Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader (16576 Views)

Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu / Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by Felimax(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2022
highchief1:
bro u don’t reply mad ppl.u should know that tramadol is in serious circulation now and it’s killing our youths.Someone that compares Okowa to wike u must not reply that person.Okowa is in the league of Obaseki and Ikpeazu who Is struggling to build one flyover in 8yrs.pls mind the ppl u reply

My belle scatter for laugh! Flyover na development? Mugu!

Apart from Flyover what else did your rascal of a governor did again?
All is project for his people and you dare compare Okowa to Wike because of flyover.

Sense dey here you stand for that side.
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by ictplotter(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2022
Corridon:
Let the ungrateful party scatter. Labour party is the choice of Nigerians.
The choice of ipob zoo republic Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by Kagd10: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Painsoother:
It's the Southeast turn, if u must be honest then demonstrate it to its fullness.

Igbos already ruled in the likes of Azikiwe and Ironsi.

Again, Tinubu worked for his APC mandate. Are you saying that APC which Igbos all hated and didn't vote for, should give you the ticket? No, you're the thief here. Your mandate is in PDP, stolen by Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by NOwazobia: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2022
That is a wrong advice, you want to create the kind of Tinubu Godfather in Delta State...

You wan spoil the state pass as e be so?
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by Painsoother(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2022
Alawode01:
If you're from south and you're drumming in support of northern president, you're a problem to yourself,is the same as how someone sell his birth right because of mere pourage
Every southerner with conscience right should be drumming support for a southeastern candidate, regardless of the party he's contesting from.
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by hotseat: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2022
Vintage Bode Georgie, firing on all cylinders without any holds barred!

He says it as it is without mincing words and without minding whose ox is gored!

Okowa is a metaphor for an ingrate and a pathological backstabber!

He is outwardly an innocent dove but inwardly a venomous serpent waiting to strike at the appropriate time.

A man who could betray the whole of the SS would find it a small fry to challenge a single individual no matter how powerful to a wrestling contest.

It is a known fact that Chief Onanefe Ibori, the Odidigborigbo himself, the political godfather and oracle of Delta State politics singlehandedly imposed Okowa on the State riding roughshod against the wishes of Deltans.

Karma indeed is a bastard!

It pays us back in our own coin "wotowoto" no matter how long it may take.

Ibori should be left to lick his wounds!

As for Okowa, he too would get served at the appointed time!

IDIOTAS!

3 Likes

Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2022
Make ammends with a thief like you.
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by sharone21(f): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2022
bennybuhari:
Wil u kip kwayet and be reasonable for once this morning?

Thank u joor....Bode George Vs Tinubu have always been cat and mouse.
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by Painsoother(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Igbos already ruled in the likes of Azikiwe and Ironsi.

Again, Tinubu worked for his APC mandate. Are you saying that APC which Igbos all hated and didn't vote for, should give you the ticket? No, you're the thief here. Your mandate is in PDP, stolen by Atiku
As it has been reduced to being turn by turn, do u actually mean it's the south or Asiwaju's turn? So what's the criteria which with u arrived at the answer to the above and lastly is ur defence so far about the betterment of ur party, the south or Nigeria?
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by Corridon: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Hey Mr fool,I'm not a labourer ok.

Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by ufuosman(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2022
Felimax:
Okowa and Ibori has no issue. Forget the media hype.

PDP IS ONE IN DELTA STATE!
beta big problem na dey delta PDP
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by ufuosman(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2022
Okowa want to distroy PDP in delta
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by Felimax(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2022
ufuosman:
beta big problem na dey delta PDP

PDP for Delta na ONE!
Know this and know peace.
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by HRMK: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2022
so,ibori the jailed exgovernor is still a political leader in pdp?what a country!is there no more single clean politician in the country?too bad!
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by Kagd10: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Painsoother:
As it has been reduced to being turn by turn, do u actually mean it's the south or Asiwaju's turn? So what's the criteria which with u arrived at the answer to the above and lastly is ur defence so far about the betterment of ur party, the south or Nigeria?

It's the turn of the Southerners and Tinubu is contesting as a Southerner! Sink that in.

1 Like

Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by ufuosman(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2022
Felimax:

PDP for Delta na ONE!
Know this and know peace.
after Supreme Court judgment u will see
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by dododawa1: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
I heard

Tinubuhas been flown Aboard for medical attention

Someone pls confirm
pointing one FINGER to other, others 4 is for you.

