Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections (14816 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West / Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by Cardinalsgame: 7:51am On Sep 16, 2022
We all know that an average Fulani man can never change his mind and believes for any other person...

Atiku has hardened his mind, and he prefers to loose the election than allow reason to prevaile....

Although I supported PDP in the past... I am ObiDatti this time...

#rescuenigeria#obiforpresident#obodattitotheworld.....

1 Like

Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by 00FFT00(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2022
abc115:

https://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-may-lose-2023-elections-bode-george-warns/

How do we trust our lives in the hands of people who are incapable of practicing internal democracy among themselves?.
Is that not a pointer to what they will do to the rest of us?.
Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by Kingzeez10: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2022
Antyislam:
That is their business , Although Atiku is far better than Tinubu , most of us are going to vote for Peter Obi , Tinubus Muslim Muslim ticket is a red flag for We Yoruba Christian's
Its obvious you're not Yoruba. Muslims and Christians coexist in Yoruba land. You Osu Igbos brought the Youruba Muslim of a thing.
Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by Dapson73(m): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2022
Asiwaju will give both Atiku and Obi wotowoto in the nearest months grin grin
Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by Babastrong(m): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=Aufbauh post=116709579]Atiku is a stubborn man and may not give in to the demand of Ayu's resignation. However his stubbornness might cause the PDP serious damage.

I believed that if Atiku wants Ayu to resign, it'll be one hand call.
To whom the gods want to destroyed, they'll first make irrational.[ The same way gods made zombidients mad.]
Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by Agugbadin: 8:23am On Sep 16, 2022
Were they thinking of winning the presidential election in a country where APC and PDP have destroyed.
Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by Babastrong(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=Cardinalsgame post=116712064]We all know that an average Fulani man can never change his mind and believes for any other person...

Atiku has hardened his mind, and he prefers to loose the election than allow reason to prevaile....

Although I supported PDP in the past... I am ObiDatti this time...

#rescuenigeria#obiforpresident#obodattitotheworld.....[ even when obi and atiku were together, we bleeped them. Now they are separated, the fucking will sweet us and pain them this time around. Horse power!]
Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by Reyhzor(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2022
Dapson73:
Asiwaju will give both Atiku and Obi wotowoto in the nearest months grin grin

Make you no die if another person wins , because e go shock you cheesy cheesy
Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2022
Who will now win is it APC ?
Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by omohayek: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2022
IreneJane:

How many of you are yoruba Christians? Speak for yourself.. Yorubas doesn't discriminate religion, we are based on our ideology to grow. What do you even know about Christianity? You are just a church goer, you don't know what the scriptures says or teaches. I wish you go to western worlds and see how things pans out there .. being traditionalist, Muslim or xtians is just personal wish even believe in none doesn't count when you are developing yourself except you are making chunk of money from it through deceiving people or offering spiritual healings
Anytime you see someone on here say "We Yoruba XYZ", that's a straight tipoff that it's a low-IQ Igbo troll in disguise. In all my years on Nairaland I have yet to see a single instance when this hasn't been the case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by Indispensable85(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2022
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. PDP is dead.
Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by gotnel: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2022
JoshTim:
BAT oga Nla, tuale presidenti of Nigeria. Everybody blood just dey hot, Baba Tinubu say calm down calm down, election campaign never start.

Ọmọ, the crowd go too mad. We will eventually evict all Igbos from south west.
Small Small now! We are not evicting anyone from the South west.
The political sense of winners takes all is not for us in South Western Nigeria.
We will win and works with every Nigerians.
Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by yusufmurry: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2022
You still carry water for mouth dey talk.

Point-blank, PDP, that's The People's Democratic Party WILL LOSE 2023 election.

2023 Presidential election is between APC and Labour Party,LP.

Know this and have peace of mind
Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by Gozac: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2022
PDP will win the elections, oga BODE GEORGE forget all these quarrel jior
Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by DeleTaller: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by IreneJane: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2022
Antyislam:
. So how come Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christian's are court Tru muric on the issue of hijab? You are not honest

Among mentions , I think you deserve my answer,
Yotuba Muslims and xtians in court over hijab are minority in yoruba land , quote my point , they are there for what they will eat and besides when considering politics or public administration as a nation , they don't determine the outcome .

Besides that , by the law guided us as a nation don't gives anyone audacity to impose any religion or religious attributes on any individual. I think that's the reason they were in court IF it's true as you claimed
Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by adekolaelect(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2022
It will be amazing seeing Jagaban as president and this man a Wailer from SW . You all better work with Tinubu for better Nigeria. Atiku that can't trust anyone from s as pdp chairman can not trust any south as his secretary .now which positions remain ?

1 Like

Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by Solsix(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2022
Nah my prayers be that nah. PO 2023
Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by IreneJane: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2022
anonimi:

What Yoruba ideology for growth is Thiefnuibu following since 1999 compared with Jakande of four 1years, despite the revenue difference between the two, the former being a progreThief and the latter being an Ómóluabi progressive?

See this my guy, This has always been my point about you guys , I asked about yoruba ideology for growth , yet you are comparing 2 yorubas administration.

Why can't you compare an igbo man administration to yoruba man administration?
Besides , Tinubu you claimed to be a thief , has he been convicted or accused of gross misconduct like Jona Jang, nyame, orji Kalu?

You have no right calling him names like thief because he has never held what belongs to you and he hasn't hold any political post or appointment since he left as a governor.. when comparing revenues , we're you not aware of how he created lcda in lagos when he tussle with then federal government of obj

When you want to criticize someone , research very well on his administration, his popularity and his background as a politician . He has paid his dues.. not blabbing jargon as a propaganda that you can't defend. I believe you are one of those that said buhari was cloned , he will soon die , wants to Islamizec and all sort of rubbish, desist from this

1 Like

Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by kareemkamil(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2022
PDP already LULE, remain Labourer Party.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by DOM7: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Because of your selfish and Yoruba coconut head of pull down syndrome. Yoruba has always been our problem in this country always aligning with wrong thing.
Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Antyislam:
That is their business , Although Atiku is far better than Tinubu , most of us are going to vote for Peter Obi , Tinubus Muslim Muslim ticket is a red flag for We Yoruba Christian's

you're no more igbo and ipob again, you now love Yoruba Christian and Northern Muslims?

you abuse Muslims in Yoruba land but want Northerners of the same faith to vote for your candidate? no wonder someone said 80% of peter obi supporters are complete illiterates. I agreed now
Re: Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections by Gold2882: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
abc115:

https://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-may-lose-2023-elections-bode-george-warns/
Remember you are going to live in Ghana if you fail to deliver Atiku and Tinubu win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating / BREAKING NEWS: Budget Now On The Budget Office Website / Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.