Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso (37546 Views)

Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs / Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll / Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Gourdoinc(m): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
azikiweironsi:

With this your writing, how would you now convince a voter to vote for your candidate when you already calling for the death and families of those who voted for their own choice. Must everybody vote for your own candidate ? Yet you said to God be the Glory. Is voting now a do or die affair ? I wonder what would happen to you if the candidate of your choice did not win.
Fingers crossed.
They can Die and perish for all i care. What happens to me if Obi doesnt win, will be applicable to what happens to all other obedient, we will all watch as your candidate who wins take us further into economic woes and we say we told you so. Abi e pass like that ? thank God no politician feeds me, very soon sef, the country no go dey feed me or my family at large sef. I hope you can say the same especially come this time next year.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by donhackaz: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
ItooWorWor:
Lmao grin

Reminds me of one Kenya presidential candidate that only lead online cheesy but during main election he was OYO grin grin

grin grin
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by blamingthedevil: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by asanausana91: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
ChiefS:

There is no need to call anyone foolish. by God's grace February 2023 is just 5 months away.

While it is still too early to predict the winner of the election, it is obvious that the researchers tried to be as objective as possible indicating the percentage of undecided voters and those that outrightly chose not to indicate who they intend to vote. These will count at the end of the day. These same people predicted Buhari's victory in 2015 even when there were no records of a seating president losing election in Nigeria. What the candidates can do is to try to improve their chances in areas where the polls showed likelihood of poor performance.
those polls are rubbish if we don't know the methodology to arrive at those results.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by muykem: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Online voters actually prefer Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by BabaO2: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
This is dot in the circle forecast
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by ATLIEN2027: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Yeah online polls... Mumu clowns
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by johnfem321: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anyone that knows a bit of math will
Know from this pols that tinubu is leading.. the place that makes obi get 21% is from southeast with 46% .. which by number of voters is low compared to other region.. also there are about 30 % undecided voter.. which will be shared between pdp and apc because most Peter obi supported are hardcore.. they can’t be indecided.. it’s either Peter obi or Obi peters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by guru90: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jennifer663:
President for the people,to the people and of the people grin

Yes ooooh.
Definition of Government...
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by GreyLaw(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
asanausana91:
I can assure you that obi will never get the north central. With the video and pictures of ipob ESN recruiting terrorists to attack northerners I can assure you that no northerner will make a mistake of voting for Peter obi.
Mind you, iam a Christian from the middle belt and iam telling you what the people there are talking.

Your sample size is too small and so your conclusions are unreliable. The same Northers who voted Buhari twice even with increased insecurity and killings in the North?

Obi is not ESN or IPOB or whatever. Stop tagging him to those organisations.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by asanausana91: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
You are a Christian in the middle belt, but you have one vote. we have seen many other Christians saying otherwise in the middle belt, rallying for Obi and doing the leg work for obi. you can ascribe obi to IPOB from today to tomorrow, the hunger and insecurity in your region will still remain , neither will anyone from your region every rule this nation. so you not supporting obi isn't a loss to Obi. it is a loss to only you. this is election season and some of you without a voice or any importance are beginning to overate your importance because you feel you have votes to give. many have ruled this nation without your votes and Peter Obi will do same if God wills. so relax oga with your one vote
continue lieing to yourself. Obi will never rule this country.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by GreyLaw(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
asanausana91:
those polls are rubbish if we don't know the methodology to arrive at those results.

Please vote Tinubu in peace. Don't get angry with the harmless poll.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Slydan204: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Football matches are not won on paper but on d field of play... I remain OBIDIENT

1 Like

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by IamAtikulate: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
BentizilL:
Poll show Clinton is leading Trump, we know how it end... kiss
The same poll also show Atiku is leading Buhari in 2019, the rest is history... grin

Meanwhile 2023 is around the corner, my people pls let vote wisely...
Vote competency
Vote that which can be verified kiss
Vote BAT. cool
Clinton won the popular poll with over 3 million votes, Trump only won the electoral college votes.

Twitter poll in Nigeria only captures the sophisticated voting population, so whoever wins the poll wins the South.

NOIPoll is opinion poll, not social media poll.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Tareq1105: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
Waow..

I've been waiting for this very important poll

The Obidient movement is paying off

We will keep pressing their necks until they raise a white flag of absolute surrender..

The Obidient train is unstoppable...

Stand in the way and get crushed...

