Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter (44269 Views)

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by BeanmanX(m): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Then how is she Nigerian, when her life is American and her blood says otherwise?
She lived with her dad in Nigeria with her Caribbean mom before they left... according to what I read online..
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by achimendy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
yomi961:
It is clear that this woman is an attention seeker.
And she is enjoying and it milking the gullible people giving her that attention.

From the above write up who's looking for attention??

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Flamemignon1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
BeanmanX:
I'm a guy but I'm 1000 times good looking than her... undecided
Your gender doesn't matter and I can't take your word for it because it's an anonymous forum

2 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by juman(m): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
She should be looking at her back o.
Their family are butchers.
See how they killed the beautiful diana.

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by BRATISLAVA: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
BeanmanX:
She lived with her dad in Nigeria with her Caribbean mom before they left... according to what I read online..

And that makes her Nigerian?
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by owobokiri(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
boocheey:

Oloshi you don run you think say you get bad mouth no run post your Cert if your parents fit afford quality education for you like my own parents did i swear i Spare you 50k.
You attacked me first now your absconding.
I'm here challenging you since you said your learned come defend your family from this disgrace. If your bold enough post your Cert i swear if you Supercede me for Educational Level i go tender appologies then pay 50k for inconvinience but if not, them nor go see ground burry you and your parent if una die. Shame on U.

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Slynation(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
yomi961:
And she is enjoying and it milking the gullible people giving her that attention.
Oga rest, piers has to wait until he realised he could trend with Uju before making his post right...!! He's certainly the attention seeker

BTW...who does that? for him to even think Prof Uju will honour his request simply means he's foolish...

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Broveens42(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
naijapikin2:
her rights has limits, free speech does not mean you should invade people's lives by wishing them evil. Can you just listen to yourself?
A sick, dieing, 96 year old woman, and she's wishing her excruciating pain. embarassed are you ok? Where is your sense of decorum? My goodness!... Anyone who speaks like uju did, definitely has mental problems. And if you align with her, then it's obvious that you are her co-pilot in the mental facility... Wake up, you're surely more intelligent than what you're typing. Haba!

Now I see where your problem is emanating from.. someone expresses her feelings for a wrong done to her people and you say she's not okay?
You are clearly influenced by a part of religious doctrine all made by man..

If present day Israel had your mentality, they would have been levelled to a desert

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Dearlord(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Grandmeister:

Lol verbose words and still ended up not passing any tangible point. That’s the hallmark of an educated illiterate. You Nigerians can read and write but lack utterly in critical thinking. You called Uju a coward for saying she didn’t give a fvck about a foreign queen’s death, her opinion which she is entitled to. A white man calls her out and she retorted back. But somehow you Nigerian men start cussing Uju and her race for her banter with a white man. Don’t you see how lowly minded you are? She didn’t ask for your help in the first place. Help yourself in Nigeria, demand for accountability from your fellow men in politics, don’t cower behind Uju’s tweet.

Young woman, this will be the last time I will call your attention.

I see that you don't have the ability to understand what is written or verbally spoken and it is affecting you badly.

The message that I was disseminating here is nothing else but to all the black race whom through the colonisation of the white that lost their identity and culture to accept it as it is and learn or relearn from it and discard the negative thoughts that the white are still in control of us [ directly or indirectly ] and then use our common sense to build ourselves independently in all sphere of life.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Revolva(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Grandmeister:

Your type will share the same food with a white man’s dog if only you will be granted visa lol. It amazes me when Nigerian men call somebody a coward…you guys do the most fvcked up shit to escape to a white mans land because you’re too cowardly to demand good governance from fellow men like you masquerading as political ‘leaders’.

