Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees (24859 Views)

Bolt Nigeria Sacks 22 Employees (Out Of 45) / Which State In Nigeria Pays Its Employees Better Salary / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by OBITHEBEST247: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
What! it is well.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by Reference(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Since the heydays of the 'dot.com' bubble tech has always been a minefield and until bits and bytes can be turned to bricks and bites I will view every supposed success story with a pinch of salt.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by Emnyte(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Grasp this offer now before it's too late. Many Americans are looking for Africans like you that can take care of their aged ones. Average wage of 22 dollars per hour. If you can speak and write simple English like this one, you are qualified for the screening interview. If you are successfully screened and picked, congratulations. All travel and accommodation expenses on your prospective employer. Minimum of $22 per hour is no joke. Try your lucky for N0.0k. Absolutely free application process. Pls avoid scammers that might want to take advantage of this opportunity. Try your luck here https:///3Dx1L27
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by Cutehector(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
mjuvey3:
Same way I lost my job two months ago.

We're living in perilous times.....I can't even remember the last time I ate chicken or turkey.

Why is there so much suffering in this world?

I don't wanna do bad before I get money or a job....I think everyday and I don't want to have Hypertension or High blood pressure at my young age....

I need someone who can invest in food business...I can cook a lot.

If I have the financial means,I want to sell food like Fried rice/Jollof rice/Swallow etc in the daytime and fry yam & akara in the night or even shawarma and asun.

I'm based in Lagos.
come, only if you are honest!
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by youngscholar(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
mjuvey3:

We're living in perilous times.....I can't even remember the last time I ate chicken or turkey.

I don't wanna do bad before I get money or a job....I think everyday and I don't want to have Hypertension or High blood pressure at my young age....

If I have the financial means,I want to sell food like Fried rice/Jollof rice/Swallow etc in the daytime and fry yam & akara in the night or even shawarma and asun.

I'm based in Lagos.

I promise to support you with a business website for online delivery.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by ednut1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Looking like many of these fintech are only after investors funds.

1 Like

Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Be careful
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Is that lady there the owner of the Company ??

She’s beautiful smiley

Yes, you can now see why the compy is going under, apart from what is between the legs they have nothing tangible to offer.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by oduz: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
mjuvey3:

I'm based in Lagos.

Contact me as soon as convenient ...
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
quentin06:

Yes, you can now see why the compy is going under, apart from what is between the legs they have nothing tangible to offer.

Companies being ran by men also folds up in time of economic downturn so you don’t have a point. Lol
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Companies being ran by men also folds up in time of economic downturn so you don’t have a point. Lol

That's not the point, the issue here is product offered, if the services offered are no longer requested business will close.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by ogaemma: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
No Job security anymore. Is all about hiring and firing.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
quentin06:

That's not the point, the issue here is product offered, if the services offered are no longer requested business will close.

I understand you. But I responded like that because you made it look like a gender thing.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by mjuvey3: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Cutehector:
come, only if you are honest!

I'm very honest sir....I'm based in Lagos and very trustworthy.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by mjuvey3: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
oduz:

Contact me as soon as convenient ...

Okay sir

I sent you a email.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by mjuvey3: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
youngscholar:

I promise to support you with a business website for online delivery.

I'll so much appreciate it.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by judedwriter(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Gappsonn:
People loosing their jobs

It's people losing their jobs....not loosing.

That's how some lose jobs... Grammatical blunders grin

2 Likes

Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by MNDY(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
My company laid off over half of us 2months ago too and merged 2 & 3 stations to the retained staffs due to economic challenge.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I understand you. But I responded like that because you made it look like a gender thing.

Oh there you go again.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by Cutehector(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
mjuvey3:

I'm very honest sir....I'm based in Lagos and very trustworthy.
ok since oduz has already contacted you, then proceed with him. If he isnt serious, then mention me.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by juman(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmm
App for school children.
See easy money.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by mjuvey3: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Cutehector:
ok since oduz has already contacted you, then proceed with him. If he isnt serious, then mention me.

Okay sir....I appreciate for your concern.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by Kobicove(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Is that lady there the owner of the Company ??

She’s beautiful smiley

I'm sure she's the one called Honey Ogundeyin
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by SaLongs1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Whatever the spin, it still boils down to education being degraded in the current dispensation.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
quentin06:

Oh there you go again.

Lol
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kobicove:

I'm sure she's the one called Honey Ogundeyin

Ok.. she’s pretty no doubt
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by GloriousGbola: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
ednut1:
Looking like many of these fintech are only after investors funds.

Na so we dey do.

Anyome partnering with a naija startup needs their own naija people on the fiance team. People who.know the tricks. Problem is those people can also be easily corrupted.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by Vilgax: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
the romance between the Nigerian tech space and fintech companies...

this bubble can't last.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police vs Army: Who Earns More? / Can I Sue My Employer For This?? / Finance And Economics, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.