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J

Hope market women took part in the poll.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Morphinne: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ikpeyi:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/554101-2023-poll-shows-peter-obi-leads-tinubu-atiku-kwankwaso.html
We are so used to these. Social media polls and we all know how they all eventually end wink

1 Like

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by tctrills: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
ljoh:
Online poll again
Oya na do your offline polls.
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by GreyLaw(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
asanausana91:

Be ready to go on exile, small god. It seems you alone now decide who becomes Nigeria's president. Having read a few of your posts I can see that your comment about middle belt is a lie. You are telling lies on a public forum to assuage your fears. Sorry, Nigerians will speak come 2023.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Gourdoinc(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
asanausana91:
E pain am. 2023 is your year. you wont make it
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by zionstaar75: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Good Job. Dear obidients we need to channel our energies to the southwest and north central. ignore the north east and west for now. we will face them later, however we need to improve our percentages in the north central to block votes in Christian dominated states and in the south west amongst our Christian brothers there.

We can the face the north east and north west to ensure we get 25% there God willing. Meanwhile south east and south south are on lockdown for us. To God be the glory.

From today lets get to work. ignore those miscreants and cretins from agbado and mikano republic. they and their families will die miserable deaths in 2023.
you're very correct about south east and south south. Obi won't get 25% from any northern state though,nnamdi kanu has made sure of that and the funny thing is we all know ibos secretly support him including Peter obi.how can u want to rule the zoo?you guys will reap what u have sown next year ,I'm happy he's giving pdp and apc sleepless night though cause they're both useless but the reality is he won't win

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by aikhimself: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Good Job. Dear obidients we need to channel our energies to the southwest and north central. ignore the north east and west for now. we will face them later, however we need to improve our percentages in the north central to block votes in Christian dominated states and in the south west amongst our Christian brothers there.

We can the face the north east and north west to ensure we get 25% there God willing. Meanwhile south east and south south are on lockdown for us. To God be the glory.

From today lets get to work. ignore those miscreants and cretins from agbado and mikano republic. they and their families will die miserable deaths in 2023.

Bro, why would you go so low to wish death on the same people you need to convince to support Peter Obi?. Are you doing Peter Obi or the obedient movement any favour by being so rude and toxic in your statement. Calling people miscreants and wishing death on their family is evil; and Peter Obi and every sensible obedient should distance themselves from you. You must be an imposter from the opposition trying to do damage and sabotage Obi movement.

I'm obedient btw

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by obailala(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Hitmanslaughter: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is a movement of the people.
sure Obidient movement is formidable

1 Like

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by asanausana91: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Femiwilli:
We all know that Peter Will win.

Even IBB hinted it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGAGbmHAwBc

Only when it comes to rigging.

If the North had population then how come it does not reflect in production?
hahahaaaa. You don't know the northern politics. Do you know who called Tambuwal to step down for Atiku?
The north will only tell you what you want hear

1 Like

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by ogatboy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Social media poll for social media president

A political coward that ran away from a little presidential primary that includes mere ATIKU and talkative wike wants to become the president of Nigeria. grin

NOI poll is not conducted on social media. It is the most credible poll organisation in Nigeria. The problem is there are 32% undecided voters.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by azikiweironsi(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
They can Die and perish for all i care. What happens to me if Obi doesnt win, will be applicable to what happens to all other obedient, we will all watch as your candidate who wins take us further into economic woes and we say we told you so. Abi e pass like that ? thank God no politician feeds me, very soon sef, the country no go dey feed me or my family at large sef. I hope you can say the same especially come this time next year.

This is why many people are saying the so called Obidient are toxic. With this kind of utterances I am watching in 3ds

1 Like

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by dheilaw1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Atiku defeated Buhari in every online poll in 2019, the rest is now history...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by kingsmaila(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
Waow..

I've been waiting for this very important poll

The Obidient movement is paying off

We will keep pressing their necks until they raise a white flag of absolute surrender..

The Obidient train is unstoppable... Please don't be deceived with the online vote like the atikulates last election

Stand in the way and get crushed...

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Well, since we all know that even Harry Potter himself doesn't possess any known magic wand potent enough to rig himself into winning an election into the same office twice in the same year, I will like to use this medium to congratulate Obi and his supporters for his 2023 election victory. It was his turn and he won, the turn of Tinubu is next year.
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Illegal1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Y won't him win?
after all we all knw him as social media president...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices / Nigerian Soldiers Engage In A Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pix) / Fayemi: South West ‘Police’ Takes Off January 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.