Seems your brain is in the gutters

While the queen was alive why did she ot make such statement

Imagine had it been she lives in Africa and making such statement I won't have any issues

But she is living ain't a western world and feeling it's the queen that made her nation useless

That is the problem of we black folks , we have everything we got via education to compete with the western world but we are greedy selfish and wayward all we know if to embezzle and misuse money and we blame the white man for all of our problem, yes even if the white man took from us long time ago they have paid us back in kind many times with so many things but our leaders are the ones misusing it

Una de mad all of una ...na d same if una get chance to be leader una no go even for for anytin
.na to de online de fight ...stewpid brain
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Igbojew: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
yomi961:
You Yorubas and hatred against Igbos,when will it end? You people make so much excuses for hating Mazi Nnamdi Kanu but this hatred you Yorubas have against Uju Anya who have never ever look una way talk more of insulting you people like you people said against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu what are we going to call it now.I spit on you people(Tufiakwa)................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Igbojew: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Yorubas and hatred against Igbos,when will it end? You people make so much excuses for hating Mazi Nnamdi Kanu but this hatred you Yorubas have against Uju Anya who have never ever look una way talk more of insulting you people like you people said against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu what are we going to call it now.I spit on you people(Tufiakwa)................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Igbojew: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
BATified2023:
No b this same woman they play victim say her life dey in danger that other day?
Now she don start madness round 2 again

Thank God say no b naija she dey,if anything sup now she won’t b shouting
Victimization
Marginalization
Nepotism n co

Like his brothers here

N to u akpu munching gori####

This is how she described u
You Yorubas and hatred against Igbos will surely consume you people and it has already started...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Igbojew: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Switruth:
to you it’s all about tribe. Make una try get sense. What did she do wrong? Tell me.
You don't really know this evil people and their deepest hatred against Igbos.They cooked up one or two stories against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as a reason for hating him but ask them what Uju Anya did to them thst made them to hate her after doing what they could not do by exposing late Queen Elizabeth these hate filled Yorubas will not give you one reason they hate Uju Anya..............
I am that Igbojew
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Broveens42(m): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Igbojew:
You don't really know this evil people and their deepest hatred against Igbos.They cooked up one or two stories against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as a reason for hating him but ask them what Uju Anya did to them thst made them to hate her after doing what they could not do by exposing late Queen Elizabeth these hate filled Yorubas will not give you one reason they hate Uju Anya..............
I am that Igbojew

I think a study need to be done about that tribe.; maybe a Y chromosomal something
Because the Yoruba ladies are better

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by EmmanuelBlaze04: 12:20am On Sep 17, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Lol. Sad reality bro. I said less, we used to every shit in Nigeria. I basically grew up with Yorubas my whole life so the only thing I can say is that they are to be be feared and dealt with from a great distance. When you hear phrases like "We are the most educated" "We are the most developed" " we are the most accommodating" "we are the most sophisticated" "we are the most hygienic". Almost every of their boast lines has been debunked and argued to submission with concrete facts of course.

They thrive and live on lies and Tribalism, they will kill and cover up the truth for the sake of tribe. Nothing they will not do for tribe. Now of course, these are not hasty generalizations as they do not have monopoly of evil. There are also very successful Yorubas who thrive in society and are worthy of emulation in their spaces and fields. As there are terrible or people in other tribes as well.

All I am saying is that when you are looking for Truth, honesty, justice, integrity an average yoruba man is not the person you should be looking for, it's a cultural thing, especially when the honesty is remotely or proximately connected to his tribe. For Hausas Yes can be yes( if they say they hate you, they hate you be that, same with IGBO, but yoruba go say dem love you while dem dey plot your downfall, All this they do in the name of "Omo wa ni" Omo yoruba ni mi, Emi o o kin se omo ale"

Me I fear my yoruba brethren i no go lie to you.

