Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) (52163 Views)

Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by mu2sa2: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2022
Ikea81:
I pity the people who bought the vehicles, they are cursed for generations
Hahahaha! If the auction had taken place anywhere in the north I doubt if anyone would have bought the vehicle.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Indispensable85(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2022
seunowokade:
I saw this post on Facebook now!
Someone should please link them up to the man;

Anyone who has the contact details of Dorothy Dike or her son Osinachi Dike whose only means of livelihood was taken away the draconian LASG should please reach out to me urgently.

Some friends have decided to support them and bail them out of this predicament.

See previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7335486/widow-son-cry-beg-win

Where are the Igbos in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by BeanmanX(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2022
ChocolateWine:

I don't agree with you that Nigerians are so lawless.

When I see how many cars stay in traffic avoiding BRT lane I beg to differ. Maybe you'd see about 3% defying that, but it doesn't account for 90% plus who are respectful. If only 30% decide to flout the rule at the same time, how many would the officials catch? Still you dont see them doing that.

Our problem is our leaders. Something is fundamentally wrong with our leaders and our officials who are emboldened by their superiors.

Nigerians will never blame themselves only the leaders,,,u should be ashamed of yourself if u can't hold people responsible for commiting a crime,,and I do support Lagos State government for this wholeheartedly...if they didn't take any action,, Nigerians will never learn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Not in support of the drastic action taken by the Lagos government but let's learn how to behave like humans, not till officials threaten to treat us like animals or start treating us like animals

Ask yourself, how come Nigerians are so lawless in Nigeria but the most law abiding individuals once they set foot outside Nigeria?

Let's learn to do what is right without being forced to do so.
God bless you, you know Lagos government and tout criminals they employ as taskforce are worse lawless people. They are just wicked, for example in Abuja, anywhere they called one way, it will be boldly written there, even there will be barricades to show it as well as left or right signs. But in case of Lagos. They're just wicked full ground. It's not practice anywhere, government can even send you to prison or community service for violating traffic laws, they can have your license withdrawn for many years. Of course they don't have database to effect such barn. Selling peoples properties to other people in thesame environment can results in people killing themselves, and the useless politicians will not be available. Sanwolu the house boy is a fool
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Greenback: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Help if you want to help oga and stop criticizing what you dont have knowledge about undecided

Which one is draconian Lagos state Government again...it is more like comparing the Lagos state government with the Nazis rulership
it is better to remain silent and be thought a fouoool than opening your mouth and quickly remove all doubts whatsoever

Nobody went to his house to forcefully collect the bus from him. He broke the law for christsake. What is extreme about that law and its enforcement.
Some people just like saying rubbish to appear in know or look like angel themselves.

If you are the governor of Lagos state will you allow such indiscipline and disorderliness from road users and those transport drivers that behaves like they are possess??

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Ayo25: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere right now in Lagos, some drivers are plying one way and some are contemplating plying one way already despite the so called harsh punishment.

Waiting for the government to deal with traffic offenders and offer fake help just to spite the government is not a help as such. The best help you can render people is to advise them and help them to obey traffic rules and regulations
OboOlora:
Sentimental preecks everywhere
Someone broke tha law and his vehicle was confiscated, so he didn’t know it was his means of livelihood when he broke the law?

Since he wants to assist every predicament-inclined Nigerian, he should also go and bail all yahoo boys in efcc net, as long as they can claim they are into fraud cos the govt couldn’t provide jobs for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Harmlesspill(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2022
OboOlora:
Someone broke tha law and his vehicle was confiscated, so he didn’t know it was his means of livelihood when he broke the law?

Since he wants to assist every predicament-inclined Nigerian, he should also go and bail all yahoo boys in efcc net, as long as they can claim they are into fraud cos the govt couldn’t provide jobs for them
You're very stupid.
what do you mean??
Now I ask.... because it seems that all these harsh laws were made for the poor, what punishment is for those who have looted our treasure, if such harsh laws are only for traffic offenders?
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

Where are the Igbos in Lagos?
they have all moved to Ibadan to develop the place too .
Meanwhile,that is shibuso and shinedu on akobo bridge ibadan developing the city .

