Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday (4174 Views)

Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by Bevy12(f): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2014
My boyfriend bought a gold necklace for my younger sister on her birthday when he has never bought me a gift for my birthday except cards. I don't understand.
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by Hazardd(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2014
Jealousy alert grin

Maybe he is using your influence to get your sister
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2014
Check urself once again with d way u behave toward him

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2014
Bevy12:
My boyfriend bought a gold necklace for my younger sister on her birthday when he has never bought me a gift for my birthday except cards.I don't understand.
grin grin
when you were buying him singlet and bowers,you understand o tongue
You too buy an Iphone6 for his younger brother...undecided

You expect us to understand what you don't understandundecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by eph12(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2014
Buy something expensive for his brother too
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by Kelechi2020(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2014
Veralaw:

Seconded
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2014
Veralaw:

I tire o
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by Maamin(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2014
Bevy12:
My boyfriend bought a gold necklace for my younger sister on her birthday when he has never bought me a gift for my birthday except cards. I don't understand.

You will understand when you become the bride's maid in your younger sister's wedding. grin

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by ritababe(f): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Thank him na

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by Oilmoneyguy(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2014
Bevy12:

Be careful! Trust no one even your sister, they might already be dating sef who knows? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by iceberylin(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2014
Be like ya sis is cuter undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by iceberylin(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Oilmoneyguy:

Be careful! Trust no one even your sister, they might already be dating sef who knows? undecided

COMMON SENSE angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by holatin(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2014
You are just materialistic.
He is trying to forge you to a woman dat wount Ve much love for material possession.

I too do dat for my ex gf sister.
But the materialistic gene still surface later.
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Veralaw:

or buy a car for him.
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by Bevy12(f): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2014
holatin:
He is trying to forge you to a woman dat wount Ve much love for material possession.

I'm not materialistic, i just feel like he might be cheating on me with my sister.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by Livingwalker(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2014
Veralaw:

Seconded too grin How do you expect us to understand what you don't understand .....
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by Henrypraise: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2014
Ur mind is tellin u he wants to hump ur younger sister right?? grin grin

N m sure ur younger sister is hotter dan u n u may not be very pretty...

U ar currently @ d mercy of ur younger sister's decency.

Feels gud to see pple tru wat de write.

Sorry, just like dat dude suggest, buy an iphone 6 (not china) for his younger bro to get bak at him.
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by AfricanApple(f): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2014
Veralaw:

grin grin

Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by Infomizer(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2014
Anything is possible, but I think it'll be foolhardiness on his part to make his affair with your sister obvious like that. Maybe he was just being nice to his "in-law". Maybe you're over reacting. Anything is possible tho'.
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by AfricanApple(f): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2014
holatin:

how can u say that. is it her sister that is good to have love for material things? did she complain before that he was giving her only card?
if he don't wanna buy for her why buy for the sis

bevy12, u just have to be careful o, If I were u I would personally ask him why, he might have something to say butif no reasonable answer, I will do the same thing to him
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by ireneony(f): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2014
maybe he is just trying to impress ur sister, to have her support anytime u guys quarrel lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by holatin(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2014
AfricanApple:
how can u say that. is it her sister that is good to have love for material things? did she complain before that he was giving her only card?
if he don't wanna buy for her why buy for the sis

bevy12, u just have to be careful o, If I were u I would personally ask him why, he might have something to say butif no reasonable answer, I will do the same thing to him
material freak alert
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by holatin(m): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2014
Bevy12:
I'm not materialistic, i just feel like he might be cheating on me with my sister.
I understand dat too.
open your eyes, you may see what's happening
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by AfricanApple(f): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
holatin:
material freak alert
you know why I won't bother about you? cos u do not know a damn thing about me

someone might be cheating on her, and you are here telling her she is materialistic. hmm
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by holatin(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
AfricanApple:
you know why I won't bother about you? cos u do not know a damn thing about me

someone might be cheating on her, and you are here telling her she is materialistic. hmm
if he is cheating with her, he will try hiding footprint, no guy is too foolish to buy something like a priced jewel for a gfsister he is having something with.
sorry for my last utterance: My half done beans electric stove and NEPA don off light.
Accept my hungry apology
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by idu1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Veralaw:

grin grin

na so my brother........
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by AfricanApple(f): 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
holatin:
if he is cheating with her, he will try hiding footprint, no guy is too foolish to buy something like a priced jewel for a gfsister he is having something with.
sorry for my last utterance: My half done beans electric stove and NEPA don off light.
Accept my hungry apology
some does it to your face, since there is no really any evidence to show for it. besides cheating is not only having sex with someone else.

just remain for me sha
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
He's either he's trying to form Mr Nice guy for your sister,or he's having something with the sister..

Shine your eyes.
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
maybe he is just trying to impress ur sister, to have her support anytime u guys quarrel lipsrsealed
Exactly
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by UnknownT: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
You can 'pre'pone shift your birthday forward by some months to see what he will get for you.
Re: My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bevy12:
does he not hv a brother? all dis bf/gf rubbish way una dey use deceive una sef sef? as usual when e end come open thread here tell us o...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey Guys: Which One Would You Take? / Can U Allow Your Bride Wear Any Of These Or Ladies, Can U? / Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.