Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Peter Obi Meets ‘senior Brother’ Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets ‘senior Brother’ Jonathan (290 Views)

Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets ‘senior Brother’ Jonathan by Creatorchris(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), on Thursday, visited a former president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, who he described as his “senior brother”.

The former Governor of Anambra state confirmed this on his verified Twitter page.

According to Obi, he and Jonathan exchanged views on issues of national importance during the meeting.

“I recently visited my senior brother, H.E. @GEJonathan to exchange views on an array of serious national interest questions. -PO,” Obi captioned the pictures.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has said the campaign for presidential and National Assembly elections will commence on September 28, 2022, while that of governorship and state houses of assembly will commence on October 12, 2022.

The last campaign by political parties for the presidential and National Assembly is at midnight on February 23, 2023, while that for governorship and state assembly is at midnight on March 9, 2023.

Stop being a bystander; you can engage in political activities as well. Join NaijaBet today to place political bets and win big.

Re: Peter Obi Meets ‘senior Brother’ Jonathan by Lovelive: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
You give me Peter Obi for President and I give you and Nigerians Peter Obi for President.
Re: Peter Obi Meets ‘senior Brother’ Jonathan by Creatorchris(m): 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Lovelive:
You give me Peter Obi for President and I give you and Nigerians Peter Obi for President.

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigerian Leaders Be This Free And Friendly With The Nigerian Police / Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike's Media Chat / See What Ginered John Okofor, Mr Ibu Said As He Dumps Agaban & Apc, To Join Obid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.