Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nysc Allawee Is A Scam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nysc Allawee Is A Scam (1341 Views)

School is not a scam / Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! / ERROR As Corp Members Get 'double Allawee' For October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Allawee Is A Scam by Jlilprince(m): 4:46am On Sep 16, 2022
The 33k Allawee is not even enough to feed corp members not to talk of Saving.

What exactly do the Government want corp members to fall back on when they eventually Pass out?

After posting you to a very rural community with no light, no strong network and no accommodation, the Lgi will still expect you to be present in all the CDS meetings that will cost you almost N1,500 going and coming back each time.

It is obvious that you can not have savings with your monthly Allawee. A friend of mine tried it once and ended up with Ulcer and the worse part was that her savings was not even enough for the medical bill; she had to call externally to get support. she eventually made up her mind never to try it again in her life. grin

Currently with the high price of things in the market, as soon as the alert enters, you are seeing it but it is no longer there in reality.

If you manage it so powerfully, it will last you for 2weeks

Afterwards, you will still have to be placing calls across to people so you can at least see something to chop till the next alarm blows and trust me, nothing can be more frustrating than when that person that promised to send you something finally is no longer picking your calls cry

Life as a corp member can really be hard especially when you're actually serving and the worse thing is that people seem to believe that you're earning much, they think you're really chopping Government money whenever they see you wear your Kaki.

Some of them are like; "Corper Wee" , "Corper shun", some even say "Ajuwaya" as if you are in the army angry. I just smile sometimes for peace to reign but in my mind ehn; "If I wipe you cord, you see laff for my face?" undecided

At least something is still entering every month but when it stops entering, what do you do? This usually comes to mind.

If you're really serving and Allawee happens to be the only source of income then the chances are high that you will likely get depressed. cry

This was just me some months ago until I learnt what passive income meant. Simply put, it is a way of earning an extra income that will make you not to rely on Allawee alone.

From the comfort of my home, I work with foreign companies and have them pay me in dollars.

One of those companies include Amazon.

Amazon for instance, runs a book publishing service that allows publishers from around the world to publish books and have their over 300million customers to either view, borrow or buy those books.

Amazon will take 30% of all the money made from books sold and give you 70% of what's remaining at the end of the month.

Now how does this even concern me?
I have never even written a book before in my life. I am not a writer neither am I a publisher.

Well, just calm down grin

One of the ways I take advantage of this company is by first doing a market research on what kind of books are best sellers and then I take a view on what's on the inside.

I will then model that best selling book using a unique Formula.

Then I attach keywords that are synonymous to the best selling book so that when that best seller is being searched from the search engine, my book will show as well grin

The idea here is get a tiny fraction of the best sellers audience and in the end make some dollars

The best part is that everything could be done with a simple smartphone whether it's Android or ios

The month of September has been very good because 10 books I published has been selling like crazy.
The screenshots are shown below this post.

The most amazing part is that once your book is selling on Amazon, you will continue to be paid each month for life.

Fortunately for you, I'll be training the 2nd batch of interested people who want to positively turn their lives around using their smartphones.

So I'll be teaching you the skills that will make you money for the rest of your life.

The first few people will get my intensive training for FREE!!!

This training will hold in my private WhatsApp group.

I will be sharing a FREE $50 bonus at the end of this training

But unfortunately, I need just 20 people for this training. If you're fast enough, you can preserve a seat for yourself by sending a message to my private WhatsApp number below in my signature section.

In this FREE training, You will learn the Secrets that generates me over $500 monthly on Amazon.

Send me a DM now. WhatsApp number in the signature below.

See you in the training…

Re: Nysc Allawee Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
You're saying 33k alawee is not enough to feed us and you then want us, your readers to pay you from our alawee to learn how to make more money than our alawee. Bros, I have headache.

3 Likes

Re: Nysc Allawee Is A Scam by Jlilprince(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Shoodboi:
You're saying 33k alawee is not enough to feed us and you then want us, your readers to pay you from our alawee to learn how to make more money than our alawee. Bros, I have headache.

