Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (3507 Views)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
As respect is a great foundation for friendships and familial relationships, it pays to be respectful to those who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual and however else they see themselves. Here are some questions you shouldn’t ask your LGBTQ friends:

1. "Are you sure you’re gay? You don’t look it!”

2. "So…how do you do it?”

3. “Is this just a phase?”

4. “When did you decide to pursue this lifestyle?”

Note: No body plans to be part of the LGBTQIA+ community, it’s not something you can predict. People discover this at their own pace and through their own unique circumstances. Some know from when they’re children like me and others find out later in life. It’s not a conscious decision but is more of a discovery of coming to terms with oneself.

More importantly, it isn’t a lifestyle. Falling in love is not a trend that LGBTQIA+ individuals subscribe to. Love is love is love.

5. For bisexuals: “Which do you prefer?”

6. For lesbians: “Did a man hurt you?”

7.For couples: “Who’s the boy and who’s the girl in the relationship?”
The answer: no one is.

This thread is for open-minded people

2 Likes

Re: ..... by paradiseVirgin: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
I will ask them...

1. you be homo ?

2. See this gaybriel oh!

3. You the fvck nyash?

Any man wey be gay make him no near me.

But I no mind if girl na lesbian.. she fit the give her lesbian girlfriend come serve me kpekus again I no mind.

As long as it is Oshofree grin

8 Likes

Re: ..... by Zonefree(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Adam and Eve, brethren.

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Wilson500: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
I will ask them...

1. you be homo ?

2. See this gaybriel oh!

3. You the fvck nyash?

But I no mind if girl na lesbian.. she fit the give her lesbian girlfriend come serve me kpekus again I no mind.

Lesbian gf na sure odd for party
You buy one and get one free grin
Re: ..... by Kobicove(m): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
They are confused people undecided

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
I will ask them...

1. you be homo ?

2. See this gaybriel oh!

3. You the fvck nyash?

Why would a lesbian want to have sex with you? A bisexual could, if that's what you mean.

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Adam and Eve, brethren.
Adam and Steve dear. kiss

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kobicove:
They are confused people undecided
Okay
Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
My own is that the community should get rid of the tq+, they don't belong.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ardar:
My own is that the community should get rid of the tq+, they don't belong.
Q means two things, do you mean the queers or those still questioning their sexuality? They belong though.

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Acadia07:
Q means two things, do you mean the queers or those still questioning their sexuality? They belong though.

Queers.

The tq+ are based on gender identity/gender non conforming/ non binary/ different. While the Lgb is same sex attraction/sexuality.

They have nothing in common, in fact the tq crew have brought out a new form of homophobia. If you as a gay guy or a lesbian don't wish to date a tranny man or a tranny woman, you are labelled as trans phobic.

And gay people especially those who appear masc (for women) and femme (for men) are being taught that they are trans not gay. Basically, if you act like a "woman" as a man, you are a woman and if you act like a "man" as a woman, you are a man.

Such backward, homophobic, archaic and dangerous mindset are pushed furiously especially in schools.

2 Likes

Re: ..... by kazyhm(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
The LGB are looking for population to push for support....that is the aim of adding the TQ+

The + does not have a definite confined description.

1 Like

Re: ..... by 7buckz(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mhen all you part of the LGBTQIA crew are disgusting!
Fvck you all!
Never had any Gaybriel close to me cus niggas around me are solid niggas and I pray I don't meet any of these gay ass fools
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 17, 2022
Ardar:

Queers.

The tq+ are based on gender identity/gender non conforming/ non binary/ different. While the Lgb is same sex attraction/sexuality.

They have nothing in common, in fact the tq crew have brought out a new form of homophobia. If you as a gay guy or a lesbian don't wish to date a tranny man or a tranny woman, you are labelled as trans phobic.

And gay people especially those who appear masc (for women) and femme (for men) are being taught that they are trans not gay. Basically, if you act like a "woman" as a man, you are a woman and if you act like a "man" as a woman, you are a man.

Such backward, homophobic, archaic and dangerous mindset are pushed furiously especially in schools.
I don't know what to say about this really, I think someone would be interested in this though. Flamemignon1.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 17, 2022
kazyhm:
The LGB are looking for population to push for support....that is the aim of adding the TQ+

The + does not have a definite confined description.
The "+" represents other sexual identities including pansexual and Two-Spirit. The first four letters of the acronym have been used since the 1990s, but in recent years there has been an increased awareness of the need to be inclusive of other sexual identities to offer better representation.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 17, 2022
7buckz:
Mhen all you part of the LGBTQIA crew are disgusting!
Fvck you all!
Never had any Gaybriel close to me cus niggas around me are solid niggas and I pray I don't meet any of these gay ass fools
I said the thread is for open-minded people. LGBTQ community are disgusting and you rushed here to drop a comment.

