Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,666 members, 7,862,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

"AA And Chubby" Lady Says After Listing Type Of Man She Wants For Matchmaking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "AA And Chubby" Lady Says After Listing Type Of Man She Wants For Matchmaking (423 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"AA And Chubby" Lady Says After Listing Type Of Man She Wants For Matchmaking by Buzzapper: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2022
Man reveals a lady's offering for matchmaking, after going on to make her preference.

1 Like

Re: "AA And Chubby" Lady Says After Listing Type Of Man She Wants For Matchmaking by Godada(m): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2022

Women generally will sell themselves to the highest bidder.

This is a fact that's born from the harsh realities of life.

A lady that lived in a poor home where the next meal is never certain will never settle for less. She would blame her mother for a poor choice of life partner.

She will not want to spend the rest of her life in penury.

She would scheme, monkey branch, manipulate, scratch and crawl to ensure she escapes the life of poverty.

Women are normally gold diggers by instinct. This is a survival instinct.

If my own mother choose a broke man for my dad, I would have had issues with her.

This is actually the course of nature.

The females align with the strongest male.

This sound logic has stood the test of time and the laws of evolution supports this.

Women will instinctively align with men who can take care of them and their unborn kids.

Men, should be circumspect, your woman should be able to provide value to you not just warming your bed.

1 Like

Re: "AA And Chubby" Lady Says After Listing Type Of Man She Wants For Matchmaking by BionicA16: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2022
Imagine Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

How Come I Have Never Seen Those Goths And Emos / The Akwa Ibom Dude Has Play Station And Grand Theft / Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.