Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,700 members, 7,840,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun (1580 Views)

APC To INEC: We Demand To Know The total Number Of Eligible Voters / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria / INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by JewsAreSatanic: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

You really don’t think , one will think you’re smart but you’re not , I’m Yoruba and my candidate is Tinubu , my Neighbour and his wife , they are both Yorubas , the wife is going for Peter Obi , how’s that a problem for you or are we not supposed to have our choices anymore So because I mentioned it that she’s going for Peter means it’s a lie or what are you even saying ? Didn’t you read the part where I stated that she voted PDP in the governorship election while I voted the APC candidate or are you just trying to start and unnecessary argument here just because she has a different choice of candidate?

You deceive yourself only

OSU
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Olojuobinrin(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

You deceive yourself only

OSU

I don’t have your time , Kii Se Bi e

1 Like

Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by VERDA: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
666Advocate:
So why didnt this people vote Labour Party in the Governorship Election that was just concluded. Shey Labour Partycontested too.

Una no dey hear word!!...they are rooting for Obi...Labour party has always been in existence, Obi made it massive.

Most people rooting for Obi will most likely vote PDP/APC for other positions. I am voting PDP for governorship and the rest but Obi all the way for presidency.

I know your chest is paining you.
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Bonavi: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

From Fulani to Igbo.

Ask why the powers that be are now supporting an obscure Igbo candidate who only last year, had zero supporters?

See, the same people that installed Buhari are seeing how Fulani wary Nigerians have become and want to install the only other tribe that are equally committed to the preservation of the parasitic multicultural experiment called one Nigeria.

They are using Fulani and Igbo in a bad cop, good cop scenario.

Do not be fooled..

Why are the Jewish media supporting Obi ?

Because Obi and his Igbo nation are committed to not only preserving Nigeria but also committed hard core Zionists who will support every and all rubbish their Jewish masters will dictate to them to foist on our polity.

The end goal is to use Nigeria as a test tube for their ongoing Judaic agenda to seize power by 2030 deadline .

Let me give you an example of how every rubbish inflicted on Nigeria ends up being used in the west and everywhere else these Jews have their puppets in place.

Take the Endsars protests and Emefile freezing their accounts to squash the main coordinators of that movement. Same thing was done to Canadian truckers just this year.

What of a Joe Biden's fraudulently installed presidency that has all the hallmarks of a Buhari demented presidency?

Nigeria is the only country on earth to have a digital currency in place that is backed with a social credit system. No other country has rolled our this WEF dictated agenda. Google this fact! To accelerate it being mainstream , the physical naira must be done away with either by deliberate economic crashing to have it phased out plus using monkey pox pandemic to see holding physical notes as unhygienic and a sure way to catch the disease.

Nigeria is the hotbed for the unveiling of a brand new digital ID system that will use an implanted chip that will provide full surveillance capabilities to the state. As I speak , legislation for this system is quietly being drawn alongside the NCDC forced vaccination bill .

That digital ID will be mandated by law drawn from the NCDC forced vaccination bill using Monkey Pox as an excuse . The digital ID will replace every ID you have and be not only your vaccine passport but your only means to pay for goods and services using eNaira.

You do know that under the satanic Buhari govt, Nigeria hosted US Bio labs that developed monkey pox virus. That same virus will be unleashes in schools to infect school children who will then infect their parents forcing the govt to declare a state of emergency and push for forced vaccinations .

You don't know the level at which we have been betrayed by the Buhari APC govt and how we are just one election away from slavery .

It is for this reason I am against any APC candidate and that of the Davos puppet Peter Obi.

If you know these Jews like I do, they always have two horses in a race and for our case it is Peter Obi and Tinubu.

Obi is their preferred candidate since his Igbo population will be like the north who did not question any of Buhari's rubbish but also because igbos have been lost to Zionism .

I hope my summations make it clear that my reasons are not based on tribal sentiments or party affiliations but rather for the very soul of this nation and the future of it and our kids.