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 7:10am On Sep 17, 2022
Acadia07:
As respect is a great foundation for friendships and familial relationships, it pays to be respectful to those who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual and however else they see themselves. Here are some questions you shouldn’t ask your LGBTQ friends:

Note: No body plans to be part of the LGBTQIA+ community, it’s not something you can predict. People discover this at their own pace and through their own unique circumstances. Some know from when they’re children like me and others find out later in life. It’s not a conscious decision but is more of a discovery of coming to terms with oneself.

More importantly, it isn’t a lifestyle. Falling in love is not a trend that LGBTQIA+ individuals subscribe to. Love is love is love.

Some bisexuals do have a preference though so in some cases one can be bisexual but heteroromantic meaning he's sexually attracted to both but romantically prefers romantic and emotional relationships with the opposite gender or other genders for reasons known to them and vice versa,one can be bisexual and homoromantic,they could be sexually attracted to both genders but romantically and emotionally prefers relationships with the same gender

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
I will ask them...

1. you be homo ?

2. See this gaybriel oh!

3. You the fvck nyash?

There's a huge difference between a lesbian and a bisexual woman so don't mistake the two,a lesbian will have nothing to do with you but a bi woman would

3 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Some bisexuals do have a preference though so in some cases one can be bisexual but heteroromantic meaning he's sexually attracted to both but romantically prefers romantic and emotional relationships with the opposite gender or other genders for reasons known to them and vice versa,one can be bisexual and homoromantic,they could be sexually attracted to both genders but romantically and emotionally prefers relationships with the same gender
Thanks for this love!

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2022
Ardar:

Queers.

Acadia07:
I don't know what to say about this really, I think someone would be interested in this though. Flamemignon1.
Hmmmm, there's a whole lot to unpack here...... For decades now,there've been a massive and heated debate to either add the TQ+ or exclude it,it first started with the T at the wake of the gay rights movement despite transwomen and feminine gay men being at the forefront of those movement while masculine gay men hid because they could be straight passing,these weren't the case for transwomen and feminine men as they were harassed by the cops mostly. Lots of LGB scholars were also not too keen on adding the TQ+ as they are both genders and they were scared that the queer movement wouldn't be taken seriously especially looking at how vast the straights could be transphobic but not homophobic as the former was still hard to understand and we needed that allyship from straight people back then.

In today's LGBT+ climate,the TQ have been added for inclusivity and not adding it or refusing to add it has quite been political in recent times (I will share a video on that), it's been a further divide as most anti trans people are for the right with the left being all for inclusive,we have organisations like LGB alliance which is a known rightist group saying the gay cause have been overshadowed by the trans community,there are also log cabin republicans who call themselves gay,they tell you they are not queer or whatever other letters that keep springing up,they are gay period not to talk about most of these rightist are white gay men benefitting from white supremacy (they were also in large the supporters of Dave Chappelle or any other anti trans comedian) and let's be honest, sometimes there are too many damn letters,Queer is just used as an umbrella term for the community or someone in it

Now,ardar.... let's get to the basis of attraction to someone. Saying you don't want to date a trans person is kinda rooted in transphobia because as a woman, saying you don't want to date another woman because she's trans implies that you still see her as a man,you still haven't affirmed that she's a woman,my first bf was a transman and guess what,I had no idea when we went on our first date as he was super masc,more masc than me and we were together for years,I loved for being a man and I never saw him as less of a man because of his vagina as vaginophillia and phallophillia are different from homosexuality and heterosexuality,you choosing not to date them because they are trans stems from stereotypical assumptions,some transpeople have had bottom surgery to affirm to their gender identity not that it's needed,I will understand if you had a genital preference for just a random hookup but if it's for a long term relationship,yea.....it obviously stems from transphobia

Thanks Acadia07 for leading me to this thread

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Hmmmm, there's a whole lot to unpack here...... For decades now,there've been a massive and heated debate to either add the TQ+ or exclude it,it first started with the T at the wake of the gay rights movement despite transwomen and feminine gay men being at the forefront of those movement while masculine gay men hid because they could be straight passing,these weren't the case for transwomen and feminine men as they were harassed by the cops mostly. Lots of LGB scholars were also not too keen on adding the TQ+ as they are both genders and they were scared that the queer movement wouldn't be taken seriously especially looking at how vast the straights could be transphobic but not homophobic as the former was still hard to understand and we needed that allyship from straight people back then.

