Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship (995 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by klintoski(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2023
Luck seems to have smiled on Ejikeme Mmesoma, student of Anglican Girls Secondary School, Nnewi, Anambra State, who was accused of inflating her Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result, as one Gaius Chibueze from Enugu State has offered her international scholarship.

In a statement on Sunday Fabian Benjamin, JAMB spokesperson, had said the student, who was widely celebrated for scoring 362 anr said to be the highest for 2023 UTME, actually scored 249 in the exam.

Benjamin had said the student tampered with the original result to curry favour.

He subsequently announced that the result would be withdrawn while Mmesoma would face prosecution.

But speaking on Monday, Mmesoma said she printed her result from JAMB portal, adding that she was not capable of forging her result.

She said she had always been a brilliant pupil, who had secured first position from primary school days.

Mmesoma said she was invited by the Department of State Services (DSS) where her statement was taken, and she was told that investigation was ongoing.

She said she felt traumatised by the incident, adding that, “there must be problem somewhere”.

While the controversy rages on, Mr. Chibueze took to his verified Twitter account on Monday night to announce: "I and our company @VoiceOfTheEast are ready to offer Miss Joy Mmesoma a 100% scholarship to study in the UK, CANADA or the UNITED states of 🇺🇸 America.

"Our team will work with her to get admission From any university of her choice in any of the above 3 countries.

"We will take 100% charge of her Fees and upkeep until her masters level.

"@lota_nna, kindly get in touch with her and her family!"

He called on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, to stop harassing Mmesoma, adding that the action of JAMB is also an Igbo race.

"We are calling on @JAMBHQ to desist from such unprofessional behavior.

"This is not just an attack on her person but the entire Igbo race!"

https://journalist101.com/2023/07/04/breaking-student-accused-of-inflating-utme-score-mmesoma-ejikeme-receives-fully-funded-international-scholarship/

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:01am On Jul 04, 2023
I'm happy for you 👧

Congratulations 🎊

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by Luckylife(m): 7:01am On Jul 04, 2023
Interesting
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by libertyfather(m): 7:02am On Jul 04, 2023
See GOD, see grace it picks you frm anywhere anyhow thats why it uncommon

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by Racoon(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2023
Way to go. With her exceptional and naturally endowed brilliancy from childhood, extremely toxic condition of the Nigerian state and the prevailing situation this poor lady has found herself, it is just human of some sons and daughters of alaigbo to come to the rescue and ferry her to sane countries where she can even naturalised to maximise her potentials.

This is the time for all the big philanthropists in alaigbo e.g. Allen Onyema, Arthur Eze, Ibeto, Innoson, transport moguls to rise up to preserve the exceptional brilliancy of this young from being destroyed by the destiny killers. Nigeria kills dreams and talent.

6 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by DrGoodman: 7:03am On Jul 04, 2023
Who God has blessed, no man can curse.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by Cassandraloius: 7:03am On Jul 04, 2023
All I see is grace! Grace found her! wink
I'm happy for you young lady, congratulations!!!
Jamb should go to hell! grin

Kindly check my signature. Thank you ♥️

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by FuckTheMod: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2023
She's a criminal and she'll be dealt with.
She can't escape justice for her crimes except she runs away from this country and never come back.
There's no school she'll go in this country that JAMB won't deal with with through many way. E.g NUC, NYSC etc...

WE NEED TO STOP ENCOURAGING CRIME IN THIS COUNTRY.
NA LIKE THIS PEOPLE LIKE BUHARÌ, GANDÕLLAR, ALISON MADUEKE ETC START ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by Racoon(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2023
FuckTheMod:
She's a criminal and she'll be dealt with. She can't escape justice for her crimes except she runs away from this country
Have a detailed investigation been conducted to determine her culpability? Abi you mouth dey scratch you?

What did you guys did to Tinubu the grandmaster of Oluwole certificate racketeering and forgery? What happened to Madam Kemi Adeosun and Adebayo Shittu who both forged NYSC certificates?

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by anungangampu: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2023
FuckTheMod:
She can't escape justice for her crimes except she runs away from this country
Zukwanike. If this is how you death with your politicians, You wouldn't be Jobless.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by bewla(m): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Good for her and the family
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2023
JAMB are just an household wickedness 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by rexlims(m): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2023
FuckTheMod:
She can't escape justice for her crimes except she runs away from this country.
There's no school she'll go in this country that JAMB won't deal with with through many way. E.g NUC, NYSC etc...

. Can u pls explain how she is d criminal here? All I see is JAMB failing in it's responsibilities as an examination conducting body.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by rexlims(m): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2023
Racoon:
Have a detailed investigation been conducted to determine her culpability? Abi you mouth dey scratch you?

