Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,636 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso (37517 Views)

Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs / Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll / Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by KingTeco(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Good one. It's called opinion poll held before election as been done in other countries.

Honestly I fear Atiku and Tinubu these dual looks like the want to buy their way into Aso Rock. If that's is the case we possibly can't hold them accountable. As the the case of you can't eat your cake and have it.
Obi is a national movement filled with youths momentum. Possibly their most preferred Candidate among others. In the same vein, we then can hold Obi-Datti led administration accountable.
Power to the Citizens.
God bless Nigeria
God bless PO

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Tareq1105: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
GreyLaw:

Your sample size is too small and so your conclusions are unreliable. The same Northers who voted Buhari twice even with increased insecurity and killings in the North?

Obi is not ESN or IPOB or whatever. Stop tagging him to those organisations.

Obituary is Ipob Biafra agitators candidate and we know it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Hitmanslaughter: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Social media poll for social media president

Una don even turn a whole Nigeria election into jokes where ant, chicken, and fowl are all dreaming of becoming a president.

Imagine this same PETER, a political coward that ran away from a little PDP presidential primary that includes (mere ATIKU and talkative wike, and other insignificant clowns like bala mohammed, aminu tambuwal) wants to become the president of Nigeria. grin .

Seems something is worrying peter upstairs. Such effontery from a political cowards that should be contesting for a local government election in far away afghanEASTERN.

CLOWN. grin
the primary is cash and carry but obidient is not for cash we no dey give shishi
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Gourdoinc(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
azikiweironsi:

This is why many people are saying the so called Obidient are toxic. With this kind of utterances I am watching in 3ds
they and their families can perish for all i care. i dont have water in my mouth before saying this. Take note. you can say anything you like about the obidient. As long as even you arent obidient. you can do the same as i have said above.
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Gourdoinc(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
aikhimself:

Bro, why would you go so low to wish death on the same people you need to convince to support Peter Obi?. Are you doing Peter Obi or the obedient movement any favour by being so rude and toxic in your statement. Calling people miscreants and wishing death on their family is evil; and Peter Obi and every sensible obedient should distance themselves from you. You must be an imposter from the opposition trying to do damage and sabotage Obi movement.

I'm obedient btw
You are not Obidient. Stop posing.
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by meeketta: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
It is only a lost sense person that will vote pdp or apc
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Temptee101(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
omenka:
ONLINE... grin

At this point, your fellow urchins will even deny you.

Google ANAP, you think it's some roadside organisation.

Reality would soon dawn on you

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by ogatboy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
BentizilL:
Poll show Clinton is leading Trump, we know how it end... kiss
The same poll also show Atiku is leading Buhari in 2019, the rest is history... grin

Meanwhile 2023 is around the corner, my people pls let vote wisely...
Vote competency
Vote that which can be verified kiss
Vote BAT. cool

Lol. Why did you add vote BAT if e sure for you. Just type vote competency, vote that which can be verified and let us see what people think about who that person is. Even BAT no fit talk vote for competency without stylishly adding his name because nobody go reason am.

Vote for competence
Vote wisely
Vote for a better Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Nicenixon: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
That was how they decieved Maduka of Accord party during the last election that held in Anambra State. I will wait patiently till the real election results in 2023.
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Temptee101(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
BentizilL:
The same poll also show Atiku is leading Buhari in 2019, the rest is history... grin

Vote competency
Vote BAT. cool

Never you in your life use "vote wisely " in the same sentence with that criminal
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by azikiweironsi(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
they and their families can perish for all i care. i dont have water in my mouth before saying this. Take note. you can say anything you like about the obidient. As long as even you arent obidient. you can do the same as i have said above.

Wishing you all the best kiddo.
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by saysugar(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lol south east with least voters in Nigeria, if obi came third in the coming election he really tried
Tinubu
Atiku
Obi
Kwakwanso

Thus tinubu and atiku margin will be narrow

1 Like

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Gourdoinc(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
zionstaar75:
you're very correct about south east and south south. Obi won't get 25% from any northern state though,nnamdi kanu has made sure of that and the funny thing is we all know ibos secretly support him including Peter obi.how can u want to rule the zoo?you guys will reap what u have sown next year ,I'm happy he's giving pdp and apc sleepless night though cause they're both useless but the reality is he won't win
Buhari technically got all northern states in many tries, he didnt become the president at the time. as for whether we support Kanu, it is our right to do that and as long as we have no exited from the "ZOO". as long as we pay taxes to the "ZOO", as long as we aren't yet out of the contraption, then we will vie for everything within it as it is our right to do so. A major tribe , the economic power house of this nation cannot be told we wont have a say whether in the "ZOO" or in Biafra. so dont get it twisted like we must denounce kanu to be accepted b y you. who they hell made you think you have the choice of will or decision. get your nose out of your ass man.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Gourdoinc(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
azikiweironsi:

Wishing you all the best kiddo.
sure. person wey i give at least ten years. ok
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by fx45(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
omenka:
ONLINE... grin
Say it without gnashing your teeth and writhing in pains
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Kaysalas(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
asanausana91:
I can assure you that obi will never get the north central. With the video and pictures of ipob ESN recruiting terrorists to attack northerners I can assure you that no northerner will make a mistake of voting for Peter obi.
Mind you, iam a Christian from the middle belt and iam telling you what the people there are talking.
So who are you voting?
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by UsmanBabaIdris: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
All these ones are Nonsense!
2023 election is between Atiku and Tinubu. Peter Obi will only succeed in preventing Atiku from winning by taking PDP votes in Southeast.
Anyway, Tinubu is a Maradona that know how to dribble his opponents to win elections. Just watch out!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by ATLIEN2027: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
If Tinubu can come in second with the amount of online hate, propaganda and rumors from the Pandora brainwashed Zombidients, that should tell you that when the real election comes around, Tinubu will win easily. Pls try and apply some common sense and logic. It's not that hard to see really.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by bobchigar(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
The online poll are participated by the people who uses social media. These people are less than 30% of electorates and less than 5% of those people must have participated in the poll. Therefore, this poll result can not be used to generalize the choice candidate of the majority. Though it may reflect the popularity of the candidate on social media.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by axponline: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
This poll has neglected 1 very vital fact.
To win, the candidate must get 25% of the vote in not less than 24 out of 36 states.
This poll shows that none of them can get 25% in 24 states.
The poll says candidate X will get 9% in NE. So automatically, he cannot get 25% from any of the NE states. And so on.

Everyone, please remember 25% in 2/3 of the states. This is the formulas that killed Awolowo in 1983 and made Shagari the president via supreme court judgement.
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by occam(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Even if we accept this unscientific poll, the numbers still indicate tepid support for Obi

His numbers are highly skewed by the 68% from SE (the region with lowest voters). On the other hand he scored very poorly (less than 12%) in voter rich regions of NW, NE & SW. He has No support in regions that will decide elections.

Whoever posted this as a “win” for Obi lacks understanding of basic arithmetic. Winning an election is getting high next numbers in voter rich regions

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Proudlyomonna: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
BentizilL:

Vote competency
Vote BAT. cool

grin grin grin grin This one dey decieve himself grin
Guy the decision has already been made APC is going first thing first grin grin
Come 2023 your President will be Peter Obi or you will atikulate to more killer heardmen wahala, choose One, choose Wisely.
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Karlosorji(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Social media poll for social media president

Una don even turn a whole Nigeria election into jokes where ant, chicken, and fowl are all dreaming of becoming a president.

Imagine this same PETER, a political coward that ran away from a little PDP presidential primary that includes (mere ATIKU and talkative wike, and other insignificant clowns like bala mohammed, aminu tambuwal) wants to become the president of Nigeria. grin .

Such effontery from a political cowards that should be contesting for a local government election in far away afghanEASTERN.

Seems something is wrong with peter upstairs
on a normal, it is you something is wrong with upstairs. You are so dumb

1 Like

Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by asanausana91: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

So who are you voting?
Atiku
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by ennyrah: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Congratulations Mr Obi as president elect in 2022 but election is 2023
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Proudlyomonna: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tareq1105:

Obituary is Ipob Biafra agitators candidate and we know it.

Liar grin Obi is full time anti secessionist, infact He dealt with them so much that liars like your type began to spread lies that He killed secessionist �
We know of one sick shaky desperate old man who openly told the World that He doesn't believe in One Nigeria grin
Apc must be crushed to save Nigeria now.
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by asanausana91: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
E pain am. 2023 is your year. you wont make it
you will make it in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by Gourdoinc(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
asanausana91:
you will make it in Jesus name. Amen.
Mtcheeeeww
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by asanausana91: 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
GreyLaw:

Be ready to go on exile, small god. It seems you alone now decide who becomes Nigeria's president. Having read a few of your posts I can see that your comment about middle belt is a lie. You are telling lies on a public forum to assuage your fears. Sorry, Nigerians will speak come 2023.
I hope to see you here after the election.
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by ljoh: 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
tctrills:
Oya na do your offline polls.

Let’s wait for the election
Re: 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso by seunjungle1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Stupid poll opinion..continue, we will soon get there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC / President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) / 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.