Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts (20080 Views)

Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Goodman247: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2022
wirinet:

If they are Nigerians nko? Are they the only foreigners in Dubai? They are not even the only West Africans, but they are the most unruly, criminal minded and alway playing the victim.

In a little while, no other country in the world would allow Nigerians into their soil.
gbam, Nigerians have altitude problem, The average Nigeria has this wild and aggressive behaviour due to the environment we grew up in, Nigeria is notorious among nations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Airhix(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2022
check this out and earn cool 4k after registration
https://dapp.momoearn.finance/?invite_code=ykjk
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Realhommie(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2022
Theunbothered:

Did you read the article?

They are already in custody demanding to be brought back so what exactly is the problem?
Did you also read that there's a procedure to be followed?
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Realhommie(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2022
Theunbothered:

She's pulling out every excuse possible from her anus to avoid doing her job.

That woman is known to be very lazy and deaf to the plight of Nigerians abroad.

As long as the people hold Nigerian passport it is her duty to bring them back, they will sort out who is a convict or not when they get here.

I believe your point is out of order bros.
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Johnn44: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2022
jerseyboy:
Make I no talk the region dey come from.
grin
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by truthCoder: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Abike Dabiri is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria. She is the proverbial child that speaks evil of her family.

She is worse than covid-19, monkeypox and ebola all rolled into one.

A loose cannon.
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Theunbothered: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2022
Realhommie:
Did you also read that there's a procedure to be followed?

Please explain the procedure.

Somebody is in custody, begging to go home and you're still talking about following procedures.

She is just a lazy useless leech
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Theunbothered: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Realhommie:
I believe your point is out of order bros.

What point?

When a Nigerian was stranded in the Ivory Coast Abike ignored her but when the same woman died Abike had time to transport her body back to Nigeria.

She is lazy and does not care about the well being of Nigerians abroad.
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by crisubanijunior(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2022
This woman is just a misfit for this job. I cant even imagine her spilling this thrash. So my brother that has been trapped their na excon? Useless sets of incapable hands everywhere. I no really blame them. What do u expect when unqualified persons are appointed just for the sake of settlement. Everything is just wrong with Nigeria and Africa at large. Its only in this part of the world that a Medical Doctor would be appointed as Agricultural Minister for example. Square pegs in round holes everywhere. What happens if a career Diplomat was appointed instead of a journalist? #spits

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by wirinet(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2022
Theunbothered:

When you go abroad and the host country doesn't want you they will deport you by any means, it is the duty of your home country to handle it regardless of the circumstances.

Unless Abike has revoked their citizenship and declared those individuals stateless she has a job to do.

I'm not going to engage people determined to respond like dumb children, go to your nearest primary school if that is the limit of your brain capacity.

I am not the type that expect any favour from another person or government. I will never come to your house and demand or food and drinks because I am hungry or thirsty, much less demand for transportation to leave your house, all as a right for visiting you.
I have learnt to live within my means and responsibility.

It's not the government responsibility to return all Nigerians stuck in foreign lands as a result of their breaking their laws. If it was a result of war like Ukraine, natural disaster or persecution by foreign countries, l would understand, but breaking other countries immigration laws, engaging in crime and cultist and other nefarious acts, and then demand governments must bail you out is ludicrous.

This is just once city - Dubai, in one country - UAE. If the government should bail out all Nigerians in one sort of self inflicted trouble or another in all the countries of the world, the Government will not have time or resources for anything else.

We need to start a moral revolution and start learning how to behave like human beings with values.
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Enumerator(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2022
cheesy
Antoeni:
A man was dating three women and wanted to decide who to marry.
He then gave them a test. He gave each woman $10,000 and observed what each did with the money.
The first one did a total make-over which included a fancy hair style, make up and several new outfits. She then dressed up for the man and said, "I have done this to make myself more attractive to you because I love you so much." The man was impressed.

The second woman went and bought gifts for the man. She bought him a new smartphone, a Rolex watch and very flashy clothes. As she presented these gifts to him she said, "I've spent all the money on you because I love you so much." The man was again impressed.

The third one invested the money in the stock market. She earned $40,000 and gave him back his $10,000. She then deposited the remainder in a joint account. She told him that she wanted to secure their future because she loved him so much. Obviously the man was very impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money.
In the end he left all three ladies
And married one of his side chick the one with the biggest buttock .

*MEN will always be MEN.*
Happy weekend
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by teniboss(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2022
Antoeni:
He then gave them a test. He gave each woman $10,000 and observed what each did with the money.
The first one did a total make-over which included a fancy hair style, make up and several new outfits. She then dressed up for the man and said, "I have done this to make myself more attractive to you because I love you so much." The man was impressed.