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2022
ChocolateWine:

I don't agree with you that Nigerians are so lawless.

When I see how many cars stay in traffic avoiding BRT lane I beg to differ. Maybe you'd see about 3% defying that, but it doesn't account for 90% plus who are respectful. If only 30% decide to flout the rule at the same time, how many would the officials catch? Still you dont see them doing that.

Our problem is our leaders. Something is fundamentally wrong with our leaders and our officials who are emboldened by their superiors.

See am, typica Nigerian always wanting to pass the blame and never ready to take a single responsibility. Nigerians are worse than our leaders. I’m a Nigerian and most times I feel sick of ways.
It’s the people of every particular society and environment that defines that society or environment. Nigerians are dirty and we blame the government. I’m aware Lagos state government invest billions removing dirts from drainages every now and then. Yet I see people emptying their dirts in the drainage everywhere. Even when close drainages are installed people find their way to sweep their dirts into the drainages through small openings.
Government spend billions installing pedestrian bridges everywhere in Lagos, but people abandon the pedestrian bridges and run through traffic because they are in hurry. Yes government have their failings but many many problems of this country are caused by we citizens.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by ChocolateWine(f): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2022

Let me explain further.

Good the leaders make laws, but to trap citizens, not laws they can't take or keep.

How would you build road just to pile up traffic at one end and smoothen your own business (BRT) because you're the government and you want to make money out of the system?

No clear signs of one way and you hide to catch defaulters. Why not remain visible where the default could start and ask them to change route and punish them if they go ahead to disobey.

You can't leave your property in the hands of a policeman, even in the border. If the official can't be trusted what becomes of the thieves? Even if you like leave a million in your bag, no one would touch it at Togo, Ghana or Benin border.

Nigerians are nice people. The government are the ones bringing out the worst in us.

I added more content to what you quoted anyway, I just added it up there.

BeanmanX:
Nigerians will never blame themselves only the leaders,,,u should be ashamed of yourself if u can't hold people responsible for commiting a crime,,and I do support Lagos State government for this wholeheartedly...if they didn't take any action,, Nigerians will never learn.

There's no doubt everyone must be responsible for there actions.

However, I want to ask you, have you ever own a business/company and employed people?
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Originalsly: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

Ask yourself, how come Nigerians are so lawless in Nigeria but the most law abiding individuals once they set foot outside Nigeria?

Let's learn to do what is right without being forced to do so.

The measures you are calling draconian are the measures applied abroad ... the reason they and others are law abiding abroad. Should Lagos continue with enforcement of laws you will see a change in drivers' behavior. I'm not sure if they are given option of paying a fine and other fees or penalties before the vehicle is auctioned. They should... and if they can't... auction is the next step. Driving without a drivers license should be automatic confiscation and auction of vehicles... regardless if the driver is the owner.... I guess you would call this pure evil ... but it applies abroad.... another reason why law breaking Nigerians are law abiding abroad. Did I mention they also confiscate property? Let us not support lawlessness. These ones should.say what they were doing for the car to be seized.
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Mathew5000: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2022
OboOlora:

you are senseless he broke the law but they have jailed him for 3 yrs for the crime so why auction is car that stupidity you can't double punish somebody
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by realgift: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2022
seunowokade:

Anyone who has the contact details of Dorothy Dike or her son Osinachi Dike whose only means of livelihood was taken away the draconian LASG should please reach out to me urgently.

Some friends have decided to support them and bail them out of this predicament.

God bless the helper
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by jaxxy(m): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2022
A man who does not pay taxes is triple taxing the whole lagos for his private pocket.
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Lekan239(m): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2022
seunowokade:

its not about bailing them out, the question is did dey learnt their lesson. Good dey got bailed out, but the most important thing is for them not to break the law again
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by ChocolateWine(f): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
See am, typica Nigerian always wanting to pass the blame and never ready to take a single responsibility. Nigerians are worse than our leaders. I’m a Nigerian and most times I feel sick of ways.
It’s the people of every particular society and environment that defines that society or environment. Nigerians are dirty and we blame the government. I’m aware Lagos state government invest billions removing dirts from drainages every now and then. Yet I see people emptying their dirts in the drainage everywhere. Even when close drainages are installed people find their way to sweep their dirts into the drainages through small openings.
Government spend billions installing pedestrian bridges everywhere in Lagos, but people abandon the pedestrian bridges and run through traffic because they are in hurry. Yes government have their failings but many many problems of this country are caused by we citizens.