What did you guys did to Tinubu the grandmaster of Oluwole certificate racketeering and forgery? What happened to Madam Kemi Adeosun and Adebayo Shittu who both forged NYSC certificates?
Don't mind d idiot.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by OkayDaddy: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2023
They said Jamb questioning the girl's result is an attack on the Igbo race.
But the next person who got the legitimate highest score is another Anambra girl.
Either way, the person with the highest result is still Igbo.

Why are some Igbos stupid like this?

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by rexlims(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author=OkayDaddy post=124198755]They said Jamb questioning the girl's result is an attack on the Igbo race.
But the next person who got the legitimate highest score is another Anambra girl.

Why are some Igbos stupid like this? [/quote and there are no stupid people in ur tribe or village. Einstein...
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by rexlims(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author=OkayDaddy post=124198755]They said Jamb questioning the girl's result is an attack on the Igbo race.

Why are some Igbos stupid like this? [/quote

and there are no stupid people in ur tribe or village. Einstein...
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by falcon01: 7:43am On Jul 04, 2023
Maybe she upgraded it as cruise and it became serious then she went with it. And now it was getting attention and she's in trouble. Anyhow e be for her she'll be blessed.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by Karlman: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2023
When God said its your Time!
Even your Enemies will be used for your good!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by Curious345: 7:49am On Jul 04, 2023
JAMB is stenching like Nairaland
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by Merx(f): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2023
O yeah
Big nose stand for Igbo intelligence not criminality
Know this and know peace
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by FuckTheMod: 8:21am On Jul 04, 2023
rexlims:
. Can u pls explain how she is d criminal here? All I see is JAMB failing in it's responsibilities as an examination conducting body.
Are you daft?
You didn't read that she forged the result?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by FuckTheMod: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2023
anungangampu:

Zukwanike. If this is how you death with your politicians, You wouldn't be Jobless.
Oponu
If this how you people put your leaders to check in the east, you all won't run away from your regions and start constituting nuisance in other people's regions.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by Sirmwill: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2023
I don't still believe JAMB does not know what it is saying....

If JAMB should provide concrete evidence that the results were doctored and investigations on the Part of the DSS proves the same....

Things will get a lot worse for the girl

But if otherwise, I am happy for the girl 🥲
The education sector of this country has shown me hell .... I don't wish my worst enemy to pass through what I've passed through here.
The system is just designed to waste talents and gifts.

I won't be surprised if she goes out of the country to study and she achieves greater academic feats
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by tuzle(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2023
I don't understand how people award criminals. Listening to jamb spoke person who is an Igbo man talk this morning about the case and u will understand that she forged it. He stated clearly all the tactics she possibly used and mind u jamb released the name and score of the person who got the highest like 3 weeks after the exam.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2023
Sharp...

That's how IGBOs operate....!

AMAKA is the keyword...painment for Jamb yoro mooslim sharman.. Some Nigerians cam be daft sha,all of a sudden JAMB isn't corrupt..

Hahahahahahahaha

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by OkayDaddy: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2023
rexlims:
Einstein

I mentioned stupidity and you jumped out as if it's your surname.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Oponu
If this how you people put your leaders to check in the east, you all won't run away from your regions and start constituting nuisance in other people's regions.

Rubbish from a refugee

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2023
FuckTheMod:
She can't escape justice for her crimes except she runs away from this country and never come back.

These are the criminals...VOTE SELLING

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by anungangampu: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Oponu
Am I the one doing Agbero and Okada Job in your region. Go find work. Even the migrants are better than you in your so-called Region. Uno get shame.
Akpamu like you.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by FuckTheMod: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2023
anungangampu:

Am I the one doing Agbero and Okada Job in your region. Go find work. Even the migrants are better than you in your so-called Region. Uno get shame.
Akpamu like you.
Lol
See muh .. muh
People wey if them no do 419 in any business they do, they will push drug or sell gala and lacacera in traffic cheesy
Better pass who? grin
For where? grin
Useless tenant wey we dey manage
I better pass everybody for your lineage ÈWÙ grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship by anungangampu: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Lol
See muh .. muh
People wey if them no do 419 in any business they do, they will push drug or sell gala and lacacera in traffic cheesy
Better pass who? grin
For where? grin
Useless tenant wey we dey manage
I better pass everybody for your lineage ÈWÙ grin
I guess Yahoo Yahoo is now a missionary job while agbero is now a blue collar job. The tenant and gala stereotype died for more than 5yrs now but I guess as you are not developing you think others are not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilag Part Time $ Unical Ces Results / Unical And Imsu Pume / When Is Uniport Postume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.