Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) (42031 Views)

Difference Between England, Uk, Great Britain And Northern Ireland. / Adventure In Ireland / Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by boman2014: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
hmm
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by jericco1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Interesting
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by Offpoint1: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Been long I see a meteorite... Used to to sight them all night back in the south south

1 Like

Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by Shormiey(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fira09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMjgI0pVLEU

SOURCE
Finally it will land in Akure-owo expressway las las

1 Like

Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by Tapout(m): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Corridon:
Ignorant people will say it is queen Elizabeth that is ascending to heaven.

grin grin grin
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by ashawopikin(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chaos14:
If i hear end time for this thread the person go chop virtual slap nlfpmod
end time meteor grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by LegendAnselm: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Brink:

Are you mad?
what if u ar the mad begger yesterdy
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Where is that mothefvcker called righteousness?

1 Like

Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by Danny50: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
End time fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by mannasseh(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dem dn pursue Queen eliza from heaven oh
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by rusher14: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
End time meteor.

Maybe a UFO paying last respect to the queen.

grin
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by TonyBby: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nature of course, ion want that motherfucker @righteousness to bring his end time fantasies here.
Ama just punk his ass.
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by thaoriginator: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Saron has indeed returned cry
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by EMMANUELNATION(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Waiting to hear from our dear righteousness2

1 Like

Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by weirdo44: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
If this had happened in Nigeria, certainly, that's big cash out for Nigerian clerics. Or let's say, it happened when some gullible people are doing a Night vigil, the pastor will call it a sign, that God has answered their prayers. I trust white-garment Pastors.
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by 43Ronin: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Corridon:
Ignorant people even though they can see the pics still thinks the meteor is ascending instead of descending
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by hotseat: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
"When beggars die, there are no comets seen; The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes" - William Shakespeare.

Adieu, Queen Elizabeth 11!
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by adspelite(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
I've seen that kind of stuff before at my villa, was on the beach cooling off with friends when I saw a very bright flash which looks like a falling Star. It follow the path of a rainbow curve and vanished mid way. Ask my dad about it but was told that this rarely happens but occurred signifies the demise of an important figure in society, so I asked who passed away and was told it was the iconic chief Ivanhoe, a legendary photographer who equally was a centenary.

1 Like

Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by Moneyyman: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
He's here...

grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by ugodson(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ceenachi:
It was me

Welcome to earth bro
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by PrinceMajestic: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wow, that's not a meteor or space debris. It's something else mysterious, I've seen something similar with this several times. I was the only person seeing it those years, I saw it in 2016, 2018 and 2019 but I haven't seen it again since then. At some point I felt I was being monitored by something I don't know because the thing usually appears unexpectedly and moves very fast in like 5 seconds mostly when I'm alone where I can't tell anyone or explain what I saw. last time I saw it was in 2019 while I was bathing outside in the early morning during my NYSC in north after seeing it twice in south. It appeared twice first appearance I saw it shooting swiftly upward direction into the sky after the first appearance I was yet to get over the shock I saw it shooting downward into the sky again both appearances under 5 seconds each. It's almost like this same thing, the same shape but quite smaller I think due to distance and location. I just can't explain why I have seen it like that
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by wiseone28: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
I saw it 2006 everywhere became bright at night
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by adspelite(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Just a sign that's all
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by Paxcalxs: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by Horus(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
The fireball over Northern Ireland and Scotland last night was definitely a meteor. The fireball observed yesterday (Sept 14, 20:59:40 UT) above the UK lasted over 20 seconds and traveled NW, passing directly over Belfast

Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by mvem(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
holluwizzy:
Some of the things that are beyond human understanding...
how are meteors beyond human understanding?...it is well understood what happened...samething you call shooting star but this one came a bit closer
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by CaseSensitive(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fascinating to know that this is similar to how the fundamentals of life's genetic code was brought to earth
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by DLuciano: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Corridon:
especially our local brothers and sisters here
Re: Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
God save the king...HRM Charlse III

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: An Eyewitness Account Of The Abeokuta Station, Oke Mosan / Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Accident Along Ibadan Expressway. Graphic Photos / Russian Jet Crash: Plane Carrying 71 'breaks Up' In Moscow Sky – 'no Survivors'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.