Just one question, have you ever had a business/company and employed people?
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Greenback: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I sympathise with Dorothy Dike and her son Osinachi Dike.

Though I know, few days from now, same Osinachi will still hide behind social media and be telling Kunle Oshobi that he is the landlord of the house Kunle is living. Infact, he will boast he developed Lagos state.

Anyway, I salute Kunle Oshobi who is assisting Osinachi out of goodwill because if na unto how Osinachi dey run him mouth, na to just dey look am.
Your heart is truly wicked. You are full of hatred and bitterness.

Makes the world to really imagine (as well as doubt your motive behind it) that you are the same liondeleo who was once a philanthropist on this forum,shame.
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Timekeeper452: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2022
All I see here is, Nigerians wants the benefits that comes with being a first world country, but are too stubborn and aren’t willing to put in place laws that will achieve that. A state is working so hard to get rid of the terrible vices that has plagued it for years, also resulting in Long traffics, but nope, Nigerians want to turn it into a pity party for violators. This shows you that if Nigerians are given a credit card system of banking, they will cry foul when the banks or supposed IRS come calling for having a bad credit score. Una never ready to develop.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by realgift: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2022
grin
mu2sa2:
Hahahaha! If the auction had taken place anywhere in the north I doubt if anyone would have bought the vehicle.
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Morphinne: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2022
OboOlora:

That’s Nigeria and Nigerians for you yet we cry day and night asking for a sane society. We always reward bad attitudes and we’re hoping to teach our younger generation that good behavior pays. His action could have led to someone losing his life and never to be seen again but someone just woke up believing that the best way to score some cheap political points and also to chase clout/throw a subtle jab at the Lagos state govt is by rewarding wrongdoing. Anyway it’s their money and they can spend it whichever way they like.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Indispensable85(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
they have all moved to Ibadan to develop the place too .
Meanwhile,that is shibuso and shinedu on akobo bridge ibadan developing the city .

Hahahahahahahaha...... vawulence!

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Dshocker(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Lagos is number one state, that her state government frustrates business owners, without an alternative.
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Eriokanmi: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2022
Realist12:
Na wao, all these clout chasers self, as nairalanders will say in saner climes , traffic offenders driver's license would be revoked and their vehicles impounded , they risk jail term too . But all this clout chasers will play on the sensibilities of the people,has he ever reached out to victims of these draconian traffic offenders . We want saner climes, but will criticize those that are sanitizing the system for political clout.
I wonder if we truly know what we want
I really don't know whose side you're on. Maybe you don't live here in Lagos sef. See lagos state staff taking one way. The moment the police intercept them amd they display their ID, they pass them. Just try and follow them, your vehicle will end up in lastma office with a heavy fine. I had experienced this in Ikeja before. I saw 2 vehicles pass amd I followed them, I was in a hurry that morning. The police and lastma passed the 2 vehicles before me were allowed to go. When it got to my turn, they rushed into me amd took pictures. I asked but why didn't they do same to the 2 vehicles and one officer said...they're staff. Imagine.

There's so much injustice in Lagos. Don't pretend not to know, if you truly live here
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by beejay85: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Taking away someone's means of livelihood is never the way to punish traffic offenders.

Fine is an appropriate measure.

LASG is just overbearing.
Taking their vehicle is a slap in the wrist...
For any traffic offender that kills any Lagosian via plying one way route- the fellow deserve the death sentence...Chikena
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Invest4growth: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2022
Kunle coordinating to support Dike. Oh God is wonderful. I hope lessons can be learnt. We can work together

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Just one question, have you ever had a business/company and employed people?
Anty forget this your question, just run a simple background check on me and you get to know that by God’s Grace I’m a millionaire.
To answer your question properly, I’m yet to have people in my employ but I own 2 companies and by God’s Grace I intend to kickoff operation within a month time, then I shall definitely employ folks
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Guyman01: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2022
Nyamiri:
Yoruba helping Igbos
We are our brothers keepers
You will never see any Igbo man come to help in times like this. But mention that it is burial, you will see them in their chair-fabric cloth twerking and spraying money.

