Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) (3256 Views)

Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) / 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Thanks for the read.

If you enjoyed this, and you're a new reader of my works, you can check out some of my other stories ...Thanks in advance.

One Night with Ana (https://www.nairaland.com/6776501/night-anna-short-romance-story)

What If (https://www.nairaland.com/7220161/what-clean-teenage-romance-story)

Underlying Love (https://www.nairaland.com/4044960/underlying-love-romance-novelette-kayode)

3 Likes

Re: The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) by zorse: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Great story Kayo!

I appreciate your dedication towards writing. More inspiration on ya!

2 Likes

Re: The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Ann2012(f): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
Another wonderful piece from Master kayo80 himself…..

Thanks boss

3 Likes

Re: The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Thanks for this beautiful story!
I like your consistency and the ability to always finish what you started, that’s kinda rare on this NL Literature street.
Keep it boss wink

4 Likes

Re: The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Kawo9ze(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) by mariahAngel(f): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
kayo80:

Thank you too. You just made my day with this positive first comment after the last chapter. smiley

Hi.
I just finished reading this story, and I must say I like your style of writing.
Short, simple, relatable, straightforward story, with a bit of suspense.

I laughed at the end of chapter 4. cheesy

At the last chapter, I was going to ask What was it that Chinaza wanted to tell Wale at the venue of the competition, before the driver of their mini bus interrupted with the honking? then at the end, I was like Wow! cheesy

Kudos to you.
More ink to your pen.

2 Likes

Re: The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hi.
I just finished reading this story, and I must say I like your style of writing.
Short, simple, relatable, straightforward story, with a bit of suspense.

I laughed at the end of chapter 4. cheesy

At the last chapter, I was going to ask What was it that Chinaza wanted to tell Wale at the venue of the competition, before the driver of their mini bus interrupted with the honking? then at the end, I was like Wow! cheesy

Kudos to you.
More ink to your pen.

I love it when readers notice the little ingredients I make sure to include in my stories. Thanks for this comment. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Re: The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
YoungBruzzy:
Thanks for this beautiful story!
[b]I like your consistency
and the ability to always finish what you started, that’s kinda rare on this NL Literature street.
Keep it boss wink[/b]

Thanks to consistent readers like you... I know whenever I get an inspiration for a new story that I have people that would read it. That goes a long way in motivating me to keep writing.

2 Likes

Re: The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ann2012:
Another wonderful piece from Master kayo80 himself…..

Thanks boss

Thanks for being a consistent reader, and thanks for always commenting...the comments and likes from readers keeps me posting.

3 Likes

Re: The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
zorse:
Great story Kayo!

I appreciate your dedication towards writing. More inspiration on ya!

Thank you. I appreciate your dedication to reading my stories smiley

2 Likes

Re: The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kawo9ze:
Thanks for this

Thank you too for taking time out to read it.

2 Likes

Re: The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) by mariahAngel(f): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2022
kayo80:

I love it when readers notice the little ingredients I make sure to include in my stories. Thanks for this comment. I appreciate it.

You're welcome. smiley

You know, being on literature section is like being away from all the "noise" on nairaland, and takes a good story to keep one here, so keep writing.

3 Likes

Re: The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
mariahAngel:

You're welcome. smiley

You know, being on literature section is like being away from all the "noise" on nairaland, and takes a good story to keep one here, so keep writing.

Will do. And thanks for sharing every chapter of this story. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Re: The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) by Katie2021(f): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
Beautiful piece
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Writers Underpaid In Nigeria. / Why Do Men/guys Claim To Be Single On Socialnetworks? / Please On Which Page Can I Find The Devil Who Loves Me By Davidflo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.