Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip (16481 Views)

Keyamo: Atiku Travels To Dubai Frequently But APC Doesn't Monitor Him / Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders / Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
He has not travel and you are already saying it's not for medical. We hear you oooo
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Antoeni(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Alhaji Caro White Can Never Become President of Nigeria. Aso Rock is No Home For The Elderly And Sick , We Can’t Have a President Ruling From Hospital Ward in Dubai , Obasanjo Has Said Everything Nigerians Need To Know About Atiku.

Peter Obi Lead

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by NwokoloOwa: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
They don start to taya out, even as campaign never even start.
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by blamingthedevil: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Medical insurance
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Emnyte(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Grasp this offer now before it's too late. Many Americans are looking for Africans like you that can take care of their aged ones. Average wage of 22 dollars per hour. If you can speak and write simple English like this one, you are qualified for the screening interview. If you are successfully screened and picked, congratulations. All travel and accommodation expenses on your prospective employer. Minimum of $22 per hour is no joke. Try your lucky for N0.0k. Absolutely free application process. Pls avoid scammers that might want to take advantage of this opportunity. Try your luck here https:///3Dx1L27
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Basicend: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Business trip indeed. North will not take over from North. And Tinubu is not an option.

Obidatti is the answer

Ur head get oil.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Cmanforall: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by int0x80(m): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
When will Tinubu travel to the USA? I am just asking for a friend. I come in peace! cheesy grin
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by aariwa(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Medical treatment most probably
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Starz825(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
People like this can't be president....
Business don too much so tey Dem go add Naija to their business
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by stanluiz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Amb1045:
The structure atiku promised
Just look at
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by CheapHomes1: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Pacesetter123(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Islie:

https://twitter.com/Rasheethe/status/1570755197475106817?s=20&t=63tgFyAhE_ZdrXaFr7OtOw
Business trip?
Ok,be plained!
Say for importation of more mikano generators to continue keeping Nigeria in perpetual darkness.
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Indispensable85(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lol....... medical trip not business trip. Anyways health is business.
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by vyraldezigns(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Good for him.
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Solo949: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
This propaganda of 2015 will not again don't deceives your sect agbado is at work
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by dyera(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
So how would we know that the trip is for business and not for medical treatment, will he post pictures of his business meetings like Peter Obi?

Tinubu travelled to Paris the last time and there was no picture update of him to tell us what he was doing in Paris.

In the end Peter Obi is the only transparent candidate that has nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of and nothing that he needs to cover up.
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Owopariola001: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Amb1045:

Where my name dey? I wan go collect my share abeg. cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by iolalekan30: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Amb1045:

All for northers. Shiorrrrrr
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Amb1045(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Owopariola001:

Where my name dey? I wan go collect my share abeg. cheesy cheesy
no dulling bro. Cash out season. Collect your money still vote the right person.
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by stanluiz(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Atiku will rule Nigeria from Dubai. He will divide Nigeria for himself, families, friends and cronies. The same thing with Tinubu.

No hope for ordinary, average and poor masses in thieir budget. Don't vote with bias and sentiments. Your future and your children future is as stake!

Vote for Peter Obi for hope, greatness and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Islie:

https://twitter.com/Rasheethe/status/1570755197475106817?s=20&t=63tgFyAhE_ZdrXaFr7OtOw

PLEASE somebody tell atiku to go on holiday for AMERICA . they are his IN LAWS sef.

OGA ATIKU PAY THEM A VISIT
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by castrokins(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
So, His Family Is In Dubai Not Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by DOnlooker(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
And Okowa was calling out Peter Obi for visiting churches. I guess his and Atiku's meeting with the leadership of the Pentecostal fellowship is a business meeting too.
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by yetinow: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
What's our business
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by newnigerdelta00: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Obojuju:
PDP and APC have nothing to offer Nigerians except hardship and grief. These old politicians dont give a damn about the well being of ordinary Nigerians. It baffles me to think if something is wrong with us in this part of the world, seen students seating at home due to ASUU strike for about six months now and some students or even parents will still be campaigning for either APC or PDP, I think to me those students need their heads examined if they're mentally normal, for the parents they need a DNA test to ascertain their true Parenthood of the children

You are to blame your parents,tell Dem to try rich for the next world....
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Longman8: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wetin concern us with the press release, even if him go for his medical and lied say na business how we Nigerians go take know.
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Stronghold91: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
longetivity:
This one go dey rule from Dubai if he mistakenly becomes the President

who dash him president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Governorship Election Inconclusive - Court Of Appeal / Itse Sagay Under Fire For Backing Adeosun On Certificate Forgery / Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.