Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

The Edo's And Their Uniqueness. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Edo's And Their Uniqueness. (304 Views)

Ini Edo And Iyabo Ojo Reportedly At War Over Married Lover / Nigeria Lady Confronts The Edo Woman Who Refuses To Pay Her After Working / Fashion School In Edo And Delta State ---excel Fashion School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Edo's And Their Uniqueness. by Liquidpenis: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
- The Edo's are the most civilized tribe and people in Nigeria.

- Edo is a rich place, even without much companies, factory etc, the people are living fine, 6 in every adult Edo man has his own private house. ( My research )

- Edo is home to the most beautiful girls in Nigeria, although most have an average ass but facial ? Leave it to them.

- Edo's has the most light skin people even to this present day . in 1939, my grandfather an explorer working with the British visited a village known as ovah, this was his remark about the people he met there in quote " the people were bright just as their sky with olive skin, I fell in love because I thought I was in England" ( he wrote this down, i can send you a photo of it if requested for, the indigenes of ovah wasn't hospitable so he left the the following day )

in 2009 I visited the ovah, I saw old mud houses and every elderly person above 50 had this type of yellow skin which can't be compared to any. Although some young fellow had similar skin .. but it was rather dull looking.

- you hardly hear of human ritual killing in Edo .. but izobo angry ? ( 3 junction sacrifice with animal head on a Calabash is every corner of the state. )

- Edo mothers encourages their children into fraud, they take them to locations to make sure they are successful in the fraud market.

- Edo mothers encourages their female children to take the risking journey to Europe via desert.

- an Edo mother can give approval for her daughter of 13 yrs to date a guy as long as she know who are daughter is dating ( this type of wokeness is unheard of anywhere else in Nigeria )

- 88% of every Edo male aged 18 - 45 is a fraudst....

- 7 in every 10 girls of fvckable age you will meet in Edo is an asha ... w.

- Edo youth still living in their village are mostly wayward..

- they respe their king alot, sometimes I just wish benin were a country on it own.. it would have been compared to the English, Danish throne .. ( although there are conspiracy theories with fact in regard to the throne that I wouldn't say here, if you love research I can direct you to the page on dark web.)

Typing .... sad
Re: The Edo's And Their Uniqueness. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
I don here
Re: The Edo's And Their Uniqueness. by Liquidpenis: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mirabel11:
I don here

You're a bot.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Private Massager Toy... / I Need A Lovly Girl To Club With Me This Nite......a Lagos Alone / Obviously She Knows How To Enjoy Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.