not take Obidients for a ride

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
BiafraAburi:

You are daft. Is it buhari's interest of fulani and british interests that are at stake? I wonder how some of you nigerians reason, like brainless animals. Buhari is fulani and they are only using him to front their evil nigeria agenda which he himself is part of the fulani decision makers. Fact is that Peter Obi will win the election, but the fulani out of their stupidity will try nonsense which will eventually lead to chaos and subsequent division of the z00. As it stands now, Peter Obi is our dice for division of nigeria. The job then will be much easier for us. We are watching.

Another Tinubu slave Urchin spotted. They can insult for Africa. Its part of your DNA inherited from a BAT.
Now you know Peter Obi is winning 2023 General Election. grin

Peter Obi giving Tilumbu wotoporiously like ManCity snuffing life from Man U

2 Likes

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by GoodHardDickk: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
I have said this over and over again that

We give INEC 8am on election day to declare Peter Obi the winner of 2023 election.

we call on president Buhari to place a congratulatory call to Peter Obi by 8:05am.

And we expect urchinsons to commit suicide latest by 8:07am

3 Likes

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by yemex04(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
This old man is more daft than I can imagine!!
Baba sounded like If Obi is declared the Winner the election will be deemed free & fair and if he looses he must have been rigged out!!
The "Cruise Enthusiasts" at the Rallies is really giving a lot of people false hope & they are already blackmailing the Electoral Umpire!

The Truth is Obi does not have any better chance of winning than any of the Candidates, in fact he is down the pecking order & it will even be a big miracle if he comes second!

Point is, INEC will declare the legitimate winner of the Elections if that person turns out not to be Obi, Life will continue & there is nothing anachists like this Baba Adebanjo & war mongers can do.
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by Googledotcom: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
INEC be warned, we don't want inconclusive election.

Of course the people will guide their votes jealousy on that day.

1 Like

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by blackmantis: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
I see trouble......irrespective of the ourcome of the election.
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by dominic17: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
The winner must be declared and recognize irrespective of who wins, Nigeria is not anybody's personal property.

1 Like

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by ElSudani: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
He is not going to win and then what?
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by ElSudani: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
yemex04:
This old man is more daft than I can imagine!!
Baba sounded like If Obi is declared the Winner the election will be deemed free & fair and if he looses he must have been rigged out!!
The "Cruise Enthusiasts" at the Rallies is really giving a lot of people false hope & they are already blackmailing the Electoral Umpire!

The Truth is Obi does not have any better chance of winning than any of the Candidates, in fact he is down the pecking order & it will even be a big miracle if he comes second!

Point is, INEC will declare the legitimate winner of the Elections if that person turns out not to be Obi, Life will continue & there is nothing anachists like this Baba Adebanjo & war mongers can do.

Don't be too quick to condemn the old man. The whole write up the words being credited to him could all be false.
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by freshpzy1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by BiafraAburi: 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:

Tinubu is not Buhari, no one tells a president what to do. It's stupidity blaming Tinubu for Buhari's inefficiency. Obi till now have no manifesto, just shining teeth everywhere like a fool, speaking in parables.
You are even dumber than i thought. Tinubu is the sole architect of all the terrorism and economic problems that have bedeviled your z00 because we Igbos warned him in 2015 about the danger of buhari, but he chose to behave like a headless chicken and assisted the terrorist into power. Now, fools like you are clamoring for a clear sick, drug addict, senile, slowpoke, agbado urchin like Tinubu to become your president. By the way, may i remind you that it is not yoruba's turn to rule the z00, but your greed and hatred against the Igbos will push all of you into plunging your z00 into chaos and Biafra will finally emerge. Go and mark this statement somewhere.

Mumu, there are people who owns nigeria and Britain is their chieftain, you just do not do anything without their consent if you are selected to be the president. This is the reason why Peter Obi will not be allowed to become your z00 president even if he wins because Peter Obi will be the first person to do his will as your z00 president instead of the will of the so called masters simply because he is Igbo and Igbos don't take prisoners. The same reason why Britain and their fulani urchins are afraid of the Igbos handling their laggard's cage and the main reason we are opting out to Biafra. No fool can control any Igbo president unlike all you fulanis, yorubas and Ijaw.
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by BiafraAburi: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Another Tinubu slave Urchin spotted. They can insult for Africa. Its part of your DNA inherited from a BAT.
Now you know Peter Obi is winning 2023 General Election. grin

Peter Obi giving Tilumbu wotoporiously like ManCity snuffing life from Man U
Are you this daft? Can't you see my handle? For the fact that i agree that Peter Obi will win the 2023 election, but will be denied his winning is supposed to tell you where i am leaning. Now let me explain it to you. I am a staunch Biafran and against Peter Obi because he is being used by the powers that be, (the British) to derail our quest for freedom which garnered so much momentum, plus our "no election" campaign before the party primaries.

And to make sure that you zoogerians have election after Igbos were denied candidacy by PDP and APC, Peter Obi was called by his handlers at No10 Downing street London and deceived into switching over to Labor party to create the impression that Igbos are actually in the race to your zoo presidency, while in reality, all they wanted to do is to use the foolish unsuspecting Peter Obi to legitimize your z00 fraudulent election so that when Igbos ask question after Atiku or Thiefnubi would have been handed the winning, we will be reminded that we participated in your election after all.

But guess what? IPOB is not having none of that nonsense because we already know where the British were heading to with their deceit with Peter Obi, and there will be no election of any sort in all Igboland which will be enforced. Go and mark my word. Some of you are so empty upstairs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Documentary On Tinubu Is Trash / Understanding Why Labour Party Campaign Rally Derailed In Lokoja / Tinubu Never Went To US Afterall Despite Showing Us "Visa" That Was Obtained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.