They prefer you die and they spray money at your burial than to save you from dying.

Forget all the political nonsense you read here, close this page and you will see Igbos and Yorubas helping each other. This site and all the trolls like you that have made this place your home make it seem as if there's a civil war between Igbos and Yorubas
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Arysexy(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Help if you want to help oga and stop criticizing what you dont have knowledge about undecided

Which one is draconian Lagos state Government again...it is more like comparing the Lagos state government with the Nazis rulership

Nobody went to his house to forcefully collect the bus from him. He broke the law for christsake. What is extreme about that law and its enforcement.

Some people just like saying rubbish to appear in know or look like angel themselves.

If you are the governor of Lagos state will you allow such indiscipline and disorderliness from road users and those transport drivers that behaves like they are possess??

Modified: For the ones quoting me.
Some of you just wasted so many years in school, but ended up without any iota of education of due process in you.

This is very simple even to the unlearned. These people were given certain specific period to appear in court and defend themselves. All it would have required was just a little fine. Maybe 50k or little higher. But these guys failed to show up.

All these was explained even before the auction started. Lagos state is not at fault. Because of 50k fine, you will now end up having to buy back the car for over 600k plus

Does it makes sense??

Stop defending nonsense!

Who will lose his or her vehicle BC of fine of 50k?

Most of the vehicles they auctioned were vehicles that were caught going one way. Those ones have no fine option but outright forfeiture.

Some of the so called one way are traps set to catch unsuspecting motorists.
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by CaptainAyub: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I sympathise with Dorothy Dike and her son Osinachi Dike.

Though I know, few days from now, same Osinachi will still hide behind social media and be telling Kunle Oshobi that he is the landlord of the house Kunle is living. Infact, he will boast he developed Lagos state.

Anyway, I salute Kunle Oshobi who is assisting Osinachi out of goodwill because if na unto how Osinachi dey run him mouth, na to just dey look am.
Go to Ladipo and Alaba International International and see where Emeka is always bailing Monsurudeen and Kamorudeen out,year in year out but you will never hear it in the news,and Emeka will never beat his chest about it.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Oluwaseunomo: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2022
Money wey e go take play bet9ja 2 odds you wan go dash one ibo bitch
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Eriokanmi: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2022
Realist12:
Na wao, all these clout chasers self, as nairalanders will say in saner climes , traffic offenders driver's license would be revoked and their vehicles impounded , they risk jail term too . But all this clout chasers will play on the sensibilities of the people,has he ever reached out to victims of these draconian traffic offenders . We want saner climes, but will criticize those that are sanitizing the system for political clout.
I wonder if we truly know what we want
I really don't know whose side you're on. Maybe you don't live here in Lagos sef. See lagos state staff taking one way. The moment the police intercept them amd they display their ID, they passed them. Just try and follow them, your vehicle will end up in lastma office with a heavy fine. I had experienced this in Ikeja before. I saw 2 vehicles pass amd I followed them, I was in a hurry that morning. The police and lastma passed the 2 vehicles before me were allowed to go. When it got to my turn, they rushed into me amd took pictures. I asked but why didn't they do same to the 2 vehicles and one officer said...they're staff. Imagine.

There's so much injustice in Lagos. Don't pretend not to know, if you truly live here
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by smileyoo: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2022
Nyamiri:
Yoruba helping Igbos
We are our brothers keepers
You will never see any Igbo man come to help in times like this. But mention that it is burial, you will see them in their chair-fabric cloth twerking and spraying money.

They prefer you die and they spray money at your burial than to save you from dying.
you are totally wrong. you are not actually exposed to the true nature of an average Igbo man. from my little experience, there's no tribe that helps other tribes in Nigeria like the Igbos, but we don't believe in broadcasting what ever little help, given to an individual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth N161 Million / Young Man Stabbed To Death After Visiting His Girlfriend In Minna / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.