The second woman went and bought gifts for the man. She bought him a new smartphone, a Rolex watch and very flashy clothes. As she presented these gifts to him she said, "I've spent all the money on you because I love you so much." The man was again impressed.

The third one invested the money in the stock market. She earned $40,000 and gave him back his $10,000. She then deposited the remainder in a joint account. She told him that she wanted to secure their future because she loved him so much. Obviously the man was very impressed.

Happy weekend

You’re mad���
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by wirinet(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2022
Antoeni:

Happy weekend

The moral of the story is, the first one should have used her own $10,000 to include big bottom in her make over.
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Litmus: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2022
TimmyTen:
If Nigeria is really good why would anyone put himself or herself through embarrassment all in the name of going to another country?

You didn't think this through.
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Abbeytoy(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2022
Wisetrue99:
Is this woman an ambassador or an enemy

She's an ambassador and enemy of the fraudsters at the same time
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Wisetrue99: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
She's the Chairman NIDCOM, and not an ambassador
I hope you understand what I mean by that word
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by RichAbujaGuy: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
The UAE can keep those useless criminal urchins for all I care. We don't need them back. angry
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ordinary Ghana repatriate their own, even Uganda we considered inferior sent plane , but Nigeria government who are block to send Ordinary canoe resulted in calling suffering youths ex convict... funny ppl
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Psalmistproject: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
wirinet:

But most of the exconvicts in Dubai and other countries are Biafrans. It is because the Nigerian state doesn't give equity and freedom that makes some biafrans go abroad and start committing crimes? If you get biafra, will that stop them from committing crimes?

Biafrans have been traveling and living abroad for centuries. Today you can agree with me that we have more criminals in the country than the few living overseas.
And among the biafrans Overseas, it's a known fact that the brilliant ones are more than the few doing crime. But if your Nigeria was working, no one will think of traveling for green pastures. How many Americans commit crimes in Nigeria on our streets?
Of course you are not daft
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by wirinet(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Psalmistproject:

Biafrans have been traveling and living abroad for centuries. Today you can agree with me that we have more criminals in the country than the few living overseas.
And among the biafrans Overseas, it's a known fact that the brilliant ones are more than the few doing crime. But if your Nigeria was working, no one will think of traveling for green pastures. How many Americans commit crimes in Nigeria on our streets?
Of course you are not daft

You are the daftest. How many other third world countries that you see their citizens go to other countries and start constituting nuisance? We have Ghanaians, Jamaicans, indians, Sri Lankans, etc, immigrating to other countries - legally or illegally, and they work quietly making money for themselves and families back home. You guys go to other countries and start doing drugs, scam and cultist. When the government and the people start reacting, you will start shouting hate and looking for who to blame. From South Africa to Ghana, from India to Malaysia. Now even UAE a tourist country, is restricting Nigerians from travelling to their country.

This is one reason I support division of Nigeria into Biafra, Arewa, Niger Delta and Oduduwa. The international community would be able to identify the criminal tribes and sanction appropriately. I am tired of being profiled along with tribes that spoil our image abroad.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Wwwq: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by seunfape(m): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Erelu yi O fine rara.
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Psalmistproject: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
wirinet:

You are the daftest. How many other third world countries that you see their citizens go to other countries and start constituting nuisance? We have Ghanaians, Jamaicans, indians, Sri Lankans, etc, immigrating to other countries - legally or illegally, and they work quietly making money for themselves and families back home. You guys go to other countries and start doing drugs, scam and cultist. When the government and the people start reacting, you will start shouting hate and looking for who to blame. From South Africa to Ghana, from India to Malaysia. Now even UAE a tourist country, is restricting Nigerians from travelling to their country.

This is one reason I support division of Nigeria into Biafra, Arewa, Niger Delta and Oduduwa. The international community would be able to identify the criminal tribes and sanction appropriately. I am tired of being profiled along with tribes that spoil our image abroad.

Stop fooling yourself!!!!
Igbos have very powerful leaders piloting affairs of many countries and even the world.

Yorubas are highly known for cybercrimes overseas and hausas are only interested in enslaving everything under their incapable and bloody hands. But in all, you can hardly find a true Igbo blood begging to eat or to get his respect.
We work hard and even harder to the envy of lazy neighbors.

Most of you fear Igbos because you can't match their resilience in achievements. We are built that way. We are thought nobody owes us nothing so we work and through civil approach engage our social environment.

Don't worry there will be opportunity soon enough for you to move to Mars because as it stands they are gradually taking over territories due to your people's love for laxity and waste. And going abroad won't solve it because they are strongly represented there.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 17, 2022
Antoeni:

Happy weekend
Lie Mohammed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri / FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi / Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.