Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees (24873 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Pays Its Employees Better Salary / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by youngscholar(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
mjuvey3:

I'll so much appreciate it.

Whenever you're ready, send me a message via WhatsApp. You can check my signature for my WA number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by ElValiente(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
I installed their diesel generator in yaba. Omo oniles nearly killed me that day e no funny grin
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by olatuns2017: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2022

Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by Eaztzide: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
jojothaiv:
There's always many sides to a story and this one look like many will surface in the coming days...

Many lies but one truth, and the truth is that they're rebranding and they sacked workers who are not needed in the new development. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by addbestunique(m): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
can you chat me up on whatsup 08065934903. thanks
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by integridad: 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
TonyStark2:
It's all just marketing!

Find a way to get into the news.

Justify yourself of the bad reputation/claims.

End your article by an example of one of the most attractive service you provide (coding, as in this case).

And boom, a few thousand Nairalanders now know about you!

A cliché marketing system.

But wait, #66,000 a month for coding?!? Take it EASY!

Lol, thought I was the only one that observed this.
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by Betgold84: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wonderful God.
All i see is a sexy woman.

nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/TechCabal/status/1570794402498609152
Re: Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees by sircatherine45(m): 8:07am On Sep 17, 2022
mjuvey3:
Same way I lost my job two months ago.

We're living in perilous times.....I can't even remember the last time I ate chicken or turkey.

Why is there so much suffering in this world?

I don't wanna do bad before I get money or a job....I think everyday and I don't want to have Hypertension or High blood pressure at my young age....

I need someone who can invest in food business...I can cook a lot.

If I have the financial means,I want to sell food like Fried rice/Jollof rice/Swallow etc in the daytime and fry yam & akara in the night or even shawarma and asun.

I'm based in Lagos.

We need your likes in the South South

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is A 'good' Salary In Nigerian Private Sector Employment / Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials / Finance And Economics, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.