Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry (12851 Views)

Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway / PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium / FG Approves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To Int’l Standard With Cargo Terminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by Christane: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
dis is my area ..I live at Badagry...the government av really tried on dat road ..

4 Likes

Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by homosapien(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
ajani68:
Ambode project.

If you are abreast with information, you know Ambode neglects the entire stretch of mile 2 to badagry
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by adedayoa2(f): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
This is good news
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by adedayoa2(f): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Honourable1901:
Sanwo lekansi

But they should work on dirt

people should stop throwing the dirt's anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by rickyrex(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
ridbell01:
na those people dey cause dirt in Lagos they wnat to destroy like they destroyed their states but God pass them
nah why una dey build house without toilet. First clean yourself before you dey look for who to blaim
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by rickyrex(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Reach agbara make traffic finish you say u dey go aradagun
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
I tell this road
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
This is the beauty of Port Harcourt, Abuja and Lagos.

They use foreign contractors to build durable roads- but Anambra Government with umu nna politics giving road construction to political jobbers that sponsored their elections.

Their roads lack durability- na rub and shine those ones they do.

Forget about the nonsense that made headlines the other day about Soludo flagging road construction na nonsense road them they build

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by codeigniter(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
I live here, and I am planning to get a half plot, here, still went to site today, the layout is super nice, I just hope my land investment would be safe, cos na hand to hand
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by rusher14: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Theknowledge:
This is the beauty of Port Harcourt, Abuja and Lagos.

They use foreign contractors to build durable roads- but Anambra Government with umu nna politics giving road construction to political jobbers that sponsored their elections.

Their roads lack durability- na rub and shine those ones they do.

Forget about the nonsense that made headlines the other day about Soludo flagging road construction na nonsense road them they build

Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by IworoAjido(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Yes, to Iworo my home town
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by IzzyAgu: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
I ply this road regulary.
I must Commend the Project
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by IzzyAgu: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Christane:
dis is my area ..I live at Badagry...the government av really tried on dat road ..

Yes ooo
The transformation in Badagry is Visible, I just hope the Inhabitants Witches will let these Last
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by jumper524(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
danhans:
Yes true
that school, ascension college still dey there?
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by ridbell01(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
rickyrex:
nah why una dey build house without toilet. First clean yourself before you dey look for who to blaim
na why you sell sell your family house to get transport enter Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by maxkia(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I know this road. It leads to Whispering Palms right?

I live in the Imeke Area. Whispering Palms resort is about 5 Mins drive from my House. Truly badagry road and environs is better now

2 Likes

Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by rickyrex(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
ridbell01:
na why you sell sell your family house to get transport enter Lagos
yes as nwafor i use the money enter lagos, make more money via hustler wey i be, then come buy all your family land. Nah why your folks be omo nile and agbero. Nah atmosphere remain for una to sell give us. I need bricklayer wey go work for my building site in case you no get job. I don make am oh
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by Okoroawusa: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
maxkia:

I live in the Imeke Area. Whispering Palms resort is about 5 Mins drive from my House. Truly badagry road and environs is better now
Please get your PVC and keep us in power in Lagos. I am not Yoruba but as a person that has lived in Lagos all my life I know that APC means well for Lagos .
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by SugarGirl44(f): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
rickyrex:

Even though no name was mentioned but you quickly claimed the sub because you know you're a pig from the pig sty region.

Good boy.
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by ambale(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
He get any government wey dey finish road projects under one year in this country?

I need to learn pls
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
No road marking or road sign in 2022, and people think this is progress?
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by ridbell01(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
rickyrex:
yes as nwafor i use the money enter lagos, make more money via hustler wey i be, then come buy all your family land. Nah why your folks be omo nile and agbero. Nah atmosphere remain for una to sell give us. I need bricklayer wey go work for my building site in case you no get job. I don make am oh
werey � � � the land you without CofO you don't know you just labour in vain
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by ridbell01(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
rickyrex:
you don't know that those house we are going to rear goats there the day one of you mistakenly shout Biafra in land
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by CAPITALBEE: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
Thanks to Governor Ambode for his intervention, though it was cut short but the project carried on.

The people of that community, and most especially Iworo Ajido Model College students went through hell on that road!!!

Such a relief...

1 Like

Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by adaugo59216: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hmmmmmm Hmmmmmm ...
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by Oloniyan(m): 1:04am On Sep 16, 2022
maxkia:

I lived in Ilunla back then.

I missed badagry
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by ately1(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2022
If you are interested in a getting a landed property in this location. Feel free to call or DM me..

100% guarantee you no
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by rickyrex(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
ridbell01:
you don't know that those house we are going to rear goats there the day one of you mistakenly shout Biafra in land
hut we dey build for lagos. Igbo man eyes don open now . Come east and see boys mounting mansions everywhere. We know una plan, so we don prepare for una plan
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by rickyrex(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
ridbell01:
werey � � � the land you without CofO you don't know you just labour in vain
taar how many of una indigene get Cof O . Abeg live matter joor. Go lekki and see how igbos are renting apartment instead of buying it and be mounting mansions in their home town. Alaye boys don wise now. Even sef nah kitchen some build here compare wetin dem build for east. Guy travel small nah your reasoning go change
Re: Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry by rickyrex(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Even though no name was mentioned but you quickly claimed the sub because you know you're a pig from the pig sty region.

Good boy.
abeg you no get level. low life like you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience / Passport Office / Osun N69bn MKO Abiola International Airport: Untold Story Of A Promising Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.