Do not be fooled AGAIN!
so what exactly are your hopes for Nigeria?
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by BlazinGlory40: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:
You can't use predictive programming on Nigerians like the way your Jewish masters use fake polls to put in their puppet in power in the west.

The whole Obidient movement reeks of Jewish tricks.

Birthed in Jewish Twitter and using all the cancel and censor tricks of Jews and now fake polls to nowhere.

You can spend all your waking and sleeping days on social media pushing your lame propaganda to boost your OSU Jewish puppet replacement of the idiotic Buhari puppet govt but one thing is clear as the hot mid day sun, Nigerians will never vote an OSU as their president .

Kappish?

Common get lost from here!
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by techWriter3: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
pandora crook is worth rooting forIf it disciplined you nkoWetin politicians the do suffer never tire you
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by ljoh: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:
I
If that is truly your prayer then Pinocchio Obi should be your worst enemy as he is just another tribal candidate of international Jewry to continue their demonic Agenda 2030 that the Fulani Bolshevik govt of Buhari has done to advance so far.

A vote for Obi is a vote for a continuation of the disastrous Buhari govt that has been taking cues from their Jewish installers.

Open your eyes. Great shifts are currently happening in our world and unfortunately we in Nigeria has been their test tube on how to accelerate a nation's collapse towards scooping it up into the incoming Judaic Neo Liberal Corporate World Order.

Pinocchio Obi is playing the good cop role in your detention and interrogation .

Do not be fooled AGAIN!

Anything the Zionist and Jihadist support should be bad news to you.

Please tell me more about the bolded and should Nigerians vote for
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by tiger28: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Biafra international Radio!!!

SERIOUS and EXPERIENCED Politicians are criss crossing the Nigerian terrain in a bid to forge alliances and strategic positioning.

MEANWHILE, Politically INEXPERIENCED Biafrans are busy threatening, abusing and posting Beer parlor gibberish.

Nigerian Presidential elections haven't been this terroristic UNTIL Biafrans showed up with a Candidate.

BECAUSE they dont have a Plan B as usual.....Post-election lynchings go sweet me o!
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by BlazinGlory40: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
tiger28:
Biafra international Radio!!!

SERIOUS and EXPERIENCED Politicians are criss crossing the Nigerian terrain in a bid to forge alliances and strategic positioning.

MEANWHILE, Politically INEXPERIENCED Biafrans are busy threatening, abusing and posting Beer parlor gibberish.

Nigerian Presidential elections haven't been this terroristic UNTIL Biafrans showed up with a Candidate.

BECAUSE they dont have a Plan B as usual.....Post-election lynchings go sweet me o!

Dude shut the hell up please!
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Troublemaker111: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
He never claimed to be one of us , the reason we are voting against him as we did to his cousin undecided
christistruth01:

So you don't know that Tinubu is from

Osun State?

The Election results will shock you
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by christistruth01: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Troublemaker111:
He never claimed to be one of us , the reason we are voting against him as we did to his cousin undecided

You are on your own

Osun State is not with you
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by Troublemaker111: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
You remained inconsequential in osun election undecided radarada ooshi
christistruth01:

You are on your own

Osun State is not with you
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by oluwagbenga98327: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
pandora crook is worth rooting forIf it was you nkoWetin buhari the do suffer never tire you pandora crook is worth rooting forIf it was you nkoWetin buhari the do suffer never tire you ...
Re: Breaking... 33percent Of All Eligible Voters Currently Rooting For Obi In Osun by 3ple9iner: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bonavi:
While 65percent rooting for Tinubu and 2percent rooting for Atiku in the recent survey. A month a ago 22percent were rooting for Obi, 77percent for Tinubu while 1percent were rooting for Atiku
Well done statistician of the federation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Drops fitness Video says He's Ready to Serve Nigerians / Gov Ortom's Aide Resigns And Join Apc / Pictures From Tinubu/shettima Campaign In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.