In today's LGBT+ climate,the TQ have been added for inclusivity and not adding it or refusing to add it has quite been political in recent times (I will share a video on that), it's been a further divide as most anti trans people are for the right with the left being all for inclusive,we have organisations like LGB alliance which is a known rightist group saying the gay cause have been overshadowed by the trans community,there are also log cabin republicans who call themselves gay,they tell you they are not queer or whatever other letters that keep springing up,they are gay period not to talk about most of these rightist are white gay men benefitting from white supremacy (they were also in large the supporters of Dave Chappelle or any other anti trans comedian) and let's be honest, sometimes there are too many damn letters,Queer is just used as an umbrella term for the community or someone in it

Now,ardar.... let's get to the basis of attraction to someone. Saying you don't want to date a trans person is kinda rooted in transphobia because as a woman, saying you don't want to date another woman because she's trans implies that you still see her as a man,you still haven't affirmed that she's a woman,my first bf was a transman and guess what,I had no idea when we went on our first date as he was super masc,more masc than me and we were together for years,I loved for being a man and I never saw him as less of a man because of his vagina as vaginophillia and phallophillia are different from homosexuality and heterosexuality,you choosing not to date them because they are trans stems from stereotypical assumptions,some transpeople have had bottom surgery to affirm to their gender identity not that it's needed,I will understand if you had a genital preference for just a random hookup but if it's for a long term relationship,yea.....it obviously stems from transphobia

Wow! Thank you so much for this insightful comment. There was an article I read online, a long time ago about the Asexuals not also belonging to the community.
I'd like to see that video.

You're welcome!!!

Are you out?

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Now,ardar.... let's get to the basis of attraction to someone. Saying you don't want to date a trans person is kinda rooted in transphobia because as a woman, saying you don't want to date another woman because she's trans implies that you still see her as a man you still haven't affirmed that she's a woman,my first bf was a transman and guess what,I had no idea when we went on our first date as he was super masc,more masc than me and we were together for years,I loved for being a man and I never saw him as less of a man because of his vagina as vaginophillia and phallophillia are different from homosexuality and heterosexuality,you choosing not to date them because they are trans stems from stereotypical assumptions,some transpeople have had bottom surgery to affirm to their gender identity not that it's needed,I will understand if you had a genital preference for just a random hookup but if it's for a long term relationship,yea.....it obviously stems from transphobia

The bolded just proves how dangerous this trans ideology is. A lesbian has refused to date a man who claims to be a woman and she is seen as a bigot. This lgbtq+ will continue to fly over peoples heads if you decide to crucify people based on their preferences.

I don't even want to go into fact that you can't change your sex, its impossible. These people are mentally ill and should be treated as such.

4 Likes

Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ardar:

The bolded just proves how dangerous this trans ideology is. A lesbian has refused to date a man who claims to be a woman and she is seen as a bigot. This lgbtq+ will continue to fly over peoples heads if you decide to crucify people based on their preferences.

I don't even want to go into fact that you can't change your sex, its impossible. These people are mentally ill and should be treated as such.
I kinda see it if it were just a random hookup as you know what you are looking to get out of it, it's already been pictured in your mind but let's say,you meet a beautiful girl and y'all bonded so well,not just emotionally but mentally and romantically and all of a sudden,she tells you she's a transwoman,do those feelings just dissolve all of a sudden because of that person's genitals?.......if it does love, it's kinda transphobic and yes there's genital preference but you killing those feelings immediately means two things,you either still see her as a man and you are assuming that the genitals make the gender which isn't so moreover you already assuming that just because she's trans,she hasn't had the gender reassignment surgery (bottom surgery) but I definitely feel your plight, it's hard to become attracted to something you are not accustomed to and change is quite difficult but no one is telling you to force an attraction,just question those biases against transwomen and see where they stem from, that's it

Also,one can't change their sex as it's a natural biological function but one can change their gender because that's socially inclined

1 Like

Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
Acadia07:
Wow! Thank you so much for this insightful comment. There was an article I read online, a long time ago about the Asexuals not also belonging to the community.
I'd like to see that video.

You're welcome!!!

Are you out?
Out and proud love and asexuals don't feel welcome in the community due to how sex positive it is especially amongst gay men as they are the opposite of a full on sex on the wall trope

1 Like

Re: ..... by siofra(f): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Wow!

So many so called redpillers here are in this category.
Re: ..... by HITsquad: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
And never ask your gay friend if he is the *socket" or the *plug"! Lol they don't like that shit.

3 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Out and proud love and asexuals don't feel welcome in the community due to how sex positive it is especially amongst gay men as they are the opposite of a full on sex on the wall trope
That's nice and I'm jealous! I'm not out yet.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
siofra:

Wow!

Don't bring this into my thread.
Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Acadia07:
That's nice and I'm jealous! I'm not out yet.
I know love but your safety is paramount before coming out, thankfully I'm in a society that don't give a rat's ass about anybody's sexuality
Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
siofra:

Wow!

LoL,honey if you know anything about me,you will know how much I despise both the redpill philosophy and the feminist ideology as both have been overtaken by both misandrist and misogynist alike

1 Like

Re: ..... by Flamemignon1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
HITsquad:
And never ask your gay friend if he is the *socket" or the *plug"! Lol they don't like that shit.
I experienced this a lot even when I'm single especially from straight men,I know they mean well but it just tends to be super awkward

1 Like

Re: ..... by Ravenbeast1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Acadia07:

U Dey mad �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) / Virginity A Two Way Thing / (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.