When they say you guys are known for hypocrisy,you tag the people haters. You lived with yoruba people,you could say it out yet you believe that they hate you. You are saying an average yoruba man is filled with lies...should we say because all igbos are tribalists because some were/are.
When some people say igbos are tribe of hate I would disagree, because I have many in my hometown is Osun state that we live fine and we don't even care to know if they're yorubas or not but you generalising it makes it bad.
Some yorubas would call igbos tribalists because they believe that half of what you do in yoruba land,a yoruba person can not do it in igboland. Many hate igbos for coming to someone's ancestral land to come and claim part of it because they gave you space. If they hated you they would never allow you at all in their land. You would never flourish at all.
And...you claim yoruba people are filled with hatred but would anyone hate you naturally if you hadn't done something. The fact that you call his father's land a no man's land is enough to harbor hatred.
You say “ omo wa ni” but to you that's tribalism? Wouldn't you be happy if you were about to apply for a job in your state and they allowed only the natives first? How would you expect an equal rights in another man's land? It's just like expecting Osun state to have numerous competent people for a post and then put a lagosian there...this happens everywhere.
Awolowo this... awolowo that...the same awolowo nzeogwu would have killed if not for the fact that it was Ladoke Akintola that was present. I am not in support of the genocide but somehow,if awolowo had done it then he did helped the war to halt at a lesser casualty. Gowon was ready to wipe all biafrans.
I don't know who you've lived with but here,where I grew up,not until a someone is described as Igbo you wouldn't know because we do not care! https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/echoes-of-1966-some-igbo-are-lying-over-awolowo-civil-war-role-adebanjo/https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/07/11/flashback-on-civil-war-awolowo-defends-himself/
Read the true stories from the mouths of the horses and let's just stop spreading hate!
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by boocheey: 12:57am On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=EdwardRandy post=116737005]
Mugu, You don't like our women because obviously you are too miserable and poor to keep one. You can stick to your low-life Urhobo and itsekiri women. Igbo women are way above your league and will remain so in generations to come. [/quote

Go cry for your sick igbo mom
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by boocheey: 1:23am On Sep 17, 2022
I get una time for nairaland.

EdwardRandy:

Mugu, You don't like our women because obviously you are too miserable and poor to keep one. You can stick to your low-life Urhobo and itsekiri women. Igbo women are way above your league and will remain so in generations to come.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Switruth: 3:40am On Sep 17, 2022
Igbojew:
I am that Igbojew
the thing tire person bro. How can someone call an entire entity created by God useless?
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Tundex911: 5:42am On Sep 17, 2022
To settle this shit

Like for Uju

Share for Morgan

Awon weyrey gbogbo
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by BeanmanX(m): 5:58am On Sep 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

And that makes her Nigerian?
I didn't say that she's entirely a Nigerian,,, she's mixed
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by BRATISLAVA: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2022
BeanmanX:
If she isn't Nigerian,,,what is she then? undecided

Here you are implying she's entirely Nigerian.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by BeanmanX(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Here you are implying she's entirely Nigerian.
My bad...I made a mistake
She's not a full Nigerian but mixed..
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by BRATISLAVA: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2022
BeanmanX:
My bad...I made a mistake
She's not a full Nigerian but mixed..

Hallelujah.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by naijapikin2(m): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Broveens42:

Now I see where your problem is emanating from.. someone expresses her feelings for a wrong done to her people and you say she's not okay?
You are clearly influenced by a part of religious doctrine all made by man..

If present day Israel had your mentality, they would have been levelled to a desert
that's your opinion, bye.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Mikeiron78(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Your tears and sorrow dwell solely on the fact that she kinda inspired folks to reopen history and ask about the BIAFRAN GENOCIDE, of which AWOLOWO and GOWON were chief. Herein lies all your Hypertension and High blood pressure gripped with fear that people would discover the truth that you have all buried.

ALL Igbos were IPOB (Indigenous people of BIAFRA) from 1967 - 1970. So your attempts at Gaslighting is super weak for a trained bigot! You do not give a Bleep about her or her kind so stop weeping more than the bereaved. She shook up the world.

She is an Ada Igbo, just like the Aba women who preferred to be shot dead than suffer indiscriminate taxation, the slaves who preferred to drown than slavery. The biafrans who died in their millions than endure systematic and regimented state sponsored GENOCIDE against her people. AWOLOWO brought it back anyways, sadly. She is courageous for justice in the face of adversity. I am proud of her, not so much her methods, but her ideals. Call her LESBIAN, IPOB, and anything else. She stands blameless in the face of truth and justice.

Bleep the QUEEN
Bleep AWOLOWO
Bleep GOWON

I GUESS YOU MISSED THE POINT THAT SHE OPENELY DENIED IPOB OR BIAFRA

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Armed Police Arrest Afghan Special Forces Commando At Manchester Hotel. / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) / Theresa May Worships At RCCG UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.