Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her (1907 Views)

Watch Full Video Of Bobrisky's Former Pa Oye Kyme / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her by ExAngel007(f): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2022
Oye Kyme is alleging that Bobrisky had sex with her when she was his PA.

The Ivorian came to Nigeria to work for Bobrisky after the
crossdresser decided to reward her for drawing a tattoo of him on her body.

However, the work relationship ended on a sour note and Oye returned to Ivory Coast.

Since then, she has been making different allegations about
Bobrisky.

This time around, she is claiming Bobrisky used to have sex
with her.

"I miss him touching my boobs," Oye wrote in one post
alongside a photo of her and Bobrisky.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/bobriskys-former-pa-oye-kyme-claims-the-crossdresser-has-slept-with-her.html

Re: Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her by chatinent: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2022
What's the most effective method to resurrect a dying career in the Nigerian celebdom?

Your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her by Moh247: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2022
cool

Why do I think bobo to risky is shaging Tonto dike as well

The most scammed gender in the world.... All of the people complaining about the dude are women

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her by silvoclaira: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2022

Gawddamit.....whats the condition of his SH!THOLE

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her by Prechgold1180(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2022
If she say he sleep with her then he sleep with her

Nothing concern me

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her by AdamuKD: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2022
grin
Olosho olodo
Re: Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her by Lothaire: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Prechgold1180:
If she say he sleep with her then he sleep with her

Nothing concern me
I no know why,but this comment makes me laugh. grin
Re: Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her by Kobicove(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2022
Who doesn't know that Bobrisky is a con artist who is just manipulating the media to his benefit? undecided
Re: Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her by 9japride(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Why do I think bobo to risky is shaging Tonto dike as well

The most scammed gender in the world.... All of the people complaining about the dude are women

[color=#006600][/color]

As far as he's third leg can stand erect and he feels normal excitement as a man then he is capable of doing wonders indoors. Bob is just doing he's normal hustling, same way Portable Zazzu use controversy to thrive and get noticed. All hustle na hustle.
Re: Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her by headbasher96(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
ok na e don set
Re: Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her by kelspinall(m): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
idiots
Re: Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her by OriOko88(m): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
cheesy
Radarada ilu apala. If bobrisky was an American,he would have been doing both genders! Like dixking both males and females cheesy. Physcos like him doesnt belong to naija. Mk him go US mk those black nigg@s with huge dckks scatter his @ss grin

(1) (Reply)

My New House I Build By Using Nairaland As My Digital Market I Build This House / Omo See Did Girl Oo / It Is A Good Revenge or Childishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.