1 Like

Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by Felimax(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2022
ufuosman:
after Supreme Court judgment u will see

Regardless, the house will still be one.
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by highchief1: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2022
Felimax:

My belle scatter for laugh! Flyover na development? Mugu!

Apart from Flyover what else did your rascal of a governor did again?
All is project for his people and you dare compare Okowa to Wike because of flyover.

Sense dey here you stand for that side.
alright na u should bring full scap and biro for me to write achievements na.i mentioned the most obvious one.atleast the one that’s trending amongst govs.u can’t be hyping ur man from the bush.the legislative qtrs wike built was commissioned by ur father na.illiteracy and poverty will not allow Nigerians speak thgs as they are.i have benefited from Okowa more than u.I’m the type of boy that can look at oga in his face and tell him my mind.Pls don’t reply me again Okowa is greater than wike in everything take it to the bank and make withdrawals
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by Cryofigbos: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
there is a reason PDP don't take Yoruba politicians serious for critical posts

U have never for once make any reasonable comments rather than hate.....I wonder why u don't even post newspapers cover of how tinubu was trashed out of APC again since he won d primary

Yoruba's don't believe in PDP, it was a yoruba man that was d first democratic elected president from PDP, that same man Obasanjo made Jonathan VP......I wonder what u and ur ppl have achieved with occupying critical post in PDP.....u r always against d yorubas and so shall God be against u and ur family

U always lose and u will keep losing, like u use to say anytime u got busted joke on u werey oloriburuku grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by Felimax(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2022
highchief1:
alright na u should bring full scap and biro for me to write achievements na.i mentioned the most obvious one.atleast the one that’s trending amongst govs.u can’t be hyping ur man from the bush.the legislative qtrs wike built was commissioned by ur father na.illiteracy and poverty will not allow Nigerians speak thgs as they are.i have benefited from Okowa more than u.I’m the type of boy that can look at oga in his face and tell him my mind.Pls don’t reply me again Okowa is greater than wike in everything take it to the bank and make withdrawals

Okowa don give you overfeeding hence your rubbish submission.

Okowa does not need to know me. I am self made, no f*ckin god father. I speak the truth as i see it. I leave my life more in Port Harcourt, has my firm in both Warri and Port Harcourt and by God's grace soon Benin. So you cannot tell me shit.

Face front I beg.
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by AsawanaDgreat: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2022
Okowa will not be able to deliver Delta state in 2023 Deltans are Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by Agugbadin: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2022
I am still confused by Bode George call for Okowa to mend issue with Ibori, is Ibori PDP leader, how can a convicted theif be king maker or party leader it portray a society where integrity has been thrown to the dogs.
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by vRendoh(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Felimax:

Where you dey for Delta state?
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by ponishah: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
there is a reason PDP don't take Yoruba politicians serious for critical posts
imagine, an excon advising someone to reconcile with an excon?
And this shows why PDP have been crippled by tinubu for almost 3 decades, bode george does not know anything at all.
Ibori that stole the primary that okowa won in 2006 and gave it to his brother uduaghan, in 2015, while in prison in uk for selling delta state share in econet to himself before selling it to another by forging lots of documents, sponsored his commissioner edebvie that helped him to loot delta , to run against okowa. Same man he is still pushing against okowas candidate.
its shamefull that bode said that
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by ponishah: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Abfinest007:
Okowa is a loser
Atiku and Okowa will win, go and mark it
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by ufuosman(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Felimax:

Regardless, the house will still be one.
Bro depending on who win for Supreme
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by abosedemoyoade3: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Better said than doneBetter said than done...
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by KolawoleDev(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
They are all one
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by soloaudu: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Bode George is working for tinubu na Yoruba man, it's their way

You are godfather of PDP in Lagos and collecting kickback from tinubu to sabotage your party

You want to speak for your fellow godfathers abi.

Let supreme court decide the case, okowa has won at appeal already

You are very far from the truth because you have chosen the path to chronic lies. Then who is bankrolling Wike?
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by Risingblue008(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Felimax:

Not for presidency ooo
Even okowa knows he's just trying he's luck with our oil money,efcc go gbab after all these.
Delta state is full obidient
And nothing more
If only the media can tell us the truth

Obi owns the south east
Obi conquering the south south,
By December,
Well meaningful Nigerians will be obidiently unified for one course

That's the case
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by Yankee101: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
You can't force people to make amends with oppressors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True / Nigerian Army Establishes A Media Centre In Maiduguiri (Pics) / Sultan: Corruption At A Very High Level In Nigeria… Things Are Not Okay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.