Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) (3468 Views)

Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) / Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by ManirBK: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
My Little Daughter Fiddausi always wanted to go outside to play and I don't want Her out as She is only 2 years old. See what I invented for Her just to keep her play at Home.

RoyalRoy
mynd44
oam4j
lalasticlala
seun
semid4lyfe
dominique

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by Kimiso(m): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin grin
Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by ManirBK: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kimiso:
grin grin
She is now busy playing at home!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by Blackdeewhy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin grin grin the way she will be happy heeeen!
Little things make these kids so joyful

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by illicit(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
U made it

It has been invented a long time ago undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by naniawini(f): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by ValCon888: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Any boy that grew up in Lagos in the 90s will know that this isn't an invention.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by VeryWickedMan: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
OP come clean. Nobody will judge you.

4 Likes

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by H0didon(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Once in awhile, make she dey play with her peers. No dey deny her the joy of childhood sad.
Give her time to mingle so that when she's old, she sef go get stories to tell.

As our Ancestors would say "Nigerian kids are known by their child hood history".

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by Cypress042(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
H0didon:
Once in awhile, make she dey play with her peers. No dey deny her the joy of childhood sad.

As our Ancestors would say "Nigerian kids are known by their child hood history".

OP he's said it all.

Don't let your child use this against you in the future.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by eliyke(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
;Dlolz if u check well nw op na apc memba,na so e broda invert crow app

6 Likes

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by Romanoff(f): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
H0didon:

I was going to say this.

Social interaction is very important, children these days are losing it, especially with tv and social media. Supervised play with kids in the area or a park isn't a bad thing. Consider it o.

So you don't end up with a timid child incapable of mixing up.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by chatinent: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
How can I unsee this, please.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by garriAndsugar: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
The baby go dey drive am for morning.. OP go take night shift grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by LadySarah: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Allow her to play with her agemates sometimes,this apartment thing We are doing isnt helping this kids at all.Before she will grow up and start blaming you of seclusion .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by RepoMan007: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
GRA residence of a known BMC is secure enough for her to roam around now. Why inside the house?/
Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by ManirBK: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
LadySarah:
Allow her to play with her agemates sometimes,this apartment thing We are doing isnt helping this kids at all.Before she will grow up and start blaming you of seclusion .

Not now sister but will you allow your 2 years old daughter play outside your home compound and you are sitting inside watching TV, will you

1 Like

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by Weirdcamila: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
. I don’t know if I should congratulate you . Poverty is bad

4 Likes

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by Serial48(f): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
She needs to drive that thing outside

1 Like

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by BigDawsNet: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
It's not an invention when it's already existed grin

But you hav done well for your daughter....

God bless u
Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by nahzyla: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Children get tired of toys easily, she will get bored of that one soon. Na their way.

But try to allow her play with other kids so that she Wil develop social and language skills very fast and be sharp.

1 Like

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by cavreek: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
U are doing well but the toy is beta enjoyed outside while others are chasing her and running together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by jeromestarks: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
ManirBK:
My Little Daughter Fiddausi always wanted to go outside to play and I don't want Her out as She is only 2 years old. See what I invented for Her just to keep her play at Home.

RoyalRoy
mynd44
oam4j
lalasticlala
seun
semid4lyfe
dominique

Please how much is that chair?

1 Like

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by jeromestarks: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
ValCon888:
Any boy that grew up in Lagos in the 90s will know that this isn't an invention.
Don't mind him. He didn't finish school that's why. He should have said he innovated it or simply put, " I made .... for my daughter to stay at home"

Abeg waiting be the name of this thing sef?

1 Like

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by LikeAking: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
u try.
Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by mariahAngel(f): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
ManirBK:
She is now busy playing at home!

If she feels like playing outside, take her outside to play once in a while.
The outdoors is good for her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by abioyeayanfeolu(m): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
I CAN SEE THAT U DID WELL AS A MAN,
BUH OP I WILL ADVICE YOU THAT SCHOOL WILL RESUME SOON SO U SHOULD MAKE HER LEARN AND STUDY ,CUS THAT GIVES WAY FOR FUTURE CHAMPIONS.
OP,I THINK THAT HER ACADEMIC SHOULD BE MORE FOCUSED ON SINCE U SAID SHE IS 2 YRS OLD
FOR U TO MAKE HER STAY HOME IS NOT HARD,I THINK CHILDREN ANIME AND EDUCATIONAL CARTOONS HELP THO.

MY OPINION NO SHADES

1 Share

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Allow the princess to play outside
Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by feranmi143: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Yo fish, you just gave her the main reason to go out. love this due at least keep her out for sometime
Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by techWriter3: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Any boy that jumped up in Lagos in the 1990s will know that this isn't an invention
Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by Mindlog: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
This made me smile because my dissertation was focused on children’ play and their parents tolerance towards playing outdoors. wink

OP, be prepared because she would very soon outgrow this solitary stage of play. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) by clericuzzio(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
what you invent or imitate?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cousins Getting Married / Pregnant Woman Blasts Anti-abortionists Outside Of London Clinic (video) / My In - Laws Are Not Happy With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.