You're an amazing person. Pls read again - It's a FREE training.
You're not paying for this knowledge I am about to share.
Re: Nysc Allawee Is A Scam by eteebanky1: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Affiliate marketing

Thief, Ogun kill you.......

Ole want to train people on whatsapp group
Re: Nysc Allawee Is A Scam by Jlilprince(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
eteebanky1:
Affiliate marketing

You're a wonderful person
And I see you as one who is learned.
Your ability to learn is what increases your minds capacity to be creative and productive.
If you can not learn or you do want to learn........don't discourage others that want to be transformed into better versions of themselves via learning.
Re: Nysc Allawee Is A Scam by Jlilprince(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Opportunities like this is not always for everyone.

But thank God there are still learned people who have grabbed it.

The last FREE training was Massive, a lot of participants were greatly empowered.

In the image below, Obi made 9 orders on a book he priced at $7.99 in 24hours just after implementing what he learnt from this Free training

You still have a chance to join now while you still can

Re: Nysc Allawee Is A Scam by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
eteebanky1:
Affiliate marketing

You dey mind them na thief all of them be ooo Thief way dey disguise
Re: Nysc Allawee Is A Scam by Jlilprince(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
You can not have a Smartphone and remain broke

It's either you're Lazy or you're ignorant of the right information.
Here's Joe, one of our Amazon students who's actively being paid by Amazon.
Check the date in the image below - Don't sleep on this one.

This could be you in 17 days from Now.
Few slots remaining for the FREE Training !

Re: Nysc Allawee Is A Scam by Jlilprince(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
To all those who had registered, Anticipate the training by exactly 9pm tomorrow. It is gonna change your lives except you decide to miss it...
Re: Nysc Allawee Is A Scam by Jlilprince(m): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
David Ekpo Closed last month of August with $465

This is just one month of working with Amazon from the comfort of his home.

Tonight by 9pm the FREE training will commence

Only 2 slots remaining

Re: Nysc Allawee Is A Scam by Emma2Seconds: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Allawee Is A Scam by Jlilprince(m): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
The last batch of the Training was insightful, informative and impactful

A lot of persons missed it and requested to be part of the next batch

If you're fast enough you can secure a slot for the next batch

Whatsapp number in the signature below

Remember it's only 20 persons.
Re: Nysc Allawee Is A Scam by Jlilprince(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Money follows value - You must have something of value to exchange for money. It could be a product, service or a skillset.
What I am about to share with you will make you not less than $500(N350k) monthly
If you missed the last training, here's your chance to be part of the few slots available for the next batch of the FREE Amazon training.
It promises to be massive. Save a spot Now
Number is in the Signature below.
Re: Nysc Allawee Is A Scam by Jlilprince(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
You are not broke - You only lack the required skill to make you money.
Be part of the On going Amazon KDP training for FREE and learn how you too can Earn in dollars working from home
Only 5 slots remaining

Connect to WhatsApp via the number in the signature below

Re: Nysc Allawee Is A Scam by Impostorr: 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
As long as you're not trying to sell one useless ebook I won't have issue with you.

All of you are liers! I mean chronic liers!

Those into expertnaira and these so called Amazon kdp people are the same. Always trying to sell useless ebook and that's where they make money from not that they are really into the business.

I known a nairaland who has been earning big with this Amazon kdp for some years now but you people will just go online, juxtaposed article to one useless ebook and start selling.
Re: Nysc Allawee Is A Scam by Jlilprince(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2022
If you're reading this right now, be aware that the next batch of the Free Amazon training will be holding tomorrow by 9pm

On demand skills will set you up for an unfair advantage in the Online space

There are only 3slots available.

If you're interested in this Free training, kindly connect to WhatsApp and request access to the training via the number in the signature below this post.

(1) (Reply)

Conversion Programme From Hnd To Bsc. / 52 / How Do I Get An Accommodation At Unaab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.