Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Need A Non-prosperity Church. Advice Needed. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need A Non-prosperity Church. Advice Needed. (1040 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Need A Non-prosperity Church. Advice Needed. by Div10(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Churchianism has absolutely nothing to do with what is the "true gospel" as it is instead founded on that which are the doctrines and traditions of men, lies, which Jesus Christ clearly warned deceive and delude the multitudes away from following God's Truth, what I assume you refer to as the "true gospel" - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. In fact, Churchianism might as well be likened to the broad gate through which Jesus Christ warned that multitudes of born-agains will flood into the Kingdom of God, a gate which unfortunately leads them all to destruction(eternal damnation) at the end - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 17. undecided

So my first recommendation is that you disconnect your mind and mental from the churches of men, be they pentecostal, catholic, or any-costal... they have absolutely nothing to do with the truth of God. undecided

Second advice, erase all doctrines and traditions of these churches and men from your mind and instead approach God Himself in order that He may teach you His truth anew. Jesus Christ came to remove the veil that existed between God and men. In Jeremiah 31vs 31 -34, God said of His New agreement(the Gospel and Law in the Kingdom of God) that He Himself will teach men of Himself. So, it makes no sense for you, upon knowing of God and of Jesus Christ being one who can save you from the burden that is this world, to then depend on other men to spoonfeed you there regurgitant - lies - when God Himself can be your very own Teacher - He said that He will be your one and only Teacher. So ask Him to come and be your Teacher, and allow Him to direct you in His way as He said He would. undecided
...concur...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Non-prosperity Church. Advice Needed. by paradigmshift(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2023
sexiestharam:

Thank you. I have heard about Selman but not about the rest. I will research on them.
arome Osayi is the best..orokpo is a son of Osayi but I don't think he's anymore because of his loud mouth... Arome is the best, bold and a vessel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus / Does God Answers Prayer? / Church Of England To Apologize For Rejecting Charles Darwin's Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.